Cheryls Diary.

Oh Cheryl I'm so sorry! You were SO right to have taken him ... Great mother's instinct ! Hope everything works out ok for you! :) x

Thanks ladies.
Well i woke up this morning feeling like pants. Glad i got the medication before i felt like this coz i know i would have ended up in hospital again! Fingers crossed i can deal with this at home as i really dont fancy going in. Got to work tomorrow but only 7-12 as ive got an appt so its not too bad.
How are we all today? Hows the eye Bren? Any better?

Afternoon Cheryl, hopefully the anti-b's kick in quickly and you feel better, do you really have to go to work tomorrow?
Eye still sore but I think it might look less red today so hopefully on the mend xx

Yes i do need to go in as if i go sick now my maternity pay will mess up. Its to do with going sick in the last 3mths.
Im not in for long so can come home and relax.
Glad your eye is feeling better hun.

^^agree with the guys ... You need to take it easy! :)

Morning Cheryl ... Hope it's a good day :)

Morning!
Well i came into work like a good girl! Lol. Cant complain though as my friend has made me my favourite lemon cake as she knows i have a thing for lemon atm. How lovely is she! All i need to do now is resist eating it all and freeze some lol.
Hope you are all ok and this weather isnt making you frown too much. xxx

Hi Cheryl, it is gorgeous sunshine here!!!!
Mmmmmmm Lemon cake, I absolutely love lemon desserts - stay strong and get some in the freezer lol
Hope you are feeling a bit better today xx

Well i survived my few hours today and its killing me. Lol I ache like crazy and my chest really hurts. Pain killers and antibiotics are heading my way lol.
I WILL freeze some of the cake..........honestly!
I need to start bulk cooking and freezing some for dinners for when bubba arrives. If Marks not here then i never really eat a proper dinner as its not worth cooking for 1 and if im feeding then i will need to.
Its pouring here. Really miserable.
Hope your having a good day. xxx

Yes boss! Im going to have some soup and wait for the midwife. Then i think a little sleep is on the cards.

Morning Cheryl... Hope you're feeling a bit better today :)

Hi all.
Well..............Im feeling a little better thanks and as for Oliver i dont think its chicken pox at all. The spots have started clearing and not scabbing over at all. Oh and he hasnt had any more appear.
See i knew that Dr was rubbish! Lol
How are you all? Enjoying this horrible weather?
Baby feels like she is trying to escape through my belly button again today. I love feeling it but sometimes wish she would turn so it doesnt hurt so much

Back