Cheryls Diary.

Hey lovely, how are you?
Bump is looking after me i think lol. She keep dancing to let me know she is ok in there and its so reassuring i love it.
Didnt like the braxton hicks as i was trying to walk through town today though. Luckily Mark was with me as they hurt! Lol

Hi Cheryl, I am fine apart from my blood donation last night which was a nightmare, not usually like that but it was horrendous!
Glad bump is telling you she(?) is in situ - is it intuition or did you find out she is a she on the scan?
Ouch on the braxtons too..........xxx

Evening Cheryl:)
Hope you haven't had too many more BHs!
X

Morning Cheryl, I loved that 'Alien' feeling of them jumping around inside me lol. I was one of the extremely lucky ones and sailed through both pregnancies, was never sick and rarely tired. My only problems were the last month when carpal tunnel meant I couldn't feel most of my fingers and 18 years later I still haven't lost the baby weight ;)

Afternoon all.
We found out baby is a pink one from the scan but im not 100% convinced until i see it on the 4d scan again. They got it wrong with oliver and confirmed he was a boy at the 4d. Only got to wait til the 22nd though.
Im almost certain as we went for scan and she said "i think, but cord is slightly in the way" then i had to go out for a cold drink and a walk and went back in. She said "i can see its a girl now", then i asked how certain she was and she said almost 100%. She then froze the screen on 3 lines instead of a willie! Lol.
I had to go back 2wks later and saw a different lady. I asked her and she said "i think its a girl, did i get it right, is that what you were previously told?"
Its only because i was told by 2 consultants (at the same in the same room) that oliver was a girl then found out different at the 4d. I think i will be certain when thats done.
Lisa there is hope for me then lol. Im already planning my diet and Mark has said hes going to do whatever i do, so he can help me! How lovely is that. Not sure what one im going to do though as I want to feed so not sure which diet i can do.
Its good as although im loving every min of this pregnancy (even the bad points) i cant wait to get my body back to the weight it once was lol. Ive got carpel tunnel too, and bad spd im under the physio and have to use crutches all the time.

Why was giving blood so bad Bren? Well done you for doing it though hun.

What is spd? sounds bad if you have to use crutches!!!

Giving blood was bad for 3 reasons
1 - they were running way late
2 - nurse gave me a grilling for taking a potassium tablet for my jumpy legs - horrible woman
3 - don't know if I had got so stressed that it was refusing to come out by this stage but the flow kept stopping and blood alarms and red lights kept going off - ended up they had to massage my arm to get it out! Think they had put the needle in too far and in the wrong place because I could feel it and I never can usually. Bruise is in a way different place to where it normally is. If it was my first time I would never go back! But I know it is usually ok so will still carry on giving.

Oh honey. Sounds like they may have hit a nerve. Ouch!

spd is basically the ligaments in the pelvis/pubic bone becoming relaxed and looser than normal so that when i move or walk the bones rub together causing lots of pain.

Carpal and spd - you are suffering! So sorry to hear but worth it and nice to be focused on end result:)
Xx

oooo that sounds horrid, but as Katie says, will all be worth it in the end (so they tell me lol - my maternal bones were removed at birth!!!) xxxxxxxx

Lol Bren. But yes as you both say it will all be worth it in the end. I think after all the problems ive had im even enjoying the pains this pregnancy brings me! Lol bet im not saying that in labour though!

Sounds like you've had a tough time... But really exciting to get the 4d scan result! :)

It hasnt killed me but has made me stronger! xxx

Just a flying visit from me today as taking oliver out to celebrate his glowing first parents evening!
Hope you are all well.
xxxx

Hi Cheryl, how's things :)

I'm fine Cheryl, still recovering from my Falklands War reunion :)

Yes, and for some reason I'm all bruised up, I suspect we were playing "Turnip Rugby"

:sigh: I suppose we'll all have to grow up one day :)

Back