Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

5lbs!!!! I can't believe it!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

just thought I'd do a quick comparison looking at my first post!

Weight:
4 weeks ago 17st 11lbs
Now 16st 2lbs

BMI:
4 weeks ago 41.4
Now 37.3

Body fat %:
4 weeks ago 45.9%
Now 42.8%

Body fat mass:
4 weeks ago 51.9kg
Now 43.8kg

Measurements
Waist: 41" to start now 39"
Hips: 51" to start now 49"
Belly: 52" to start now 49"
Neck: 15" to start now 14.5"
Upper arm: 16.5" to start now 16"
Thigh: 33" to start now 31"

So inches not amazing but hoping that will improve when i start exercising!

Sooooo happy

That's fantastic Chazz well done! Have read your diary and to stick to 100% with what you have going on is great - you should be ptoud of you :)

Well done beautiful. You are fab! glad your treating yourself tonight.... Make sure you enjoy it and good luck getting back to it in the morning. It's hard to get back on after tasting yummy food but you will probably find it easier than me lol ;) x

Wow, 5lbs is amazing! Just had a read through your diary, you're doing amazingly well, love your determination :)

5lb! How nice to have such positive news when you've been having a hard week. You're doing incredibly well on all fronts and should be feeling very proud today :)

Soooo update - when hv came she was nice but didn't help much... just said his behaviour is probably worse because i had another baby and told me to use a naughty chair (which i already try to do) hmmm oh well....

Tonight was going to have an indian as a treat and a night off but realised we are broke till payday so maybe not! it is officially my AAM week though - i had an oven cooked chicken breast with a bit of melted cheese on top.

god it felt amazing to eat again - hope i'm ok now i've tasted real food and it doesn't pull me off the wagon!!! lol

xxx

Congrats on the weigh in and your fantastic first month's stats - you should be so proud of yourself!!!

I am so happy for you.

Wishing you all the best for the month ahead - at this rate you will be at goal in no time!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Tonight was going to have an indian as a treat and a night off but realised we are broke till payday so maybe not! it is officially my AAM week though - i had an oven cooked chicken breast with a bit of melted cheese on top.

god it felt amazing to eat again - hope i'm ok now i've tasted real food and it doesn't pull me off the wagon!!! lol

xxx

A shame about the curry...
But it wasn't meant to be then eh ? ;)
Did you feel really full after eating Chaz ?

Huge congratulations hiney on your amazing weeight and inches loss- bet you look amazing!! Hope you are feelin very proud of yourself. Shame the health visitor didn't help muc. You tried reward charts and stuff to reward the good behaviour rather than focusing on the bad? Sure you are doing all of that already tho. Good luck with the AAM week too- it's so much fun and rewarding to see youself not cave in to old habits. Take care honey xx

I love your month stats, that's a brilliant achievement. You're doing really well. I hope you enjoyed the chicken, I found it so delicious the first time I ate something when I got to AAM week, it's like my taste buds were able to really enjoy it; instead of just stuffing it in.

Sorry the hv wasn't much help; hopefully there will be someone that can give you some helpful ideas.

Hope you have a lovely weekend, and enjoy some more AAM meals, good luck :)

I had an omelette tonight but ruined it :( I used to have like 4 eggs and a block of cheese lol so I tried with 2 eggs tonight and thought I looked huge lol! And as I'm used to cooking for the amount of time 4 eggs would need I accidentally burnt it :( so only ate the non burnt bits lol..
Oh well... I wore leggings out of the house. I've never ever done that before but I felt confident enough :) thy are size 16 leggings too hopefully now more and more of my size 16 clothes will begin to fit! Xx

Oh shoot! Sorry you muffed up the omelette :/
I wanted to pop by and say hi and sorry I'm so poo at catching up with your diary ) and everyone else's ) I'm gonna try harder I promise xxx glad your feeling better in your clothes. Something skinny people don't realise how hard we struggle with each day, finding something we can actually walk out the house in without feeling like a freak!
Have a lovely day xxx

Went to the seaside yesterday we have a chalet down there and it's sooooo lush and peaceful. I had 2 bars yesterday and we had a barbecue where I had 2 big sausages and 1 big burger... No buns though or French bread!

I felt really good in my leggings again but after eating I felt really fat the rest of the day and wished I was wearing jeans or something!

Also on a happy note when we first got there my nan was there and she said oh Charlotte, you've lost weight! I was like yep 23lbs :) and she said I'm not a bit surprised!!!! :D then when my aunt turned up she started asking for tips and about the diet I'm on because she wants to lose some weight too!

Oh Chaz, you are doing so well. I know you don't advocate the 2 bars a day but, think that is a top tip for me when I go on holiday.

Size 16 already....clever gal ! x

Well done hun, you're doing great and still keeping on track on days out, that takes strength! :)

Well done hunni, you are doing great!..x

So I had a day off today. My family were going for an Easter lunch and I thought sod it never had my curry the other night so today will be my treat day. Problem is as soon as I think day off I keep thinking of it as an excuse to eat anything :(

We went to the harvester for lunch I had chicken wings to start about 350kcals a bacon chicken and cheese thing with loads of chips for main - nearly 1,000 kcals :( and a massive rocky horror ice cream for pudding. And loads of pepsi. Got home and made cupcakes and ate loads of the cake mixture FULL of castor sugar and butter! And loads of the buttercream frosting I made, basically all butter and icing sugar. Then once they were done I ate 2 of them. Felt sick. Ate 2 gold lindt bunnies. Now I'm getting ready for bed and just ate a bag of mini eggs. I feel like I'm going to be sick :(

Blah Easter sucks on the food front. I've decided I ate so much today it pretty mug cancels out the rest of my AAM days for this week (only 3 days left anyway) and looking forward to going back to TS tomorrow and sticking 100% for the rest of the week.

Now I'm dreading weigh in... I just know I'm going to put on. I never should have had a day off from the diet.

Back