Cheekychinchilla's food and stuff

Awww that's lovely weebee! :D Thank you so much.
I never thought my diary would be useful to anyone lol.
Kelly.x

hi cheekychinchilla love your little chin, i have 4 myself they are adorable will put pics up when i can, cant seem to do it yet , am from liverpool as well was born there left when i was 20 !!

Oh dear. Finally got weighed today and I'm back up to 12st3 :rolleyes: I'd imagine I lost a good amount this week with it being my first week back on, so God knows how much I had actually put on :eek: Ah well, just have to keep going. This weekend will be going out the window because it's my birthday, but apart from that I just need to keep going.

Lunch: 2 veggie burgers (1), tin of spaghetti, wholemeal toast (HexB1), low fat cheese (half HexA1), and 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)
Half a pack of WW jelly (0.5) with grapes.

Tea: 1 Quorn lam grill (I so wanted two but I'm trying to tame my portions!), WW mac & cheese (4), broccoli, sweetcorn, green beans, and HexA2 low fat cheese.

Snacks: Cherries, grapes, strawberries, and blueberries with an Activia fat free.
Mini Fudge (3) and a Fibre Plus bar (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Squash. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 9.5
Syns left: 11.5

Exercise: An hour and a half walking to and around the shops.

Last edited:
Wednesday food:

Lunch: 2 Quorn sausages, beans, 2 'fried' eggs, wholemeal toast (HexB1), and 1tbsp of brown sauce (1)

Snack: Shape Zero, strawberries, grapes, and cherries.

Tea: Mushy pea curry with new potatoes and chickpeas. Pack of Chinese savoury rice, peas, and sweetcorn.

At cinema: Time Out (8.5)

Snack at home: Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA1) Diet Coke. Squash.
3 Johnnie Walkers (7.5)

Syns used: 17
Syns left: 9.5

Exercise: Around 20mins walking (lame!)

Last edited:
Thursday.

My Dr Horrible DVD arrived today :D It's just AWESOME!!!
Was very good and did a load of housework before lunch so I could basically watch the dvd and all the special features without feeling guilty :whistle:

Lunch: Sainsbury's veggie ravioli (2), salad, cucumber, tomatoes, fat free dressing (0.5), and HexA1 low fat cheese.
Grapes and Activia fat free.

Tea: Mushy pea curry, brown rice, peas, sweetcorn, and a nice crispy jacket spud. Was craving a jacket spud!

Snack: 4 Milk Tray chocs (8) Fibre Plus (HexB2)

Drinks: Coffee (milk half HexA2) Squash. Options (2)

Syns used: 12.5
Syns left: 12

Exercise: About an hour of housework.
30mins cleaning out the animals.

Last edited:
Dr Horrible's Sing A Long Blog was a 3 part online thingy from the creator of Buffy/Angel/Firefly/ Absolutely brilliant!
It's about a wanna be super villain, Dr Horrible (Neil Patrick Harris), being in love with a girl (Felicia Day), and his arch nemesis Captain Hammer (Nathan Fillion)
Have seen it like a million times and it's on my phone and ipod lol. But treated myself to the official dvd and comic a few weeks back :D

I doubt very, very much that I will get a big loss this week. It was my birthday yesterday so I had a huge meal out with my Mum and Sister then a night out with my sister and friends. Today I had lunch at Costa with Mum and then we had a takeaway and a movie at home. We have a big Flake cake to get through too :eek:
But definitely back on again on Monday :) Will have another evening off on Friday though to celebrate my friends birthday.
After this I seriously need a nice, long break from unhealthy eating out for a while. Just a couple of weeks would do for now so I can start losing again lol!! :eek:

Morning! How does it feel to be another year older??!

I put on 3lbs this week after my weekend away - didn't even think I'd been THAT bad! Eeek, 100% week here we come :)

Eeeep PCS! I don't even wanna guess at how much damage I did over the weekend :eek:
And this week wont be a proper 100% week either as I'm celebrating my friends birthday on Friday. It was her joint night out for birthday and new job last weekend, but we're celebrating hers this week :p Just the one evening though, not a full weekend like mine. I promise ;) And I'll be 100% till then and try and save up some syns too.

Week 3

Back to work! Had a stupid bloody accident though. Was helping to try and restrain a rather big dog and as it somehow managed to buck I fell forwards and one of the nurses was pushed back. Which meant the back of her head smashed into the top of my nose and right between my eyes. It bled a little and I've spent the rest of the day feeling rather ouchy, dizzy, and nauseous. Feel a bit better now I'm home. I really hope I don't get bruises!!!

Monday food:

Breakfast (on bus and first break): Banana, 2 Alpen Lights (HexB1), and Activia fat free.

Lunch: Wholemeal bread (HexB2), Quorn ham, low fat cheese (half HexA1), tomato, and a bit of extra light mayo and mustard (0.5)
Cheese Curls (3.5)
And chicken mugshot.

Afternoon break: Just over half a tub of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, and grapes.

Tea: SW chips, Quorn sausages, beans, and a cheese (HexA2), tomato, peppers, and onion omelette. 1tbsp of tomato sauce (1)

Treat: Little bag of animal biscuits (5.5)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest of HexA1) Flavoured water. Diet Coke.

Syns used: 10.5
Syns left: 4.5

Exercise: 30mins walking.
7hrs on my feet at work.

Tuesday food:

Breakfast: Fibre Plus (HexB1), banana, and Activia fat free.

Lunch: Wholemeal pasta, Quorn ham, feta (HexA1), sweetcorn, red onion, peppers, cucumber, and tomatoes.
Salad and extra light mayo and fat free dressing (1)
Tesco light choices chicken noodle cup a soup (2)

Afternoon snack: Tub of strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, grapes, and cherries to nom on whenever.

Tea: 2 Quorn Southern fried burgers (5), low fat Super Noodles, low fat cheese (half HexA2), onions, peppers, sweetcorn, and jalapeños.
Wholemeal bread (HexB2)
And little teeny amounts of tomato sauce, mustard, and extra light mayo (1)

Treat: Mini/15g Green and Black's butterscotch bar (4)

Drinks: Coffee (milk rest HexA2) Coke Zero. Squash. Options (2)

Syns used: 15
Syns left: 4.5

Exercise: 7 hours on my feet at work. Another really busy day today!
30mins walking.

Last edited:
Look at you, starting fights with the nurses already ;)
Hope you're feeling better today.

i can't believe how much I put on in one weekend, I'm sure you won't have done the same damage! And besides, you have to let your hair down a bit sometimes :)

Back