Cherry Chocolate Ice Cream

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Debs154, 6 April 2010 Social URL.

1. Debs154

Debs154 Trying again!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I'm not keen on the Muller Light Chocolate sprinkles with Cherry (and they come in the packs of 6) so mixed 2 of them (4 syns) with FF Fromage Frais and a sachet of Cherry Options (3 syns)

I added some Splenda and a little vanilla essence and put it in the Ice Cream maker but obviously you could just do it in a bowl and take it out to stir part way through.

It made 4 servings so less than 2 each and was lovely, sorry I'm not much of one for weighing things out I tend to be a bit trial and error and add to taste!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Charleybarley

Charleybarley Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy Eating/SW
    Thanks Debs, I really love the cherry ones (to the point where I got caught licking the tub out at work - oh the shame!) so i will be trying this - I am thinking SW's answer to Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia! I have never attempted making ice cream, but will try over the weekend. I also hadn't heard of cherry options either. If I can't find it then I am sure any flavour would do?

4. Debs154

Debs154 Trying again!!

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    I just finished the last portion last night - it was delish! I think any of the plain (as in not flavoured) Options would do.

My new favourite is the orange with chocolate sprinkles made into ice cream yum!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.