cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

I don't usually shop there either. I'm an ASDA girlie cos DH works there.

Good idea to do the online. There's a few free delivery codes going around too.

We don't get our 10% off if we do online and I think DH might kill me if I did it. . I've yet to break the news that I bought stuff in Tesco the other day :D

Sorry youre having a bad day today *HUGS*

Dont go beating yourself up over it though, draw a lone under it and youll be back on track tomorrow

thanks Sandy,
sure i'll feel better tommorrow.
i think the fact i won't be going to weigh in on Tues isn't helping, not so strict with myself tutut.
have a hospital appointment on tues which is worrying me too, so all in all not good.
i knew i wouldn't be going this week but didn't want to wait another 2 weeks to join which is why i joined last week

it's certainly not the end of the world.
no, tommorrow i'll be back on track.
i liked being a bit slimmer & even though it was only 12lb i put on it has made a big difference in my clothes & how i see myself, so its got to go & more.
i just need to get into the swing of things & i'll be fine.

You'll be fine hun, if you can SS, you can do WW.

Will be thinking about you on Tuesday hun, hope all goes well for you x x x

Ok so me and you are in ww "naughty corner" together. Yesterday started ok - I did have my beloved fish and chips at Sainsburys cafe, but only half, and at 8 points that was ok. The trouble started at my sisters BBQ:eek:. I had intentions to bring healthy living 1/4 pounders and to have loads of salad. I even bought M&S meringues (1/2 point and gorgeous btw) and was planning to put yogurt and strawberries on them. Best laid plans....my puppy decided to run away when I went shopping and left her with h (cant blame her really). So when I came back from shopping I had to go and look for her with my dad. Thankfully a kind old lady had seen her running about the main road and took her in. I finally arrived at my sisters totally knackered, starving and without all my stuff - :sign0007: 2 massive burgers, about 15 cocktail sausages, a chicken kebab and chocolate cake later... and then I the cheek to have a load of wine and crisps :party0016:.
Yesterday was therefore a write-off. I am not going to torture myself by trying to recoup 70 points the next couple of days lol.

Im on track today - we can do this Cheryl :superwoman:

Ax

feeling a whole heap better today :party0049:
so far 2 slices toast with Apricot jam 4pts & copious amounts of coffee !!
am currently defrosting the fridge freezer as there was more ice than food in it :eek:, actually its quite theraputic, all that bashing at the ice.
BBQ's & buffets are allways a nightmare arn't they, so hard to keep track when you are grazing. Good plan re taking your own food, but totally understand forgetting post doggy traumas, sort of thing my pooch would do, he knows when the front door is going to open & it's an operation in itself getting out without him legging it out too, allthough he is getting better !

spoke too soon.
lunch ~ 3 x Peanut butter sarnies & packet crisps 17pts :eek: :eek:
dinner ~ roast beef, broccoli, baby corn, 1 x roast potato, 2 x yorkshire pud & gravy
oh well ..... tommorrow

Lol, you'll do it love, sometimes we just have blips. Best of luck for next week!
xx

Hi hun

Thanks so much for your call today, you really helped!!!

Good luck with WW, will be interesting to follow your losses after doing a vlcd...

Luv,

stayed in points but not teribly healthy :eek:
has been a nice day here today & girls wanted to go to beach, so as they both needed new cossies we went to Asda on the way & picked up lunch at the same time.
i had couscous (5 pts)
3 apricots (1/2 pt)
grapes (1 pt)
plenty of water.
solero (? 2 pts)
got home & was hungry but rather than wait for dinner had 2 PB sarnies (5 pts) & packet crisps (2 pts) & Lidl caramel bar ???
life can't get a lot worse for me right now ( well actually it could, but it pretty pants) washing machine fcuk'ed, lap top crashed & me at hospital tom.
hey ho

Back