Cheryls Diary.

Morning Cheryl... Good luck with the scan! :)

Thanks Di.
The scan was amazing. We went in and baby was sleeping so i had to go for a drink and a walk then we went back in again and she was still asleep but this time had hands and feet over her face! We had to go in a 3rd time and wow. She was waking up so saw her eyes opening and closing and then mouth opening and her little tongue coming out.
All in all we ended up with 25mins on dvd and about 50 photos. The lady has even agreed to scan me again nearer my due date to check on babys positioning as she is breech atm.
She really looks like oliver and the poor thing has my nose and chubby little cheeks. She is also measuring about 1-2wks behind my dates so hoping for a good birth weight.

How lovely Cheryl! I wish they had that technology when I had mine .... :)

Morning Cheryl, sounds amazing what you could see! Gosh the technology has really moved on so fast!
Hope you have a great day:D
Xx

Morning all.
I watched it again last night. Its so amazing. I know she is still cooking in there but i really cant wait to have a proper cuddle.
How are you all today? Any plans?
We are having roast beef for dinner mmmmmm! Im going to have a proper lazy sunday and do nothing but a bit of washing.
Im so full of a cold again. Oh well it does me good to have a day of doing not much as Oliver has a very busy week next week and thats around the days im working

Morning Cheryl ... Take it easy with the cold! Hope it goes soon :)

Morning all. What a start to the day! I get up coughing and now think i have a chest infection then as im getting oliver dressed i find 5 spots on his side so now im worried he has chicken pox

Not so sure and kind of dont think it is now but going to see the dr at 4.30 today. Hopefully she can shed some light.
How you doing Bren?

Contact lens mishap on Friday, full details in my diary, have an eye full of blood, very attractive. Contact lens finally reappeared this morning!!! Even the optician could not find it on Saturday lol.

Ewwww. Your ok now though? Ive seen something similar once but his lens had gone behind the eye got stuck and caught the muscle thats what caused the bleeding. His lens came out in about 30 pieces.
I hope its not causing you too much pain? Youll be telling everyone that OH done it coz you upset her lol

It is still sore, am putting in antibiotic drops ever 2 hours as prescribed by the optician, hoping the red goes away very soon as it looks awful.

Arrrrrrrrrrghhhhh at least mine came out in one piece!!!

Make sure you keep up with the drops hun. Not nice i bet. Lol its halloween soon we could dress you up as one eyed Jack!

How's the little 'un Cheryl? :)

Hi Di. Its not good news. He has chicken pox and i have a chest infection. I told the dr im not going to take my steroids until ive given the antibiotics time to take effect. She wasnt happy but agreed.
Oliver doesnt seem very unwell which is good. Im just hoping its cleared up by the 5th nov, its his party then!

Back