cheese onion potato pasty

Yum need to give this a try! :)

OMG cheese and onion pasties i could eat about 7 in a row I reckon so deffo going to try these tonight, and heat it up again the next day in the microwave at work and have some beans with it? oooooofff im salivating lol thanks for the idea Jackie! x

I think I may love you for telling me this recipe, we have loooaaaaaads of cheese and onions as just been for a big shop and we also bought pitta's as were having chicken kebabs this week for tea so im all set :D hooray! ill let you know how they go tomorrow :) x

I made my pasty last night and have it in my little lunch box with some spaghetti ready to eat for lunch in a little while :D tried some of the filling yesterday while i made it and it was deeeeeelishhh!! x

Had it for lunch Jackie and it was AMAZING!!!! My friend tried a bit too and said it was "divine"!!!! Go you!!! Making it tonight for tomorrow too, may put a little ham in it to mix it up lol x

Had it for lunch Jackie and it was AMAZING!!!! My friend tried a bit too and said it was "divine"!!!! Go you!!! Making it tonight for tomorrow too, may put a little ham in it to mix it up lol x

I've also made them with just cheese & ham, and with some onion or tomatoe

I made three of these yesterday. I had one for lunch today and OH took two for his pack-up. I fried the onions in frylight until they had just started to caramelise, and added a couple of shakes of powdered mustard and a shake of nutmeg to mine. It was delicious. I think they tasted better than the 'real' thing with pastry. My OH thought so too.

This sounds brilliant, I thought I wouldn't be able to have pastry but it didn't occur to me to use something else as pastry like the pitta bread! This is sooooo gonna get made!

Ooooh thanks i know what i'm making for lunch now! These sound amazing, think i'lladd some ham and onion too! Mmmmm xx

Just bumping this cause I'm making it for tea and want to be able to find it later! X

Made these for tea last night and they are gorgeous!

Ive got to make these, ive taken a photo on my phone to remember the recipe

Back