Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Well I'm glad you de-lurked :)
Awww, I love Biffy and I don't think they've gone too mainstream. But I understand that their sound has changed a lot over the years.

Think I might change my mind about flexi syning yesterday. I only went over by 12 syns and I'm sure I can make up for that before I get weighed on Wednesday. Will give it a go!
Kelly.x

Last edited:
Week 16

Have done absolutely nothing useful or productive yet today. Although I have watched two episodes of Chuck...that counts right?! :p Gonna do a bit of uni work now before my Mum and Sister get home and make noise and stuff ;)

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), 1tsp of honey (1), a banana, and a bit of ss milk (all milk HexA 1)
An apple and a pot of Activia fat free.

Tea: Quorn lamb grill, chicken&mushroom pasta and sauce (0.5), broccoli, sweetcorn, and low fat cheese (HexB 2)

Snack: 5 syns with of Cadbury's Easter egg.

Drinks: Coffee. Rooibos, vanilla, and strawberry tea. NAS squash.

Syns used: 6.5
Syns left: 8.5 (counting this towards the 12 I went over tho)

Exercise: 35mins walk with Ellie.
35mins walk and fetch playing with Dave.
20mins cleaning out the piggies, de-pooing the garden, and carrying gardening stuff.

Last edited:
Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), honey (1), banana, and a bit of ss milk (all milk HexA1)

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HexB2 + 2), Quorn peppered beef slices, small amount of extra light mayo (0.5), small bit of horse radish (0.5), tomato's, salad, and a packet of cheese curls (3.5)
Pot of Shape Zero and some fresh strawberries.

Tea: Quorn lamb grill, sw salt & pepper chips, onion, mushy peas, and low fat cheese (HexA2) 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero. 7 Up Free. Highlights Mocha (2)

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 13. Using 12 to cancel out the over syn, so I have 1 syn left for the week now.

Exercise: 1hour 15mins walking: to bus stop and vets, home from vets via Sainsbury's.
3hrs 30mins at the vets.
1hr 5mins walk with Dave.
40mins walk with Ellie.

Last edited:
I did it!!! I lost 3lb this week which means I have earned my 1.5stone award and I'm into the 13's for the first time in God knows how long!!! :eek: :D

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HexB + 2), tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, and some slices of Quorn beef.

Tea: Tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, red onion, peppers, tomato's, salad, and feta (HexA) 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1) and syn free dressing.

Snack: Time Out (8.5)

Drinks: 2 coffee's (1 syn for the milk) Squash. Diet Coke. 7 Up Free. Rooibos and vanilla tea.

Syns used: 12.5
Syns left: 3.5

Exercise:
1hr30 mins walking-to and around shops.
30min walk back from the cinema.

Extra Easy

Lunch: Wholemeal bread (HexB + 2), scrambled eggs (made with a splash of milk 0.5), 2 Turkey rashers, and beans. 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Snack: An apple

Tea:
Tuna, pasta, sweetcorn, red onion, peppers, tomato's, salad, and feta (HexA) 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5) and syn free dressing.
Box of Micro Chips (naughty, I know 3.5)

Snack: Solero (5)
Strawberries and 0% Total.

Drinks: 4 Coffee's (2 for milk) Squash. Water.

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 4

Exercise: 1hr20mins walking-to the bus stop, vets, and home from vets via Sainsbury's and the polling station. Not counting the time queuing :p
3hrs35mins at the vets-including a 20min walk to the post office and back.
30mins cleaning out the piggies and de-pooing the garden.

Last edited:
Have done literally nothing except watch the BBC news channel today. Better go get dressed and take the dogs out I think.
Back to green days today :)

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, honey (1), and a bit of ss milk (all milk HexA1)
An apple and a pot of Morrison's Eat Smart yogurt.

Tea: Quorn peppered steak, Bachelor's packet rice egg fried rice, SW salt& pepper chips, salad, and half HexA2 each of low fat cheese and Feta. Yup, I was VERY hungry tonight :eek:

Snack: 1 Alpen light bar (half HexB2)
3 Hotel Chocolat Chocs (9)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.

Syns used: 10
Syns left: 9

Exercise:
50mins walk with Ellie up to the meadow.
40mins walk with Dave.

Last edited:
Today I am wearing a size 18 pair of jeans (the smaller of the two I have!) and a tshirt I haven't been able to fit into in about two years! :D :eek:

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB1), banana, honey (1), and a bit of ss milk (all milk HexA1)
Pot of Shape Zero.

Snack: Chinese chicken pot noodle in a mug.

Tea: Mashed potato (splash of ss milk), leeks, spring greens, broccoli, carrots, Quorn peppered steak, 3tsp of low salt gravy granules (3), and 1tbsp of horseradish (1)

Snack: 3 Hotel Chocolat selector chocs (9) and 1 batton (counting it as 2 because they're not as big as the selectors and don't have filling)

Drinks: Coffee. Squash.
Costa small cappuccino with skimmed milk (2)

Syns used: 18
Syns left: 6

Exercise: 30mins walking to and from bus stops.
3-4 hours of walking round the shops.

Last edited:
Well done on getting into those clothes, thats fab!

i saw you used to have the Tesco chicken style fillets?
Do you know if they are still free or syns?

The fake chicken fillets from Tesco are FREE!! :D And always on the two for £3 offer :eat:

Right, well yesterday was a day off. No point in even counting it as a flexi day because I wouldn't have a clue of what syns everything had, lol. It was my Mum's birthday and we went to the new world buffet thing in Liverpool One. I so wasn't hungry tho and I didn't really enjoy it. I still ate too much, but I dunno, just didn't feel like I got my moneys worth really. There were so many things I wanted to try but just couldn't face eating. I only took very small portions of the things I did try as well :)
I probably walked for just over 2hrs as well. So, might not get weighed this week because I don't expect a loss, but we'll see what happens come Wednesday!!
Had my first day of training at Dogs Trust today-Puppy Development :D

Just worked out exercise for last week and it was 1309mins over 7 days. 1 week left till I get my gold award!!

Week 17

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix, banana, honey (1), and ss milk (all milk HexA1)
An apple and a pot of Morrisons eat smart yogurt.

Snack: Grape snack pack.

Tea: 5 Quorn mini kievs (5), low fat supernoodles, salad, tomato's, peppers, sweetcorn, low fat cheese (HexA2).
Syn free dressing and 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5)

Snack: Strawberries, 2 Alpen light bars (HexB2), 0% Total, and 1tbsp of maple syrup (2)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 8.5
Syns left: 6.5

Exercise: 25mins walking to bust stop and Dogs Trust.
20mins dog walking at DT and 20mins walking back to the bus.
2hrs walking around shops.
20mins walking home pulling a VERY heavy trolley.

Last edited:
YAY! It was finally busy again at the vets today. I got to assist with a chinchilla dental (awesome), observe 2 rabbit castrations, observe consults, and lots of other stuff :D Ended up staying nearly an hour later than I should! Met Mum afterwards and we went to the shops, garden centre, and stopped for lunch at the pub on the way back. I was VERY good & went for a jacket spud. mum had fish & chips and a dessert :cry:

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix, a banana, honey (1), and a bit of ss milk (all milk HexA1)

Lunch at the pub: Jacket spud, mozzarella (HexA2), a tiny bit of pesto (4), cherry tomato's, and salad.

Tea: Half a plate of salad-leaves, tomato's, peppers, and sweetcorn. Half a pack of Chinese rice and half a pack of tomato pasta and sauce (will count the whole pack 0.5). Quorn ham slices. Beetroot and pickled onions. And low fat cheese (HexB2)

Snack: 0% Total, strawberries, blueberries, and 1tsp of maple syrup (1)
2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Water. Diet Coke. Highlights dark choc (1.5)

Syns used: 14
Syns left: 7.5

Exercise:
2hrs walking-to bus stop and vets. Home from vets via Sainsbury's and garden centre. And back from the pub.
3hrs40mins at the vets.
40mins walk with Ellie.
40mins walk with Dave.

Last edited:
Bit of a chill out day today. Have done some uni work and will clean out the pigs in a bit and then get a shower. Feel a bit mean not walking the dogs, but I have such a busy week this week I could really do with doing not much of anything today :eek:

Green Day

Lunch:
Half a plate of salad-leaves, tomato's, peppers, and sweetcorn. Half a pack of Chinese rice and half a pack of tomato pasta and sauce. Quorn ham slices. Beetroot and pickled onions. And low fat cheese (HexA2)

Tea: SW chips, 2 Quorn chilli burgers (6), 3 Morrison's breaded onion rings (3.5), low fat cheese HexB1), and a wholemeal bun (weighed around 65g so counting it as my HexB2 + 1)
2tbsp of extra light mayo (1) & 2tbsp of tomato sauce (1)
Big handful of salad.

Snack: Pot of Shape Zero, strawberries, and blueberres.

Drinks: Coffee with milk (all milk HexA 1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 13.5
Syns left: 9

Exercise: 30mins of cleaning out the piggies and de-pooing the garden.

Last edited:
that chinese rice you had, was it the bachelors one?
If so what does it taste like? I was thinking of having it tomororw x :)

Well done!!!!!

Thank you Katie :D

Another busy day at the vets today and I stayed well over an hour late. BUT I did get to help out with some monkeys :D How cool is that?! They were SO cute! Smelly tho :p

Anyway, have ended up as an Extra Easy day today because I stopped off at Sainsbury's on the way home and treated myself to a box of the new Birds Eye Simply fish. I got the basa in chilli and lemongrass butter-absolutely gorgeous!!

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: Tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli and 2 slices of wholemeal bread-I weighed the bread and it was just over 60g, so counting it as my HexB +1

Snack: Snack pack of grapes.

Tea: Simply basa fillet
(3), new potato's, peas, sweetcorn, salad, and syn free dressing.

Snack:0% Total , pineapple, strawberries, blueberries, and 1tsp of maple syrup (1)
2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA) Ribena really light. Water.

Syns used: 11
Syns left: 13

Exercise: 1hr of walking-to bust stop and vets and home from vets via Sainsbury's.
3hrs20mins at vets.

Last edited:
Just been shopping to get all the stuff for my packed lunches :D Makes a change me actually being prepared, lol! Think I will be food optimising to the max this weekend ;) I'm going to a two day training course (focusing on canine training with a bit of behaviour thrown in) at Dogs Trust
Getting a bit nervous about it now, but it should be pretty damn cool :D

Had to be incredibly restrained tonight. My Mum and sister had a chippy tea :cry:

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, an omelette made with two eggs, splash of ss milk (all milk HexA1), and grated low fat cheese (HexA 2). Half a tin of beans, 2 slices of wholemeal bread (weighed just over 60g so HexB1 and 1) and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Snack: Chocolate mini milk (1.5)

Tea: Mushy pea curry-with potato's and quorn pieces in (0.5 for tikka paste), packet Egg Fried Rice, and Micro Chips (3.5)

Snack: 2 Hotel Chocolat chocs (6)

Drinks: Coffee. Coke Zero.

Syns used: 13.5
Syns left: 14.5

Exercise: 30mins walking to and from shops-back pulling a heavy trolley.
And just over an hour of slow walking round the shops.

Last edited:
Hello LoupyLou!!! To be honest, if I don't have to get up for anything then I don't until around lunch time :eek: I know, I know, it's bloody awful. I've been told that my crazy ass sleeping is mainly down to my depression, but to be honest I think I also just plain like to sleep :p But no, I'm really not a fan of breakfast. When I'm up early, for my morning shift at the vets or a tutorial or something, then I force myself to eat something-even if it's just some fruit. But if I have time and I can make myself eat it I usually throw some porridge or weetabix down me, lol! I like to eat before my morning at the vets because I'm nearly always in theatre, and I really do need energy for that!! Anyway, now I've rambled on quite a bit, hope that helps? Even if it doesn't make me look very good :eek:

Back