Chelle's Diary - kick up the bum needed regularly!!!!

How was the Sunday Roast then???
I might do one this weekend; not had a roast dinner for ages, since xmas actually :rolleyes:

Ah it was gorgeous, i loved it and ate every bit of it!! Im just about to go into tescos to do my weekly shop, ive decided im going to get the chocolate philly little pots because i cant be trusted with the little one, i heard it talking to me from the fridge last night and had to finish it off on rich tea biscuits :O

Havent had any syns most says tho so hopefully i will be ok
It wont happen again.

Think im gonna get some smoked salmon for dinner tonight i really fancy some x

I've been slicing strawberries in half and making a chocolate philly sandwich with them :rolleyes:

Ooh! Chocolate Philly is lush! I had to throw mine away - it's true, it CAN speak can't it? I definitely heard it call me from the fridge, otherwise I wouldn't have eaten so much!

You are doing really well - your OH must see less of you each time he's back!

Pomooky XXX

Hiya, yeah he noticed this wkend lol. He said my waist is smaller and my boobs are lol. I suppose if anyone would notice it would be him.

Hes so supportive, he just keeps saying dont go getting thin cos you wont be the same. He understands its what ive got to do if we want a family.

The philly is my new favourite thing, im having some tomorrow with some fruit, cant wait :)

Food today

Hi fi bar
Crabsticks and salad
Lots of fruit
Ive got my dinner cooking at the min, 2 smoked salmon fillets, sw chips and asparagus.
Yogurt and fruit for tonight.

I bought some bran flakes so i can have breakfast every morning, plus im struggling to fill my HE's so will kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Xx

Morning chelle, hope you have a great tuesday!xx

Todays food,

Hi fi bar
Nothing for lunch, dinner will be jacket potatoe, tuna, light mayo and sweetcorn followed by lots of fruit.

HEA 1 milk
HEB 1 115g tuna
HEB2 hi fi bar

Syns

30g choc philly. 4 1/2 syns
Lighter than light mayo. 2 syns

chelle86 said:
Is just gonna give up on everything and admit defeat!!

Defeat on what? What you giving up on? Hope its not sw!xx

shenzi said:
Defeat on what? What you giving up on? Hope its not sw!xx

Hope you're okay Hun xx hate hearing you say things like that xxx much prefer it when you have things to be happy and smiley and positive about xxx

xxx mwah xxx

Good luck hope it goes well for you :)

Well done!xx

Lost 1 pound

Hey missy! I hope you arent disheartend by your loss! ITS A LOSS! Its not the biggest weight loss SO WHAT! Your doing amazing! Your never going to get 3 lbs plus every week. Thats impossible! The weight you lost in the first week was mostly water. This is your fat burning now. Just set your self a goal for next week of getting your stone award!

I know its disheartening when youve been really good and havnt got the result you wanted but all the hard work you put in pays off. You may have a really good weight loss next week. The first week I started zumba, I had my regular no more than 6 syns a day throughout the week and burnt like 2500 cals and i done recipes all week that were ment to speed up weight loss and you know how much I lost?? Half a pound! I was disapointed with it but I didnt let it get me down I persisted with the diet because I know that I WILL get to my goal weight at one point and it is going to take me a long time to do it but its taken me 21 years to get my self this big so of course its going to take time to get it off! But just remember it is COMING OFF! not GOING ON!

Your doing really well, dont give up hun :hug99:xx

Back