cheese onion potato pasty

OH MY DAYS!!!!! These are sooooo lush, just had one with baked beans on the side. Proper comfort food at its best :D thanks so much for the recipe x

Hope u dont mind me stealing this recipe that ive tweeked a little for my FB as it was lush :D once again thanks hun as it was gorg xxx

I made these last week and was so impressed I then made them for my sister and she loved them too, so easy and so lovely! What a fantastic idea to use pitta to replace pastry! Thank you for sharing!

What a great recipe. I had stumbled across it a while ago but couldn't find it when i went back to make them :( Thank you for bumping it back to the top. Definitely going to make these for lunch this week :)

going to give this a go sounds great ..with meatfree mince and spuds, just hope the egg replacer works as well as a egg :)

Yes I'd like the corndbeef one too, cheese is just yuk!! But I know the other half will love them!

you are best searching the recipe sub forum for it, it will be there. this thread hadnt been active for quite a while til I commented on it yesterday. At a guess id say it with be the same method with a corned beef/veg/potato and a little stock mixture? :)

I know this is mega old but I'm making them on Friday and just wanted to ask how much water people used when microwaving the mix?

Thank you, this sounds so yummy! I will have to give this a go!
x

I forgot all about this recipe and was so happy to stumble across it again! Let me just say, these are amazing! They really do taste like the real thing! Being in Canada, I've asked in many of their "British" bakery's for cheese and onion pasties an they have no idea what they are! This is my new fave recipe! I made an extra one for lunch tomorrow and can't wait to eat it! Ha! Thanks again for sharing!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1374103592.300688.jpg

Back