Cheryls Diary.

Morning all. Well ive just been outside and its really warm and sunny :(
Jim i dont think i could as im craving bread and lemon strange combination i know but grilled pitta and fold the bread around the lemon to get the juice mmmmmm! :)
So how are we all today?

Hi Cheyl, I'm fine and it is lovely out there, I'm going to go and sit in the sun I think

Morning Cherly

Hope you feel better soon....

I could be wrong on this but I am sure my friend got taken into hospital at the end of her pregnancy as there were traces of ketones in her unrine and it can be dangerous to baby. As i say don't quote me on it, may be best to check with your doctor.

xwendywoox

My urine and bloods are fine thanks Wendy, its just what im craving atm altought i know i bloat with carbs so trying to resit all the time lol.
Cant wait to get back on the atkins when im ready. Im preparing myself now as most of them on here know it takes my brain a while! Im making the most of the carbs while i can as im going to have to be very very strict when baby is born. I wanted to cry as i looked at the scales last night!

Cheryl, you're supposed to gain weight you know lol! My craving was for lemon curd iced doughnuts followed by salt and vinegar crisps. Is it any wonder I gained four and a half stone when pregnant?!!

Hey babe. I know im meant to gain weight but the worrying thing is ive still got 15wks to go!!!!!
Did you have a boy or a girl? Im still not convinced until i see from the 4d scan as they got oliver wrong. The consultant told me that the scanning equipment has come on loads in the last 5yrs but until i see it again im not certain!
We had it confirmed 3 times in one day (by the same lady) and she froze the screen for me to see 3 lines really clearly and then 2wks later i had to have another scan and a different lady confirmed the same again. Lol maybe its just me!

I had 2 boys. They didn't tell you what you were having in those days unless there was a good reason. I asked with my youngest but they said they couldn't tell. I think they just didn't want to tell me as I already had 1 boy and 2 stepsons.

Well as long as its healthy i dont see what it matters but i have started buying pink! Lol We have decided not to decorate the nursery until we have had it confirmed on the 4d scan.

Morning Cheryl :)

Hi Cheryl, am good thanks, a bit hot at work today as boss decided we should do 3 or 4 years archiving today! Getting boxes out of tiny archive room, logging and loading onto pallets in the warehouse, having to wear silly yellow hi viz vest which makes it even hotter - phew! No fun.

How are you today? xx

Hi all. Im doing great thanks. Feeling even better since a bit of retail therapy this morning. Kind of depressed me a little though as i feel huge. I know its all for a good cause but im swelling with fluid.
Brought 2 bump bands, 2 tops, 1 vest top, 2 pairs of leggings, some maternity bras and a book and some socks for oliver.

Bren i bet you look sexy! Lol. Think of the lb's you'll sweat off hun.

Morning Cheryl, ah the joys of pregnancy then love

Hey Jim. Yep i guess it is but hey ho im not going to complain just going to enjoy it and diet after lol.
How are you today? Enjoying this weather?

Hi everyone.

Sounds like a fun shopping trip! :)

Afternoon Cheryl, hope you are having a lovely saturday enjoying the sunshine. Must be bbq weather:D
Xx

Morning Cheryl, what a lovely weekend, I just had to re-assemble the BBQ, it was just too nice not to.

Back