Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Chazsucks said:
Ok last sat was: 15stone 5lbs
Today is: 14 stone 13lbs (even after my fish and chips) I'm the in 14s!!!!!!!!!!!!

However since I officially started properly this week on the monday I think I'm going to change WI day to monday :) just need to be good over the weekend now :)

That's fab Chaz!!! So pleased for you :D

Well done that's great, it makes all the difference doesn't it to see a smaller number. Have a great day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo hoo....nice work Chaz- well done indeed. makes me wanna head straight to the chip shop xxx

Well done chaz, that's a great loss in a week!! Even with a trip to the chippie!!

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 3
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 6

Thanks guys :D I'm naughty but jumped on the scales again today - 14st 12lbs! so another pound down! only did it because i was worried that the fish n chips might show up a day later but they haven't so YAY :)

worked out as well 29lbs today until my BMI is 'overweight' instead of obese!! I've decided to keep changing my diary title as I lose, to keep motivating me that I'm getting closer to overweight bmi :)

Great work Chaz.....well done. Here's to another great day ahead for you xxx

Wooooo hoooooo Chaz :D
In the 14's :D
Fab ! :D

Had a good day but can't sleep. Have a gym induction tomorrow and scared LOL

Came on to reply to diaries but the phone screen is giving me a headache so am going to lay in the dark now and try to sleep!

Today was 14.12 - what's the chance I'll miraculously be 14.11 tomorrow? Lol that would be nice :) as long as not higher than 14.12 I'll be happy :)

Chazsucks said:
Had a good day but can't sleep. Have a gym induction tomorrow and scared LOL

Came on to reply to diaries but the phone screen is giving me a headache so am going to lay in the dark now and try to sleep!

Today was 14.12 - what's the chance I'll miraculously be 14.11 tomorrow? Lol that would be nice :) as long as not higher than 14.12 I'll be happy :)

Aww don't be scared Chaz it'll be great to get started at the gym hopefully you'll love it x

WI today and 14st 11lbs!!!!!!!!!! :):)

Haven't done too good the last couple of days but am determined to be perfect tomorrow. Thursday having a night with the girls who i haven't seen in absolutely ages so carbs and alcohol will be involved. Bit worried bout next weeks weigh in! :(

Hey Chazsucks. I wish i had your metabolism. That is an extraordinary weight loss when you factor in the fish and chips. Wow. I am being super good but the scales seem stuck on 15st 13lbs. Perhaps i might try the fish and chips this weekend!

Belle

Back