Cheryls Diary.

Hi all.
Well now im not so sure! Done my sample and only have traces today so she is sending it off to the lab to make sure! Only got to wait a week! Lol. On the up side i got some stronger pain killers for when my pelvis is really bad, oh the pleasures of pregnancy eh! How are you all today?

Morning Cheryl... Sounds like the Nhs are being their usual ... Hope it gets resolved soon :)

It was a routine dip test lol. No septic peg or anything lol. I like that thought though.
How are you all today? What rubbish weather we have!

Afternoon Cheryl:). Hope you are having a good weekend - weather so rubbish must be time to put your feet up?!
Xx

I wish hun, been in the office since 6.30 and here til 7pm.
Hope your having a nice rest though.........have a nice warm drink for me. xx

Oh dear Cheryl - what a long day. Here's a virtual cup of tea for you...
Do you have tomorrow off at least?
Xxx

Yes then back on Mon for more!
Not got long though. Im finishing on the 15th Dec now unless they owe me more leave! Lol. Baby is not due until 8th Jan so will give me some time at home with oliver.
Got warned for the old bailey too. Bloody murder case. I will not be happy if i get called.
So hows your day going?

Good to see the end in sight and you get some time before chaos descends;)
Hope they forget you for the case too!

Literally just sitting here surfing. DH is messing around making sf icecream - rather more successful than my attempt last weekend! The problem is that any more than a mouthful still has tons of calories and a few carbs - sigh! Think we should work on berry sorbet next;) don't want to stop him experimenting do i;)

Xx

Hi Cheryl, havent tried an atkins icecream - is that a mix or ready to go? Hope you've had a good day:D
Xx

Its a recipe thats on here somewhere. I made the vanilla and the chocolate vanilla was the best. Really creamy. Only pain is that you have to whisk it up every 30mins i think it was.
Ive had a lovely day today thanks, a really lazy one, lots of snuggly cuddles with my boys watching films. Mark made us popcorn too.
Hows your day been?

My thoughts exactly Bren. Hows your weekend been? Im at work tomorrow so not happy about that lol. Roll on Dec!

Weekend has been ok, Friday night was a bit of a damp squib but it gave me chance to play with my camera a bit at the gig, not had time to look at the footage though. Last night was a snap decision to go out and it was ace, well worth getting ready at after 9pm lol. Wish I could win the lottery and forget work totally, however it is a necessary evil that pays for the good stuff. xxx

You and me both. Saying that Mark got an email from the lottery people saying they will be paying the money into his (our) account. I bet its only £10. I dont want to be greedy though id like to win my mortgage and about £50,000 more to play with lol.

Evening cheryl - must have been millions and you are off spending it lol;)
Xx

Morning Cheryl :)

Back