Chazsucks diary: 28lbs till 'overweight'

Chazsucks said:
Feeling really good! Am back on track - yesterday and today 100% and determined to stay that way AT LEAST until my sons birthday party which is 7th may.

In a way dreading weigh in tomorrow after this weekend but in a way looking forward to it so that I know where I stand and can take it from there. I'm pretty sure I've gained unfortunately, just praying it's not more than 1lb!

It feels good having the temptation to give up and overcoming it. I feel stronger now, and I know I can do this!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey babe, good luck for tomorrows weigh in. Glad you are feeling better :) Iv had a meal for my sons birthday tonight as he's going away until Tuesday with my hubby and I won't see him till Tuesday ( he will be 5 on Monday ) was meant to be a ws meal of chicken and mushrooms but I had some noodles and chips! woopsy! Lol I'm still well happy and don't feel bad that I ate because I'm gonna be back on it 100% ts from tomorrow until my boys birthday 7th may. I feel iv come a long way and can get back to business slot faster if I don't beat myself up. We can do this, Let's do it together xxx I'll get round to to Sending you my mobile number tomorrow xxx

Lost 2lbs!!!

Excellent news Chaz !
Positively excellent !
Very chuffed for you, cos I know you were worried about it :)

Woo hooo.....and after all that worry too! Nice work Chaz xxx

Well done hun, thats a great loss and proof that you can control what you eat and still lose weight,...well done!!..x

I've been really struggling since my weigh in... My mind keeps thinking I ate all that food and still managed to lose so I can eat more!!!! I've managed to stay 100% though until yesterday.. I had the inside of a fish finger lol! no breadcrumbs.
I think I feel a bit unmotivated as well because I don't feel any different and I don't really think I look any different? Other people have said that I look like I've lost weight but I just can't see it. Hmm!
really hoping for 3lbs this week to hit the 2 stone goal - no more fish fingers!

I've been so busy it's hard to get online now, the decorator has started and were sorting through everything packing our stuff into boxes etc ... Trying to find somewhere to rent for a few months but no luck!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Don't sweat it chaz. I'm telling you - I felt the same until bamn!! I hit 3 stone and I was looking at someone else in the mirror! Keep at it honey. Hope you get to 2stone off this week then only another few weeks before that new chaz is staring back at you in the mirror 3 stone lighter ;) xxx

Thank you I hope so! I think this is the logest I've ever dieted lol and I'm going to keep going! The only time ive felt as determined as this was when I gave up smoking (still going strong!) when I wanted another baby lol (got my gorgeous lil man) and when I decided to follow my dream! ( finished access course and starting uni in September) so I'm hoping that this diet follows he pattern!

I'm really nervous because I'm taking my boys to a photographer tomorrow as she was doing a bank holiday special offer... But just found out hubby's off (he usually works bank holidays) so I think were going to do family pics! Ahhh I'm so not ready lol need to lose another couple of stone first lol

I am sure you will be able to get that 3lb off this week hun and get you to 2 stone lost!!

You are doing really well, and I dont notice the difference either until nearer 3 stone, although my clothes are looser!!

I am sure you will look fab in the photographs and if not, get another set done as a treat when you get to goal!!

Stay strong hun...x

How did the photographer's go Chaz? Bet you looked fab. You WI'ing in today? Good luck if it is (thought we were the same day but could be wrong!)xxx

Nope I'm thursdays! Can't wait though because I've found this week really hard and I've been really good!

The photo session was actually really fun and we only did a couple of family ones as we spent sooo long to try and get my toddler to stop being shy! Lol

Should have the pics within the next couple of days, we took a family photo at Christmas using my camera and tripod and as I'm now pretty much 2 stone lighter I want to compare them and see if I can see a difference!

Xxx

Hiya Chaz you have had such a great loss with the diet it must be so nice to see the rewards for abstaining 100% TS ...I am nearly at the end of week 3 and like you i think i might have cracked this diet lark once and for all..good luck for thursday WI xx

Should have the pics within the next couple of days, we took a family photo at Christmas using my camera and tripod and as I'm now pretty much 2 stone lighter I want to compare them and see if I can see a difference!

I'm sure you will see a difference hun. I've lost 2 stone (well had but I'm not far off it again) & I found everyone else kept saying how slim I looked & how different yet I still don't see it in the mirror xo

I am sure you will love the pics and be pleasantly surprised at the difference..x

Yayyyyyyyy she's put the pics online already!!!! gave me a password to a file on her site to look at and choose our favs for her to edit and either print or put on a cd....

OMG. the family pic...... i don't havea double chin! I ALWAYS havea double chin in pictures?!?! she hasn't even edited them yet!!!!!!! I'm going to put on the comparison pics... please ignore the first pic LOL we all look awful and the hairdresser cancelled for my sons hair because of the snow so we all look a bit of a mess, but i swear i'm looking better already!!!

tell me what you HONESTLY think...

Pic from before exante
christmaspic.jpg

pic from nearly 6 weeks on exante

photo1.jpg

Yayyyyyyyy she's put the pics online already!!!! gave me a password to a file on her site to look at and choose our favs for her to edit and either print or put on a cd....

OMG. the family pic...... i don't havea double chin! I ALWAYS havea double chin in pictures?!?! she hasn't even edited them yet!!!!!!! I'm going to put on the comparison pics... please ignore the first pic LOL we all look awful and the hairdresser cancelled for my sons hair because of the snow so we all look a bit of a mess, but i swear i'm looking better already!!!

tell me what you HONESTLY think...

Pic from before exante
christmaspic.jpg

pic from nearly 6 weeks on exante

photo1.jpg

Your face looks loads slimmer! Your skin looks glowing in 2nd pic! :D x

aww that's a lovely family pic! I think you can see a difference in your pics especially your face :)

Back