Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Aw Hun it's tough especially cos it's Easter, lots of temptations around. I've pretty much had same as you in terms of calories so will join you tomorrow. Sending hugs :)

Hey Hun if only we could bottle and store the bloated sicky feeling after a major food day we'd never do it again eh? I also ate today. Half an Easter egg and a roast chicken dinner. Promised myself I'd stop there but just ate the other half of the Easter egg and a bag of crisps lol. Tomorrow is a new day huni, back on it. You've done absolutely fab so far!!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey hunni dont beat yourself up one day out of 5 weeks aint so bad!!!!! (thats what ive been telling myself anyway lol) Get back on track and call it damage control you got till thursday to get it off again before you weigh in TS all the way baby!!
Im so with you on this i felt crap cos i knew i was gonna eat Friday night but i enjoyed every minute of it and tbh didnt feel guilty cos my new size 16 jeans fit lol remember where you were 5 weeks ago and think where you gonna be in 5 weeks time!!!! HOT MAMA !!!!!!
Good luck chicky xxxxxxx

Its only one day Chaz, so dont beat yourself up over it.
One day at a time chick
Marge
xxx

Where are you chazzy baby? Come talk to us, let us know you good!!

It is hard getting back to it after a day like that but if you push past that 1st day or so getting your head back to TS it gets better again :) hope you don't struggle to get back into it like I do. I wish I'd never eaten after my 1st 4 weeks it was the worst thing I ever done but look at me now, 3lb away from 5 stone off because I always get back to TS the next day. It can be done! So you had a day off? It will be fine as long as you get back to it asap. We are all here to help if you need us :) xxx

Thanks muffy :( kinda feel ashamed coming back... Today I was starving when I woke up well and truly out of ketosis. Ran out of all my come zero dr pepper zero flavoured water and bars!!!!!!! Typical :( had a shake this morning... Then went out with my friend and ended up eating tons for lunch again and came home and been eating what's left after my Easter cupcakes. I feel like a failure which I know is stupid it's only a couple of days. I feel tired and headachy so going to have an early night tonight. Think I'm going to have to go shop to buy some coke etc as I usually have some when I'm hungry but couldn't even do that this morning :( meh sorry for the negative post...

Try not to worry Charlotte, we all have bad days as well as good days. You're doing really well to own up to it straight away. Try not to let it escalate into many days, if you can help it. Hope all goes well tomorrow, and that you're able to find some Coke Zero to help you get back on track.
Good luck, you can do it... just think about that 23lbs you've lost already and how great it felt to get those lovely comments from your family. Keep with this and you'll be getting more and more like that :D

Aww hun "hugs". We all have bad days, god I've had more than most of us put together lol. Youve lost 23 whole lbs! Worst case scenario is u might have put a couple back on, but u know u can do this cos you've already proved it, and believe me mrs your one of my biggest inspirations on here cos you've done so well regardless of other things going on in your life and when i feel like being naughty I have a read of your diary (in a non stalkerish type way lol). You deserve to do well at this so don't let 2 silly days deprive u of that. Chin up babe and tomorrows a new day xxxxx

Aw Chazz Thing is this is a journey and we are all on it with you You have done brilliantly to lose 23 pounds so don't lose sight of that So you ate more than you should have....so what We have all done that or else we wouldn't be here You will have to get back into ketosis which will not be easy but you have done it before and you will do it now Think of the next 23 pounds and that will help I'm sure The Easter break was hard without normal routine let alone temptations Come on back to TS tomorrow and we will all move forward on this journey together :) good luck Hun xx

Awww Chaz :(
Dont ever feel ashamed about coming on here... we have all had that same feeling, so know what you are going through.
Whether you are TS, WS or off plan, the very fact that you are still reading and posting, shows that you are still trying.

All any of us can do, is try.
You are only a failure if you stop trying.
You are not a failure, because you are still here.
And you still want to try.

Keep trying Chaz, and keep posting :)
Take care
Marge
xxx

Thank you everyone! Struggling today have an ear ache and headache and painkillers not touching it! Also feeling exhausted and struggling to keep my eyes open for some reason.. So haven't bought any coke or anything.

Had a shake with extra water just waiting for my next shake now! All I want to do is go to bed lol I don't know why I feel so knackered...

Oh well as much as I want food today and tomorrow are totally going to be 100%

thats it chaz just push through the hunger because you know its going to pass :) you are doing great xx

hope you feel better soon and get a good sleep tonight x

Good to see you again Chaz.:)
Yuk... earache :( I hate it.... Hopefully a good nights sleep will help heal you :)

Poor you Chaz. Sorry you've had a testing few days. s said before by marge, we've all been there and NEVER feel ashamed to come on here. That's what the support is for and if we all wrote diaries saying we have been good and not craving food or struggling then think we wouldn't be telling the whole truth. These good and bad days are built to test us but the fact you keep coming on here and trying shows such amazing power and strength. You have done so well so far Chaz and it will continue. That zone will be in sights within no time. Thinking of you and sending big hugs your way xxx

Sorry you are feeling rough.

As loads of people have said - we have all been there before - you just need to make sure you get yourself back on track now.

If you are feeling very hungry over the next few days as you get back into K, much better having an extra half or full pack than struggling to get into the zone.

Good luck with it hun - you CAN do it!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chazz how you doing chick!!!!!! Hopefully on track and having more good days than not so good ones!!
Will be watching out fir your weigh in tomorrow !
You know where we are hunni anytime xxx

Hope you are feeling a bit better now hunni..xx

Feeling really good! Am back on track - yesterday and today 100% and determined to stay that way AT LEAST until my sons birthday party which is 7th may.

In a way dreading weigh in tomorrow after this weekend but in a way looking forward to it so that I know where I stand and can take it from there. I'm pretty sure I've gained unfortunately, just praying it's not more than 1lb!

It feels good having the temptation to give up and overcoming it. I feel stronger now, and I know I can do this!

Excellent Chaz :D
Good luck for WI tomorrow
Marge
xxx

Back