chest infection ! should i come of cd or not

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by XlosingitX, 17 June 2009 Social URL.

1. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

hi .. ive had a chest infection for the past 3 weeks i had it before i started cd , i was givin antibiotics by the docter they didnt work ..im getting worse very weak and headache and little temperture plus coughing uo (stuff) ! ...i have appointment again tommorow with doc ..

do you think i should stop cd till i get better ?
    i really dont want to come off as i know how hard it can be to get back into it ..any advice please xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. imagisal

imagisal Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.62%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Sole Source
    Sorry to know you are not well, how frustrating! Your health is priority, follow doctors orders, your body might need more energy to fight the infection. Take care of yourself. Best wishes

4. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(24.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I hope you feel better soon. Maybe you could have a couple of extra shakes a day till you get better. Take care

5. haggard_hannah

haggard_hannah Proud to be a Loser!

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm no doctor, but I would say the best thing to do would be to come off CD, or at least move up to 810 or 1000 plan until you're all better. You can always restart again when you're over it but you'll need something inside you to aid your recovery xx

6. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

thankyou for the replys girls...well just got back fromhaving a chest xray and been giving another diffrent course of tablets ( very strong) ....so the only sensible thing to do was me to come off for 7 days :( as teh tablets are going to give me cramps and dirarea sp lol
    hope i dont do to much damage in that time... ty for your replys again xx

7. Lexie_dog

Lexie_dog UNLEASHING THE BEAST!

Start Weight:
    15st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.57%)
    Diet:
    SW, minimal bread!
    Just to say hope you feel better soon.

8. XlosingitX

XlosingitX Gold Member

aww ty xx#

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.