Chelsea Lou - The Ventura adventure, not a sinking ship!

Morning Chels, hope Dick gave up on you after a while, he had to know he wasn't getting anywhere. Hope today is a safer one for you, with work routine etc. Have lurked on boards this weekend but avoided posting as I was struggling to stay on track too... fell off that wagon on Friday night too, but have managed Sat & Sun 100% so that's helped my confidence a little. I read your diary on Sat though and LOVED the post about the TV hairdresser... lol! Hope s(he) saw the funny side too! What a faff about the broken key and the annoying Jehovah Witnesses, I know they do mean well but I dislike that they don't respect other people's faiths. A friend of mine, a fan of Rudolf Steiner, once invited them in, proceeded to brainwash them with why Steiner had all the answers, and sent them away with a big book on Steiner and an orange. They haven't been back in the village since! Anyway, glad you got in in the end, sigh!!!

Magical Monday is here and we can make it a fab 100% day, thanks Chels for your support on Thurs & Fri it meant it a lot. Monday hugs.

xxx

Good morning everyone and Jess/KC, you are both more than welcome. It will probably be me screaming for support soon and I know everyone will be there then.

Well done on your loss Jess. That is brilliant. Well done you KC for getting right back onto it.

And, well done me (I don't usually blow my own trumpet). Dick was really trying to peck away at me yesterday but I didn't cave in, I am pleased to say.

I hope you all have a fabby day xxx

Day 9

OMG!! Day 9!! I've managed to stay 100% for 8 full days.

I so nearly caved in yesterday. It didn't help the fact that I don't get weighed until tomorrow - day 10, which is such a long time to not adjust tickers etc., and experience the feel-good, motivational aspects of dieting and losing weight. Maybe if I had known yesterday that I was, say, 5lbs lighter than last week, it might not have been such a struggle. Still, I am so pleased that I managed to keep Dick in his place and he has gone for a lie-down somewhere.

Back at work, which is a bit of a comfort zone for me. It seems so much easier. I have a routine. 1st shake at 11:00, black coffee and water. 2nd shake at around 3-4pm, 3rd one around 6-6:30 and if needs be, perhaps a small piece of chicken or small tin of tuna.

Weekends present a bit more of a challenge but I managed before and will do so again.......so there Dick!!!

I hope that we can all keep our Freds, Dicks, or whatever name you have given yours, powerless and in doing so reach whatever goals we have set for ourselves.

xxxx

Well done Lorrayne your doing so well...... Your so positive and you are going to get there!!
For a bit Im thinking who is DICK and then I realised lol....
Cant wait to here your loss tomorrow. Well done you xxx

Well done Lorrayne your doing so well...... Your so positive and you are going to get there!!
For a bit Im thinking who is DICK and then I realised lol....
Cant wait to here your loss tomorrow. Well done you xxx

Aw thanks hon.

I named my Fred as Dick, cos he is a DICK for trying to scupper my attempts to improve myself!!!

It does sound a bit weird though, when I type ..'and my Dick'... people must be wondering if I'd had a "Hayley Cropper in reverse" lol.

I am excited/dreading the WI tomorrow. I lost 7lbs in my first week when I first did CD and I'm thinking if it isn't at least 9lbs tomorrow (10 days) then I will have the hump :( Realistically though, I know I should be well chuffed with 7lbs but anything less than that...............:cry:

Thank you everyone for your lovely messages of support. Means everything xx

Naughty Chels

It is 4:30 pm and I have just realised I have only had one shake so far today. Not good as BMF training tonight. Spicy tomato soup coming right up!!!

Spicy, huh? Sam would approve...

xxx

Lol,

Sam will have to wait methinks. It has started pouring with rain here. Now I don't mind running, laying down, kneeling and wheelbarrowing ;) in the mud but if it's raining as well? Hmmmmmmm. I perhaps should invest in some waterproofs!!

yay glad you have had your shakes.... did you have the soup!
I had a chicken and mushroom soup tonight it was nice but put a bit too much water in it!..
Now have some water you!!!!
Well done on your fab day xxx Heres to a great Tuesday x

Hope your BMF class goes well, is it held outside then?

Hope your BMF class goes well, is it held outside then?

Yes hon, in a local park. It was pouring this evening so I didn't go. Don't mind getting a bit down and dirty but to get drenched from top to toe is asking too much, as I have only just got over Bronchitis and Laryngitis. If I take any more time off sick I'll get the sack :eek:

xx

I don't blame you, it is far too cold be outside in the rain and it would be painful enough just doing the exercise!

Me too, I was getting bored with mine and everyone kept on changing theirs and I couldnt figure out how to do it. God bless Jess...clever girl my DD3 x

Back