cheryl's WW food log & thoughts !

unfortunatly my good resolve has been hampered this evening by a well meaning collegue.She is Indian & allways tells me about her diet (ie what she eats, not the losing weight diet) & it all sounds yummy & i say so. Well tonight she comes in & when all the settling down is finished goes to the kitchen & comes back & presents me with curried Chicken pieces, how could i say no ?? they were yummy tho, no rice or veg ,just thighs (4 small ones)
oh well nevermind, in the grand scheme of things it has been the best day i have had for a while
xx :)

I'm sure you'll be fine with the curried chicken pieces Cheryl.
:hug99: so pleased to read this has been the best day sofar love.
We're behind you all the way :)
xx

Hi Cheryl, glad you are doing OK. News from hospital sounds positive, I'm sure you'll get the answer you want after the scan. Know what you mean about school holidays, every day like the weekend. I've just had two days at home with my girls and its much harder than been at work (literally much harder but I actually ment it was harder to diet !) LOL. Keep at it mate, you are doing great.

bumpity bump :D
Hope you're ok love :) What day do you have your ultrasound?
xx

thursday,
not been following the plan much lately so not much to report, think i'll be better when kids back at school

It will be better when the kids are back at school because at least then you'll be back in a routine.
Will be thinking of you on Thursday love, let us know how it goes. Hope you're ok.
xx

well i have loosly followed plan today, i ate & tallied the points at the end of the day, 29 :( ok, if i hadn't succumbed to home made crumble i'd have been ok, it was a whopping 11 points oops.
Russiandoll & i have made a pact of daily challenges to attempt to keep us on the straight & narrow, so i am hoping to be posting possitive things.

Just popping in to wish you a positive, happy day :)

3rd time lucky !!
1st time the internet crashed, then i started a new thread ?!!?!
so :-

Yeah me ~ i got my mojo back !!!
have had a good day today, i know i mustn't count my chickens too soon ( well actually i should or i'll have too many points ;))
i really think my daily challenges with Russiandoll have helped me get back on track. We are both in the same boat & needed a little jolt !!
Now please don't think i don't appreciate all your support, cos i SO do & still need it, but sometimes the strangest things sort you out ?!?!?!?!?
have had 22 of my 23 points for today & am stuffed :D
Here's to tommorrow

YEAHHHH !!! Go Cheryl Go!! :D

That's great Cheryl, good for you love! Glad you're back on track, sometimes it just takes that one thing and I'm really pleased you found it. Best of luck to you and Russiandoll.
Let us know how you get on tomorrow.
xx

Back