Cherry's time to blossom

Bummer on the ankle Cherry but on the brighter side at least being lighter should put less strain on it.

I'm such a dingbat. Was driving to Tesco's at about half 4 when I suddenly realised today is my weigh day. I'd totally forgotten!! Had way to much other stuff to think of this morning so now I'll have to do this weeks tomorrow and have a day less next week. :banghead: :brainfart:

I feel so old. I can't wait for my flat mates and friends to go to town as currently they're all getting drunk in our flat. And some are already seriously drunk. I want peace and quiet! :cry:

Lol Cherry. I thought you weighed in the same day as me :). Doesn't matter much if you get an extra day this week and 1 less next week. It all evens out in the end.

I hate being around people getting drunk unless I'm getting drunk with them :)

4.5lb off this week. Most I've had in weeks so really pleased. Especially as I've been pigging out all week.

woo hoo, well done cherry.

Piggin out? on what low carb stuff

Well I usually have a few extras from LCMS throughout the day so I don't get really hungry and binge but I ran out. Anyway whilst I didn't have that I was getting so hungry that some days I was having 4 packs and a meal. Felt like a right pig.

To go along with reaching the 2 stone mark a new picture as arrived. Sorry but bye bye pony and hello whippet!

Well done Cherry - that's a great loss for week 6, plus you're over 2 stone now :clap:. And the Shetland Pony has gone and replaced with a cute whippet :)

On the way to stone number 3 now and that's when I found that most people noticed the weight loss and also I felt different too.

Well lost three quarters of a pound this week. Happy with that as I had Saturday off where I ate loads of carbs and had a drink or two. Since then (sun, mon, tues) I've drunk very little and only had 1 pack a day. Didn't mean for the one a day or not drinking much but I was staying with a friend who hardly eats and we were pretty busy so it just never happened. Only ended up eating because she reminded me!

Back on it properly today (hopefully as I only have 1 pack and potentially staying in uni till 10 tonight) so fingers crossed I will have a good loss next week!

oh hon, I would watch not eating at least 3, can lead to muscle loss!

well done on the loss but look after yourselfxxx

Don't worry I normally eat 3 a day. It's an unusual thing for me not to.

Glad you are back on track, CherryB. I love that 2 stone badge.

Ali

Yesterday I was having a right little wobble as I was feeling pretty down and really really wanted some chips. Decided instead of chips to have some chicken meatballs (that were relatively high carbs) anyway shoved a few down and then started to feel pretty sick. Serves me right for trying to cheat.

Feeling better today though and no more cheating for me!

That sounds like a resolution, CB. Keep posting through any downs> We're rooting for you!

Ali

Keep going Cherry, you've done so well so far don't let a meatball throw you off track! xx

Calling Cherry B! How is life?

Ali

Yes, where are you hun? xx

Back