Cheryls Diary.

Dont blame you Jim. We ended up with chicken and salad as the thought of a bbq was too much for me yesterday lol. Think its the weather but feeling sick here and there and so i grab whatever i fancy when i fancy it!
Hope work has treated you well today. Id love an office with aircon atm but the one they have me working in doesnt even have a window! Still not there til thurs now.

Hi Cheryl, hopefully should have cooled down for thu:)
Xx

Yes - nice to sit down and DD in bed at last! Have you got a couple of days off before you have to go back? Any plans?

Not back until thurs and no plans as such. Think i will just relax between school runs! Lol. How about you?

Lol - yep i've got a couple of days at home too - so will be nice to catch up a bit on things:)

Morning Cheryl :)

Hi cheryl. I'm supposed to be helping looking after Olivia, but I'm stuck at home waiting for a carpet fitter. :(

Hi Cheryl, how did your home day go?
Xx

Hey Jim - so did the fitter actually arrive?!

Hi hun. My home day was ruined by the midwife making a suprise visit (she did call first) but at least i got to hear babys heartbeat. Oh and learnt the i have a urine infection! I cant believe that she wants me to take a sample in and let the Drs send it off for testing before they give me any treatment. Delay in that can cause premature labour so im going to make sure they let me see a dr tomorrow and get it treated asap. All i know is that she said its quite bad as ive not had any symptoms at all so who knows how long its been there!
Apart from that it was a lovely day doing not much at all thanks.
How was yours?
Jim, what time did the fitter finally come? Did you get to see Olivia at all?

Morning Cheryl... Hope they sort the infection double quick! :)

Morning Cheryl, sorry to hear about the UI. yes, he carpet fitter got here about 10 and was finished at 12 so I had the afternoon with the little one. :)

Thanks Di. Managed to get an appt to see a dr at 11.30 hopefully they wont need to send a urine sample off!

Jim so glad you were finished early. Bet Olivia loved spending the day with grandad.

Ooh - hate uis. Hoep you get sorted fast
Xxx

How did the doc go Cheryl? :)

Back