Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Lol offensive chips! God I love chips!

Went to see my nan and mum today they both said that they could see weight loss in my face and legs! Random places lol but I'll take it! First time someone else has noticed anything yayyyy

I'm still in shock over my weigh in! Every week I don't feel like I've lost anything and think it's going to be a rubbish weigh in, it's strange.

I'm 16st 7lbs today.
3 weeks ago I was just under 18st :D in another 3 weeks I could be in the 15s.
My BMI has gone from morbidly obese to just plain obese! Got a while to go until I'm merely overweight
I've nearly lost 20% of the amount I had to lose when I started.
I've nearly lost 10% of my body weight
Week 1 I lost the equivalent to a human head and guinea pig!
Week 2 I lost the equivalent of a chihuahua
So far I've lost the equivalent of a sperm whales brain and 2 guinea pigs!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Yay - well done, fab loss

xxx

Lol offensive chips! God I love chips!

Went to see my nan and mum today they both said that they could see weight loss in my face and legs! Random places lol but I'll take it! First time someone else has noticed anything yayyyy

I'm still in shock over my weigh in! Every week I don't feel like I've lost anything and think it's going to be a rubbish weigh in, it's strange.

I'm 16st 7lbs today.
3 weeks ago I was just under 18st :D in another 3 weeks I could be in the 15s.
My BMI has gone from morbidly obese to just plain obese! Got a while to go until I'm merely overweight
I've nearly lost 20% of the amount I had to lose when I started.
I've nearly lost 10% of my body weight
Week 1 I lost the equivalent to a human head and guinea pig!
Week 2 I lost the equivalent of a chihuahua
So far I've lost the equivalent of a sperm whales brain and 2 guinea pigs!

Wooo hoooooo!!!! You have done so well!! Its great when people start noticing isnt it? It makes it all worth while:) You will be in the 15's in no time!!

Have a good day:)!

Been in a really rubbish mood the last couple of days and have drunk no water just coke zero and dr pepper zero and been eating asda bars. Soooo bad but I'm trying to not eat 'real' food as it might push me over the edge lol. Gonna have an awful weigh in this week I can feel it.

Permanent headache which I'm sure is because I'm not drinking water. I just feel really irritable and unhappy I don't know why.

Tonight I'm soooo angry at hubby just because I chose not to watch BGT because he made sushi and I've been looking forward to BGT for ages and now I'm in tears writing this because it's all so stupid and I just wantto feel normal and happy

I think what's doing it actually is t the diet but my lil boy. He cries non stop and I wish hubby would offer to look after him without me asking and him getting all huffy about it. As soon as my toddler is in bed at 7 I know go and shut myself in the bedroom and listen to the baby cry till 10 when he has his night time bottle and then I just lie in bed in a grumpy mood feeling like I've wasted another evening with my head pounding.

I know if I sit in the living room with hubby I get angrier and angrier as the night goes on at him sitting there staring at the tv or whatever he's doing and ignoring the baby crying so he doesn't have to help... It used to be ok it's only recently he's started crying so much so I've obviously ****ed up somewhere along the line.

And just to confirm that point I have an appointment on Monday with health visitor to assess my toddlers behaviour as I'm starting uni soon and my local childminders say his behaviour needs to calm down if I want him looked after. I guess I've been in denial thinking he just acts like other toddlers..

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant about my personal life.

I also filled out occupational health forms for uni and put I was 14st 7lbs not 16st 7lbs so I NEED to stay on this diet lol. My appointment is 20th June so I need to get to around that weight by then lol

Sorry to hear your feeling down in the dumps honey. I used to feel alot like you described when my eldest ( he's nearly 11 ) was a baby. I felt so alone when hubby was always working or out with his mates my parents lived up here in northants and I was down in sw London. Felt like I was doing alot on my own and he always thought I was just moaning so he would go out even more! I ended up really depressed :( not happy memories. I was big back then and just got bigger through comfort eating so I'm really proud of you for feel naff but still trying to make good choices to better your health. :)

Hope you feel better soon. I'm here if you wanna have a natter xxx

Sorry that turned into a bit of a rant about my personal life.

I also filled out occupational health forms for uni and put I was 14st 7lbs not 16st 7lbs so I NEED to stay on this diet lol. My appointment is 20th June so I need to get to around that weight by then lol

Best to have a rant on here Chaz, than eat something you would regret :)

You have already lost OVER stone, so you are already a third of the way there now, to get to your goal for June ;)

:hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99: :hug99:

I'm sorry its so tough at the mo hun and I hope things will ease soon.

It sounds as though you really need bit of time out - is there anyone who can look after the baba for a day or even an afternoon and just have a total time out?

Good luck with it luv,
xxxxxx

You sound like you are going through a tough time at the moment. Does your hubby know how hard things are for you? Have you talked to him about how this is making you feel? As my hubby said to me when i used to sculk off and shout at him "I'm not a bloody mind reader"...and its true. I use to expect him to instinctively know how I felt and used to get angry with him when things went wrong at home and if the kids were playing up etc, etc.

I hope you can get some help with your toddler and stay strong...your doing really well with the weight loss.x

Awww Hun, I'm sorry to hear you're having a tough time at the mo. I can completely sympathise with you about baby and hubby. I'm with Sorcha on this one. My OH reacted the same way and it was only when he said he had no idea how much it was getting to me that I realised I'd never told him. I just used to have a go at him. Now I just ask him to help while I chill out for 5 mins.

Oh and don't blame yourself, your littleun is probably just going through a phase. Make sure you let the HV know that you're finding it tough too.

You're doing soooo well on the diet. We started around the same time and I've had a couple of off plan days! I love to read your diary and hear that you're still 100% as it makes me try to stay that way too.

Lots of hugs Hun and I hope today is better for you! Xxxxxx

Thanks guys really appreciate you all commenting! I feel kinda embarsssed for writing it all today but hey I had to get it out.

Had a big fight with hubby last night because he kept telling me to talk, so I talked, and then he was like well im at work all day sorry if I want to relax in the evenings your just at home all the time you can do what you want all day!!!!! Errrm heello.

I think he honestly thinks I put the baby down for the day and my lil one goes off and plays alone all day and I sit and watch tv or something!!!! As if I could chill all day with 2 under 2! Hmmph.

Well week 3 day 4 today eek if I can make it through this week it will be 4 weeks 100%. I really need to drink more water today my head is pounding.

Nearly ate an Easter egg last night! Bought one of those chocolate reindeer things to give my niece but then J started ripping through the foil to get at it so can't give it to her now.. So after arguing in the night I was well tempted to go and get it lol.

Hey hunni I wrote you a really long winded reply but lost signal on iPod and couldn't post it lol ok do here is the edited version!!!

Make some mummy time daddy will cope!
Most of us have been there and survived !
It's a nightmare at the tine but you will look back (in a few years lol) and laugh !!
Your kids have 2 parents it's a team effort!
You are going to uni!!!
You are losing weight !
You are a fabulous person!
You are not on your own!!!!!
Can't think what I missed out but you get the jist of my waffle lol
Chin up chick xxxxxxxxx

Sorry life has been tough of late honey but well done for keeping on track xxxx

Sorry to hear you're finding it tough at the moment. You're doing amazingly well through it all. I've just got one little one and I know I have times like that, particularly when she was tiny - that crying when there just doesn't seem to be anything wrong in the evening is soul-destroying. It does get better! But not easy to hear that when you're in the middle of it. You're doing really well sticking to the diet and knowing that it will help you achieve your goals. And rant away any time you need to, we understand, and always feels better to get it out rather than keep it in. Hope you get a good sleep tonight. xx

Hope you had a good day yesterday and have managed to sort thing with hubby? You are doing so well and I could not have stuck to this diet when my lot were babies/toddlers...so hats of to anyone that is:)

Kaz's list says it all really, so read that and remember you are a fab person. Have a good day:)

Back