Green Day Cheese scones. Free on green.

Thanks,I may make these for taster day Wednesday,if I can be bothered,I hate cooking in the morning. I guess I could make the night before and reheat? X

make them the night before and take as the scone so no need to reheat they are lush

JackieN said:
as the cobbler topping 25 mins ish until golden brown. I should imagine a little less as a normal scone. I've not tried them. I tend to bake them on around 190

you must try them as a cobbler honey with the added syns of cheese mixed in and sprinkled. Its the best comfort food and very filling. my mix made 22 small cobbler toppings as I rolled into balls and flattened so minimal syns and heavenly :D

Thanks Jackie!

Next stupid question do you make up the smash first or just add the powder to the cottage cheese.

I know this sounds stupid so please forgive the numpty but I have neer cooked with smash before and I have no idea if you use it dry or made up with water

thanks for not laughing at me told you I was stupid

I've just made these and they are lovely. God I love minimins x

image-3408566624.jpg

Thanks I made these today for taster day tomorrow. I'll reheat in morning. I only tasted a little one with Mr, we both liked them x

Attachments

• image-3316681776.jpg
    image-3316681776.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 357
Are they free on E/E

The cheese will count as syns or HEXes on all plans so how many depends how much you put in.

We've started a scone revolution lol. I love seeing all the pics of the scones people have made. I need to make more and jazz up with veges and herbs.

Sausage, I'm loving the baby bell idea, I wonder if you could just place a whole complete baby bell inside a largish scone so it melts and goes stringy in the middle when you bite into it.

Back