chewing gum

Elena

Guys I think I need help - I have been chewing loads of gum these last few weeks to get over that slow death taste in my mouth. The only thing is Im beginning to wonder if it is affecting the CD.

I have a lot of the trident gums - and I love the ones with the gooey middle - but Im not sure if I am allowed these, my CDC has said she is not sure about those either.
Apart from the whole trident range I also live off of airwaves (helps with my hayfever too)

I dont mind them making me feel hungry (which they dont really - Im a gum love from old) I just dont want to jeapordise my weight loss.

:gen147:

I think you have to check the back and see if they contain citric acid and carbohydrate.

I had a thing for the tea tree and lime Mentos chewing gum, but I found out they had citric acid and about 92g carbs, despite being sugar free?!

If you're finding they aren't affecting your losses then they may be okay.

I have a really horrible feeling they are affecting my weight loss - scared to check the packs as I literally have like 15 of them!

I have the listerine strips they dissolve on ya tongue and there really good think u can get them in asda

Eeeeek!! I can't remember if they are sugarfree? I think they must be?

If you're worried I'd check. You don't want to be kicking yourself 6 months down the line for dragging out the CD process because of 15 (!) hehe bits of gum a day.

Is your breath really that ming then? I think I read somewhere that you can use breath freshening strips or Gold Spot breath spray I think its called?

Well done on your losses to date though, they're fantastic :)

AAAArgggh, the fruity ones have citric acid + they all contain about 60+ carbohydrate. Better give them away - boo hoo - I loved them:wave_cry:

Is your breath really that ming then? I think I read somewhere that you can use breath freshening strips or Gold Spot breath spray I think its called?

Well done on your losses to date though, they're fantastic :)

I dont know if my breath is really that bad but I love gum - might start chewing my nails instead - unless there is carbs in those too;)

Thanks for the compliment hon - had a really yuck few days and a nice compliment always makes my day:D

Back