Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

I am SO tired!! Had my re-induction at Dogs Trust today and walked a couple of dogs. Just feel so knackered...

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, 1tsp of honey (1 syn), and a bit of milk.

Snack: An apple

Lunch: 1 slice of wholemeal uncut bread (HexB 2) and a tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli.
A bag of Worcester sauce French Fries (4.5 syns)

Tea: SW chips, chilled Quorn lamb grill, sweetcorn, mushy peas, onion, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack: 2 Werther's chocolate caramels (4 syns)

Drinks: Coffee with milk (all milk HexA 1) Diet Coke. Water.

Syns used: 11.5

Exercise: 1hr30mins walking-To and from bus stops, the kennels, and around the shops.
Just over an hour of dog walking at Dogs Trust.

Last edited:
Oh dear oh dear :eek: Had a forum meet in Liverpool today. Lunch, coffee, tea, and a slice of cake were involved :eek: Also a bit of chocolate and cider.....
Ok, I know the whole week isn't lost as I've been VERY good on my good days, but I feel like a right wally for having 2 days away from SW. Might go for a run tomorrow :angeldevil:
No plans at all for going out or anything next week as I am SUPER poor after this week. So I should be kept nice and busy & active with my voluntary work, as well as walking my hounds. Fingers crossed eh?! :rolleyes:

Back on the wagon today. Although my Mum and Sister having been scoffing their way through a box of Roses :cry: I haven't had a single on tho ;)
ETA: I ended up having two Roses because I had spare syns :p

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, half a tin of beans, and 2 slices of Wholemeal uncut bread (2xHexB). 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Tea: Tomato & herb pasta and sauce (0.5 syns), 28g Boursin light mixed in (2 syns), chilled Quorn lamb, broccoli, sweetcorn, and low fat grated cheese (HexA 2)

Snack: 4 fresh strawberries and a pot of Activia fat free.
2 Roses chocs (4 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1) Diet ginger ale. Highlights dark choc hot chocolate (1.5 syns)

Syns used: 10

Exercise: Absolutely nothing as I am shattered and desperately trying to catch up on my OU work. Don't feel too bad tho because I've had a pretty active week :p

Last edited:
Putting this in here too because I'm rather proud of it to be honest...even if it's not quite right to get my awards that's a LOT of exercise!!!! :O

Right, I have just gone through my diary since I re-started after Xmas and worked out how many minutes a week over how many sessions/days I have done. It was a bit of a shock :eek: :eek:
Just to clarify, I include my voluntary work at the vets because it is such a physical job. I don't think I have ever sat down at that place, it's hotter than a sauna, is spread out over 3 floors with very steep stair cases, and you honestly never stop! So I'm not cheating by including this, it really is like a workout!!
Anyway, here's what I've worked out and what I think I have achieved so far. Please do tell me if I have gone wrong anywhere....

Week 1: 270mins over 2 days (doesn't count :( )
Week 2: 512mins over 4 days.
Week 3: 672mins over 5 days.
Week 4: 1080mins over 6 days.
Week 5: 250mins over 3 days. This should entitle me to my Bronze award now??
Week 6: 1025mins over 6 days.
Week 7: 750mins over 4 days.
Week 8: 515mins over 4 days (this didn't include the hours and hours of walking around Birmingham and Crufts that week!)
Week 9: 905mins over 6 days. This should entitle me to my Silver award??!! :eek:
Week 10: 1375mins over 7 days.
Week 11: 920mins over 5 days.
Week 12: 445mins over 4 days.
Week 13: 660mins over 4 days.

So, if that is all ok I can add TWO awards to my sig?! :D

Week 14

Took Davey for a short walk because I'd decided to see how Ellie would go on a full run. We've been doing a couple of practice runs on our walks and she looked happy enough to do it. Bloody hell!! I seriously underestimated how fit that dog is :p I was worried because she has just turned 9 and I haven't run her since she was diagnosed with her illness last year. I think it's safe to say that she will be more than happy to accompany me on the shorter runs. Will obviously keep an eye on her and keep the vet informed, but all seems fine.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1) with a bit of milk (all milk HexA 1), sliced banana, and a tsp of honey (1 syn)
A mandarin and a pot of Activia fat free.

Tea: Ainsley Harriott roasted veg couscous (1.5 syns), 3 baby jacket spuds, 6 Quorn crispy nuggets (3 syns), low fat grated cheese (HexA 2), tender leaf salad, tomato's, red & yellow pepper, and sweetcorn. Syn free dressing and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns).

Snack: Alpen light bar (half HexB 2)

Drinks: Coffee with milk. Squash. Water.
Syns used: 7
Syns left: 8

Exercise: 35mins walk with Dave. And 35min walk/run/walk with Ellie :chores016:

Last edited:
Ouchy legs!!! Have had a good morning at the vets and my Sister came up to meet me with Dave and we had a lovely, long walk home through the park and woods :D Need to take the other hound out later so she stops sulking :p

Green Day

Breakfast: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, honey (1 syn), and a bit of milk (all milk HexA 1)

Snack: A pear.

Lunch: Portion of Biryani from the freezer (0.5 syns), half a tbsp of tikka paste (0.5 syns), tender leaf salad, and syn free dressing.

Tea: Home made Quorn chilli-Quorn mince, tin of tomato's, small tin of mixed beans, sweetcorn, red & yellow peppers, onion, and garlic. Seasoned with Chipotle Tabasco, regular Tabasco, chilli powder, and Worcester sauce.
Bachelor's packet egg fried rice, a small jacket spud, and salad. Grated low fat cheese (HexA 2), Boursin light (used 28g, but split it into two portions 1 syn), and syn free dressing.

Treat: 3 syns worth of mini eggs and a mini Creme Egg (2.5 syns) :D

Drinks: Coffee. Water. Diet Coke.
Highlights dark choc (1.5 syns)

Syns used: 9
Syns left: 14

Exercise: 1hr40mins walking-to bus stop, to vets, home from vets.
3hrs at the vets.
40min walk with Ellie.

Last edited:
Have my asthma check up today at the Dr's, and then going straight to the shops to meet Mum from work-lots of walking! Hopefully do some doggy walks later too.
Getting weighed while I'm at the shops *wibbles*

OMG!! I'm SO tired and achey. I left the house at 3 to head to the Dr's and I have just got home properly and sat down....it's just after 8!!

I got weighed and I have lost another 1lb :D How I managed that with two days 'off' last week, I don't know, but I'm glad that's another one gone. The nurse who did my check up was very pleased with how well I've done :eek:

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), sliced banana, 1tsp of honey (1 syn), and a bit of milk (all milk today HexA 1)
A pot of Activia fat free and a mandarin/tangerin/mini orange thing :p

Snack: Handful of grapes.

Tea: Left over veggie chilli (see post above 1 syn), jacket sweet potato, tender leaf salad, tomato's, and syn free dressing. Low fat grated cheese (HexA 1)

Snack: 1 Alpen light bar (half HexB 2), fresh strawberries, and a few grapes.

Drinks: Coffee with milk. Ribena really light. Diet Coke. Rooibos tea.

Syns used: 2
Syns left: 27

Exercise: 25mins walking to the Dr's.
25mins to the shops.
2 hours slow walking around shops (taxi home).
30mins dog walk with Ellie.
35mins dog walk and playing fetch with Dave.
I think I've more than done what I needed today to put towards my gold award :faint2:

Last edited:
I'm So tired, again!! Was gonna be a bit mean and skip the dog walks today, but Ellie's new Flexi lead arrived today and I wanted to give it a try. She's never had a Flexi before because they've not made decent ones for large dogs before, and she has to be kept on a lead. It was fantastic and she was so happy! Very glad I got her it now :D But anyway, I walked Ellie so I had to walk Dave as well-couldn't leave him out :p
Had a very 'physical' afternoon at the vets too. Every where's getting a major spring clean at the moment and there was a lot to do.

Green Day

Lunch: Tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli, slice of wholemeal uncut bread (it was a big piece and weighed almost 80g, so gonna guess at HexB 1 + 2 syns), salad, tomato's, and syn free dressing.
A few grapes and some (frozen) pineapple.

Snack: Apple.

Tea: Pack of Ainsley Harriott Moroccan Medley cous cous (1.5syns), half a pack of Quorn bbq fillets, a jacket spud, 28g of Light Boursin (2syns), low fat grated cheese (HexB 2), salad, tomato's, red pepper, red onion, and syn free dressing. 2tbsp extra light mayo (1.5syns)

Snack: Fresh strawberries. Caramel Freddo (5syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1). Coke Zero.

Syns used: 12
Syns left: 30

Exercise: 45mins walking-to bus stop, to vets, home from vets.
3hr20mins at the vets.
40mins walk with Ellie.
30mins walk with Dave.

Last edited:
I would like to go to bed right now please ... no, actually, after my fish and chips I think :p
Had another busy day today-was at Dogs Trust this afternoon :D

Starting to worry/think about whether I am actually eating enough food for all the exercise I'm doing-if that makes sense??
Anyway, food for today.

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB), honey (1 syn), sliced banana, and a bit of milk (all milk HexA)
Fresh strawberries and a few grapes.

Snack: An apple.
Pot of Activia fat free.
Packet of Cheese Curls crips (3.5 syns)

Tea: Basa fillets (7syns ??), SW chips, mushy peas,& sweetcorn. 2tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns) and 1tbsp of tartar sauce (2 syns)

Snack: Toffee Crisp (11.5)

Drinks: Coffee with milk. Diet Coke. Water

Syns used: 27
Syns left: 18

Exercise: 1hr walking-to and from bus stops and Dogs Trust and home from shops.
1hr35mins walking dogs at DT :chores016:
30mins around shops.

Last edited:
Grrrrrrrrrr!!! Ended up eating out at lunch today :mad: Well, it was my idea, but only because Mum came to meet me after my Uni tutorial and I knew we'd be in town for ages. I did make the healthier choice tho of a spicy bean burger-it doesn't have a coating or anything and seems to just be made out of chickpeas and kidney beans :) Not really sure how to syn everything, but will syn the things I know I can.
Spent the afternoon walking round town and walked the dogs when I got in too.

Green Day

Breakfast: An Alpen light (half HexB 1) and a nana.

Lunch: Spicy bean burger in tomato and onion sauce, served with a wholemeal pitta bread (7.5 syns), salad, tomato's, cucumber, chickpeas, red onion, wholemeal cous cous, and pasta. 1tbsp of salad cream (2.5 syns) and a vinaigrette dressing type thing (3 syns)

Snacks: Apple and grape snack pack.
1 Alpen light bar (rest of HexB 1)

Tea: Mushy pea curry: Tinned tomato's, mushy peas, new potato's, onion, and Quorn pieces. Tikka paste (works out to 0.5 syns per portion). SW chips, basmati rice, and a mini onion bhaji (4.5 syns)

Treat: Pack of Caramel Bunnies (10 syns)

Drinks: Coffee with milk (HexA 1) Rooibos Earl Grey. Ribena really light. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 28
Syns left: 5

Exercise: 20mins to and from bus stops.
3hours-ish walking round town.
40mins walk with Ellie.
And 1hr slow walk and fetch playing with Dave and Mum.

Last edited:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 turkey rashers (3 syns), 2 slices of wholemeal bread from a regular loaf (HexB 1 + 2.5 syns), beans, and 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Tea: Quorn sage & onion turkey escalope (frozen 4.5 syns), tomato pasta and sauce (0.5 syns), broccoli, sweetcorn, and low fat grated cheese (HexA 1)

Snack: 2 Alpen lights (HexB 2), strawberries, a few grapes, and a pot of Activia fat free. 1tsp of honey (1 syn)

Drinks: Coffee (milk HexA 2) Squash. Highlights fudge hot choc (2 syns)

Syns used: 15.5
Syns left this week: 4.5

Exercise: 1hr walk with Dave (up and down some steep hills)
45mins walk with Ellie.

Exercise for this week adds up to 1530mins/25.5 hours :eek: (week 5 of going for my Gold award done!)

Last edited:
Week 15

Had a date today :eek: Was far too nervous to eat tho :rolleyes: Did lots and lots of walking round the city centre and the water front too, which was good.

Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), banana, honey (1 syn), and a bit of milk (all milk HexA 1)

Tea: Low fat Supernoodles, 5 Quorn mini kievs (5 syns), sweetcorn, salad, and low fat cheese (HexA 2) Syn free dressing and extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee. Costa skinny cappuccino (2 syns) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 5.5

Exercise: 3-4hrs of walking.

Last edited:
Hello Allie!
I'm not sure if I will be seeing him again, although I think I would like to. We did mention meeting up again, but I've not heard from him again yet. I'm telling myself that it is a little soon and he may be playing by stupid dating rules :rolleyes: I promise to let you know if anything happens :flirt2: We did have a really nice day yesterday tho and things did seem to go very well, so, fingers crossed eh?!

On to Sw stuff....I'm gonna go get weighed tomorrow and I need to lose 2lb to get into the 13's AND to get my 1.5 stone award. Some extra crossed fingers would be muchly appreciated for that too :p

Green Day

Breakfast: A banana and an apple.

Snack: 1 Alpen light bar (half HexB 1)

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices of regular wholemeal bread (HexB 2 + 2 syns) Tomato sauce (2 syns)

Tea: Quorn steak, jacket spud, 28g of Boursin light (2 syns), low fat grated cheese (HexA 1), salad, tomato's, red pepper, sweetcorn, and red onion. Syn free dressing and 2tbsp of extra light mayo (1.5 syns)

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 2) Diet Coke. Water.

Syns used: 7.5
Syns left: 13

Exercise: 1hr50mins walking-to and from bus stops, to and from vets, and shops.
3hours at the vets.
40mins walk with Ellie.
1hr10mins walk with Dave, my best mate, and his dog Daisy :D

Last edited:
What a crappy day :( First I get an email from date guy to say there wasn't enough chemistry and he doesn't want to see me again :confused: Then poor Ellie got cornered in the park by two dogs and was absolutely terrified. The owner didn't come and get her dogs she just carried on walking and let them eventually catch up :mad:
And then I got weighed and I have stayed the same this week :cry: I worked SO hard this week *sigh*
Gonna have a sulk and then carry on. Off the piccies in a bit, so gonna take a Time Out with me....syn'd of course ;)

Extra Easy Day

Lunch: Tomato and herb pasta and sauce (0.5 syns), tin of tuna, red onion, sweetcorn, salad, and syn free dressing. Half my HexA of low fat cheese.

Tea: 2 slices of regular wholemeal bread (HexB + 2 syns), 2 Quorn sausages, 2 turkey rashers, scrambled eggs (2 eggs and a teeny bit of milk), and half a tin of beans. 2tbsp of tomato sauce (2 syns)

Snack: Cheese Curls (3.5 syns) and a Time Out (8.5 syns) at the cinema.

Drinks: Coffee (milk as other half of HexA) Diet Coke. Squash. Rooibos, vanilla, and strawberry tea.

Syns used: 16.5
Syns left: 11.5

Exercise: 25mins of walking with Ellie.
1hr30mins walking-to, around, and from the shops.

Last edited:
No vets today. They phoned me to say that they were very quiet and it wasn't worth me going in. So I'm dedicating today to uni work....yay :p

Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of regular wholemeal bread (HexB 1 + 2 syns) and a tin of Sainsbury's veggie ravioli.
Some fresh strawberries and a pot of Activia fat free.

Tea: Quorn bbq fillets, jacket spud, 2/3 pack Ainsley Harriott med cous cous (1 syn), 28g of Light Boursin (2 syns), low fat grated cheese (HexA 2), chick peas in med tomato sauce, tomato's, peppers, sweetcorn, red onion, salad, and syn free dressing.

Snack: 1 Alpen light bar ( half HexB 2)

Drinks: Coffee (all milk HexA 1)
Rooibos, vanilla, and strawberry tea. Diet Coke.
Peppermint tea. Highlights mocha (2 syns)

Syns used: 7
Syns left: 19.5

Exercise: 50mins cleaning out the chins, cleaning their room, hoovering, carrying heavy stuff up and down the stairs, and emptying bins.

Last edited:
Didn't go to Dogs Trust today because I was waiting in for my shiny new camera to be delivered.....5:40 it turned up :mad: Ah well, at least I've got it now and it's SO cool!! :D
I have had some awesome, surprising news...I've been offered an interview at an amazing place in something I would really like to do! Just had to let them know I'm still interested and then wait for them to sort it all out. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!

Anyway, food:
Green Day

Lunch: 2 Weetabix (HexB 1), banana, honey (1 syn), and some milk (all milk as HexA 1
)

Snack: Activia fat free

Tea: Pasta bake-wholemeal pasta, Quorn mince, onion, sweetcorn, peppers, chickpeas, tomato's, and low fat grated cheese (HexA 2) And broccoli.

Snack:

Drinks: Coffee. Diet Coke. Green Tea.

Exercise:
40 mins walk with Ellie and 40mins with Dave :chores016:

That sounds great! Congratulations i hope you get it!
Sorry about date guy tho,and the STS. Deffinate well done for carrying on and not using it as an excuse to eat as i would have!

Hello Cupcake Katie :D Nice to have a new visitor!
I think it's safe to say that the middle of this week wasn't the best couple of days I've had in a while, but the end of the week has more than made up for it. I got that email from the tropical school of medicine (eeeeeep!), my new camera arrived on Friday, and last night I went to see Biffy Clyro at the Winter Gardens and they were AWESOME!!! Gonna have to count yesterday as a flexi day unfortunately, but I will write down what I had. I will also donate the 23.5 syns I'd saved through the week as well as yesterdays syn allowance, so shouldn't effect me too much. I hope not!! I was a bit more naughty than I'd hoped. I'm sure I'll learn eventually :eek:

Saturday: Green Day

Lunch: Left over pasta bake (cheese was one Hex B) with salad, syn free dressing and a little less than 1tbsp of extra light mayo (0.5 syns)

Snack on the way to the gig: We stopped at McDonald's *urgh* and I had a Happy Meal-4 chicken nuggets (9.0), regular french fries (8.5) with Diet Coke. Had a little pot of tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Quorn steak on wholemeal bread (HexB + 2syns), low fat cheese (HexA), mustard (1 syn), light mayo (2 syns), and tomato sauce (1 syn)
A packet of cheese curls (3.5 syns) and 4 Pringles (4 syns).
And a Club biscuit (5 syns)

Drinks: coffee (milk as HexA 2) 2 Budweisers at the gig (6.5 syns each, so 13 syns)

Flexi day today: Using syns saved (23.5) and yesterdays allowance (15) towards the day tho.
That works out to 50.5 :eek: :eek: :cry: So that's an over syn of 12. Bugger!

Sunday: Green Day

Lunch: 2 slices of wholemeal bread (HexB 1 + 2), 2 turkey rashers (3), 1 Quorn sausage, 2 boiled eggs, and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Tea: Roast spuds (roasted in Frylight), mashed spuds (just a little milk), Quorn Turkey escalope (4.5), peas, carrots, sweetcorn, broccoli, 3tsp of low salt gravy granules (3), and 1tbsp of cranberry sauce (1) And a teeny amount of stuffing, gonna count it as 0.5 syn because it really was a tiny amount.

Drinks: Coffee (milk as HexA 1) Diet Coke.

Syns used: 15

Exercise: 50mins walk with Ellie
55mins with Dave.

Exercise for this week: 990mins over 6 days. Week 6 towards my Gold Body Magic :D 2 to go!!

Last edited:
I used to love Biffy Clyro before they went all mainsteam pop!
Glad you enojyed the gig, must have been fab!
Im not a new visitor....just a lurker ;)

Back