Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread from an uncut loaf (2xHexB), tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)

Snack: A pear

Tea: Just over half a pack of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley cous cous (1 syn) with chickpeas, onion, peppers, and sweetcorn added. Quorn roast style sliced fillets. A couple of jacket/roast baby potato's with my HexA 2 of low fat cheese. A handful of tenderleaf salad, sliced tomato's, and syn free dressing. 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snack: Time Out (8.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1) Squash.
Cadbruy Highlight's Fudge (2 syns)
Syns used: 14
Syns left: 2

Exercise: 15mins walking-to the bus stop & to the vets.
4hrs at the vets-very, very busy afternoon!
1hr10mins of walking-from vets, around Sainsbury's, and home.

Last edited:
Extra Easy

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread from 400g loaf (HexB), 2 Turkey Rashers, 2 Quorn sausages, baked beans, an egg fried in Frylight, and a tbsp of brown sauce (1 syn)

Snack: Banana

Tea: Young's Basa fillet (7 syns), SW salt&pepper chips, mushy peas, sweetcorn, 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns), and 1tbsp of Tartare Sauce (2 syns)

Snack: Chopped apple and strawberry with a pot of Shape Zero and a tsp of honey (1 syn)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA). Diet Coke

Syns used: 13
Syns left: 4

Exercise: A couple of hours of housework-mopping, hoovering, cleaning out the pigs, tidying, etc....

Last edited:
I got weighed today and I've lost 1lb this week :D A lovely surprise!! Totally unexpected loss as I lost so much last week. Very pleased :D
Had lunch out with Mum but think I chose wisely. Will count the cheese as 2 Hex's because it was prob full fat cheese and there was more than 1 Hex worth. Hopefully this will be ok :eek:

Green Day

Breakfast: Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, 1tsp of honey (1 syn), and a small amount of semi skimmed milk (all milk today is HexA 1)

Snack: Pot of Shape Zero.

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans, cheese (HexB 2 & HexA 2), and a side salad. Sachet of salad cream (2.5 syns)

Tea: Almost half a pack (my sister had an extra one :p) of Quorn sticky chilli dippers (5 syns), 1/2 pack of packet rice, SW salt&pepper chips, salad, syn free dressing, and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snack: Treat size Curly Wurly (3.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 13.5

Syns left: 5.5

Exercise: A few hours walking to, around, and from the shops.

Last edited:
Happy Easter everyone :D Hope everyone has had a lovely day. I've spent the day with my Mum and Sister. We watched some NCIS, the new Doctor Who, and played some board games. Have had one hell of a naughty day off today :eek: Although probably not anywhere near as bad as previous years. Just having the one day off, I learned my lesson taking too much time off from SW over Xmas and New Year! Wont be making that mistake again.

Week 12

Back on plan today after yesterdays complete over indulgence. I did enjoy it, but glad to be eating normal, healthy food again. I've got a week off from the vets this week because they have a work experience student in, so will be making the most of it and getting lots of OU work done as well as plenty of exercise. Hopefully the exercise will help me work off whatever I put on yesterday. Just need to portion up my Easter chocolate into handy syn packs I think ;)

ETA: Have now bagged up my Easter choccy into decent syn size packs. Can't believe mini caramel eggs are 3 syns each :eek: Mini eggs are pretty good tho :p

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: Roast chicken Pot Noodle in a mug (1 syn)
2 crumbled Alpen light bars (HexB), chopped up pear and strawberries, and a pot of Shape Zero.

Tea: Mushy pea curry :D I added some turkey rashers and roast chicken with tikka paste rubbed on (1 syn). Had it with a packet of chicken flavoured rice.

Snacks: A Creme Egg (9 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (Milk as HexA). Diet Coke. Peppermint tea.

Syns used: 11
Syns left for the week: 4

Last edited:
Had my first run of the year today!! Was feeling rather down today, but made myself go out with my sister and one of the dogs. We ended up running and walking for an hour and a half :eek: We went up to the meadow and the woods and it was so much fun running there and getting covered in mud :D

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, 1 tsp of honey (1 syn), and a small amount of SS milk.
A pear and a tangerine.

Tea: Moorish chickpeas made into a bolognese type thing with added tomato and some Quorn mince. Had it with some tagliatelle and 3 new potato's. Salad, syn free dressing, grated low fat cheese (HexB 2), and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snacks: 2 mini Creme Eggs (5 syns) and 1 mini caramel egg (3 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA) Diet Coke. Squash.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left for the week: 8.5

Exercise: 1hr30mins of running and walking in the woods with Dave :chores016:

Went to the pictures today and ate out, but managed to squeeze in some exercise and I ate sensibly :D I took some mini eggs I had bagged up myself, worth 6 syns, for the pictures. And we ate at Bar Burrito, and I had a Burrito Bowl so I didn't have to syn the bread/wrap. I'm not really sure how to syn it, but I thought I would pick an EE day so I could have the chicken. All's that was in it was flame grilled chicken, flash fried veg (no oil from what I could see!), boiled rice, spicy beans, salsa, lettuce, a teeny sprinkling of grated cheese, and a little squirt of sour cream. The good thing about this place is that everything is made on site and you get to see everything that's in it-no hidden nasties. So I think I will just use the rest of today's syns towards it. Hopefully that will be more than enough!

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: Tin of Sainsbury's veggie spaghetti bolognese (3.5 syns) over a jacket spud, with a handful of salad.

Tea: Burrito bowel-see above (5.5 syns)

Snack: Bag of mini eggs worth 6 syns
2 broken up Alpen Light bars(HexB), chopped up apple, and Shape Zero yogurt.

Drinks: Diet Coke. Coffee (milk as HexA with cheese in burrito bowl)

Syns used: 15
Syns left: 8.5

Exercise: 30mins walk with Ellie :chores016:
Probably around an hour of walking whilst out-to and from bus stops, around shops, etc...

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: 1 slice of wholemeal uncut bread (HexB 1), 2 Quorn sausages, a fried egg, baked beans, and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1 syn)
A tangerine.

Tea: Wholemeal pasta shells, can of tuna (in brine), sweetcorn, red onion, peppers, and 4tbsp of extra light mayo (3 syns)
A few new potato jackets. Salad, tomato's, and syn free dressing. 20g of low fat cheese towards my HexA.

Snacks: A banana.

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA) Diet Coke. Squash. Mocha Highlights (2 syns)

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 17.5

Exercise: 2hrs walking-to, around, and back from the shops.
45mins dog walk with Dave and 40mins with Ellie :chores016:

Last edited:
Had an internet crisis from last night, but it's up and running now. Thank God for geeky friends :D

I appear to be totally rocking Extra Easy days of late. Wonder if it will make any diff to my losses :confused:
Oh, I did get weighed yesterday and I've managed to stay the same, which is a relief after having Easter Sunday off :D

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: 1 slice of wholemeal uncut bread (HexB), 2 Quorn sausages, 3 Turkey Rashers :eek:, beans, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack: Banana.

Tea: Mushy Pea curry :D Added some tikka paste (1 syn) and Quorn pieces this time. Had it with basmati rice with peas and sweetcorn mixed in.

Snacks: Activia fat free & pineapple.
5.5 syns worth of Easter egg and 2 mini caramel eggs (6 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA) Diet Coke. Fruity tea.

Syns used: 14.5
Syns left: 18

Exercise: Not a lot as I've somehow managed to set off my shoulder whilst asleep :rolleyes:
De-poo'd the garden and played fetch with the dogs. And did a little bit of cleaning.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, 1tsp of honey (1 syn). Milk used towards HexA 1.
Activia fat free and an apple.

Tea: 2 Tesco veggie burgers (1 syn), SW chips, 1 slice of wholemeal uncut bread (HexB 2), low fat cheese (HexA 2), tender leaf salad, tomato's, and 2 breaded onion rings (worked out to about 3 syns)
1tbsp of mustard (1 syn), 2 tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns), 2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Snack: A chocolate selection for my treat tonight :D 5.5 syns worth of Cadbury Easter egg, 6 syns worth of mini eggs, and 5 syns worth of mini Creme eggs

Drinks: Coffee (all milk as HexA 1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 26
Syns left: 7

Exercise: Nothing as my shoulder is still hurting :(

Last edited:
Another EE Day today. Getting fed up of my shoulder hurting now :(

Lunch: 3 turkey rashers, 2 Quorn sausages, half a tin of tomato's, a slice of wholemeal uncut bread (HexB), and 2tbsp of brown sauce (2 syns)

Tea: 2 plain Quorn fillets, new potato's roasted in Frylight, broccoli, peas, carrots, and sprouts. 3tsp of low salt gravy (3 syns), 1tbsp of creamed horseradish (1.5 syns), 1tbsp of cranberry sauce (1 syn)

Snacks: A mini Caramel egg (3 syns) and a Creme Egg (9 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA) Diet Coke. Diet lemonade and squash.

Syns used: 19.5
Syns left this week: 2.5
Exercise: Shoulder is still really painful and I'm all dosed up on painkillers and anti-inflammatory's :( But I had to drag the chinchilla cage into the garden for a bloody good clean. Also cleaned out the pigs and de-poo'd the garden.

Last edited:
Week 13

It's my Sister's birthday this week and she's decided on a barbecue on Wednesday with LOTS of food! Will try and be very good with my syns before and after and hope for the best. Bloody food being used for celebrations :p

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), with sliced banana, honey (1 syn), and milk (all milk as HexA 1)

Snack: 1 Alpen light bar (half HexB 2)

Tea: Quorn bolognese-Quorn mince, onion, garlic, tinned tomato's, peppers,sweetcorn, and 28g of Boursin light stirred in (2 syns). Wholemeal pasta shells. And salad with syn free dressing. Grated low fat cheese (HexA 2)

Snack: Alpen light bar (rest of HexB 2), strawberries, Activia fat free, and 1 tsp of honey (1 syn)

Drinks: Coffee with milk. Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 4
Syns left: 11

Exercise: 2 hours of walking-to, around, and from the shops.
Cleaning and moving furniture.
My poor shoulder :cry:

Last edited:
Hello :D Thank you Allie I will have a look anyway, but the food was all bought today and it was everything my Sister wanted. If I had of had time to plan or if it had of been for me it would nearly all be syn free. But no, I have to 'join in' and eat what everyone else is :sigh: I'm sure I'll enjoy it, but I've been trying so hard lately and really trying to avoid going over syns or being flexi too often. Probably less syns than eating out tho I guess. As soon as my shoulder is better I'll be running and walking as much as possible ;) xx

She only decided for certain today and we went shopping this afternoon! I'm gonna make sure I only have one bun (although, of course they are white :rolleyes: ) and fill up on salad, rice, pasta, and low syn Quorn stuff. I know I wont be able to avoid all the naughty stuff, but I will try :eek:
Thank you so much for reading and posting to help :D

Have had a nice day today. Phoned in sick at the vets and loaded myself up with pain meds. Moved most of the furniture back, with help from my best mate. We then went for a drive and a lovely dog walk along by the river :D Still ouchy, but pain meds really are helping. Hoping I'm going to be ok for the vets on Thursday!

Have saved up a pretty decent amount of syns to use tomorrow. Will try and keep syns this low on Thurs and Friday too to help balance the naughtiness ;)

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), chopped banana, 1tsp of honey (1 syn), and a bit of milk (all milk HexA 1)
Apple, 3 strawberries, and a pot of Activia fat free.

Tea: Quorn lamb grill, SW salt and pepper chips, mushy peas, and onion. 2 tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack: 2 Alpen lights broken up (HexB 2), fresh strawberries, 1tsp of honey (1 syn), and a pot of Activia fat free.

Drinks: Diet Coke and Coffee with milk. Highlights fudge hot choc (2 syns)

Syns used: 6
Syns left: 20 towards tomorrow's barbecue/naughty feast!!

Exercise: Moving furniture and cleaning.
45ish-mins walking with Dave. And around 30mins with Ellie. :chores016:

Last edited:
Barbecue day today! Had couscous, rice, pasta, Quorn steak, halloumi, jarlsberg, one big white bun, couple of pieces of pizza, Quorn scotch eggs, indian stuff....oh dear, lol :eek: This is all over two meals btw, just little bits of everything.
Escaped for a bit and walked both dogs (separately) too. Walked Ellie for 30mins and Dave for 35. Was nice and relaxing for a change :D

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! We really did have a good day :D And I don't think I ate anywhere near as much as I would have done pre-SW, although it was quite a bit :eek: Very glad I squeezed in some exercise too!
Back at the vets tomorrow so I will have 3-4hours running round there and then a 40min walk home too, prob followed by doggy walks :faint2: And on Friday I have my re-induction at Dogs Trust as a volunteer dog walker!! Eeeeeep, lol.

I have quite a few pets, can only walk the dogs tho ;)
I've pretty much decided I want to train as a vet nurse now! I volunteer at my own vets twice a week now and really enjoying it. It can be really hard work, but very interesting and rewarding too! Just wish I had of decided a bit sooner that it was something I wanted to do :rolleyes:

Well and truly back on plan today and feeling much better for it. Also had a brilliant afternoon at the vets, so feeling rather cheery :D Even had enough energy left over to walk the dogs when I got back!

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, tsp of honey (1syn), and a bit of milk (all milk as HexA 1)
A pear.

Snack: An apple. A Quorn mini scotch egg (1.5 syns)

Tea: Tomato & herb pasta&sauce (0.5 syns), chilled Quorn lamb grill, sliced low fat cheese (HexA 2) salad, peppers, tomato's, and syn free dressing.

Snack: 2 Alpen lights (HexB 2), fresh strawberries, Activia fat free, and 1tsp of honey (1 syn)

Drinks: Lots of water. Diet Coke. Coffee with milk.

Syns used: 4
Leaves 11 more syns to go towards yesterdays bbq. Which means I now had 46 syns to 'donate' to yesterday.

Exercise: 45mins walking-to bus stop & vets, home from vets.
3hrs30mins on my feet, running round the vets.
30min walk with Ellie and 30mins with Dave :chores016: :faint2:

Last edited:
Back