Chickadee's food diary.

Not unless someone takes a gun to them!! :D
They have been coming here for years apparently(long before I lived in this street)so just need to grin and bear it until they move away for the winter lol I live in the bl*%dy city too!!!

Ohhh a Monday off is even better!! You're so lucky!

I just did some moves with the bell there, no Ryan this time!! Tried some windmills. That clip you posted is amazing, that guy....WOW!!! Hoping to invest in a bigger bell this weekend :)

Yay scales still showing 10 stone 6.25lbs so that's me lost 1.75lbs since last Friday :)

Going out for an Indian tonight! Yum! Will catch up with everyone later and update food.

Yeah on weight loss, really pleased for you - and now your going out for an indian lol

Freestyling eh :) I always threw a couple of moves in, sometimes when i went updstairs for a wee i just did a few moves lol Did you see my masterclass core links i posted a while back? got some great moves to practice

Retail therapy ;) hope tesco have them

Have a lovely evening, funnily enough our treat is an indian this week. My kb class and where i park is right outside a new indian thats supposed to be good, and sniffing the air after class on wednesday a decision was made, and hubby doesnt mind he loves it :)

You can feel it getting colder so hope those gulls go soon, how annoying

Thanks Kron, v pleased about the loss, finally!! wonder if it was down to the extra water?!! or eating more syns?! :) Indian was lovely - was not sensible at all but gotta treat yourself every once in a while and normally I wouldn't stop until my plate was cleared(even if I felt like I was about to explode!) but tonight I stopped when I felt satisfied :) Back to sensible eating tomorrow!

Haven't tried moves you posted but i'll check them out :)

Enjoy your Indian when you go for it!

EE- 26.08.2011

brekkie

2 weetabix with ss milk - hexa/b
1/3 sf banana

Lunch

tomato pasta and 1/3 salad
small calypo orange juice - 2.5 syns

Dinner

Ashoka - popadom and spiced onions,
mixed pakaora, rogan josh with some rice and some nann. - SYNS BLOWN!!!(So worth it though!)

Week 4 Kettleworx done(well just cardio to do tomorrow) so time for some updated pics since the last bikini ones were 2 weeks ago. Not sure if there is too much of a difference between wk2/4. Hoping upgrading to a heavier bell will help. Will update in 2 weeks when I have completed the first round of Kettleworx :D

Attachments

• diet.jpg
    diet.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
I can see the difference, you look leaner in week 4. Put start and week 4 together and that's really noticeable :) are your clothes feeling loose as that will be a good measurement

Yes clothes do feel looser. Still have some size 10 clothes ( that I could fit into a couple of years ago!) that are a bit tight, when they fit I'll be happy :) can't wait to get my 7.5kg bell today and looking forward to seeing how this effects the inch loss!

Hers a link to the woodchop, another good waist reducer
Kettlebell Woodchop | RKC Franz Snideman - YouTube

Gettingfit i bet there is a difference, your just not seeing it :) What does hubby think, he must notice a difference whne he comes home each week

Gettingfit I agree with kron, it's just so difficult to see losses on ourselves- bet hubby tells you differently!

Thanks kron I'll check it out :)

Got some terrible news about my friends sister today. She's in hospital in a really bad way, has been given last rites- only in her 30's, trully devasted for her. We've bn friend for 15 years and I've always known her sister. Going to hospital today to give my friend some support :(

So sorry to hear your news, thoughts are with you x

Appreciate that kron. Cannot imagine how my friend and her family are coping but they are, I have so much respect for them.

Have been trully shocked to my core after hospital visit. To see someone who was once so pretty, healthy and full of life lying there looking frail, old and lifeless is horrible.

My friend and her family are just in complete limbo. Hard to know what to say. :( alchol is such a terrible thing when it is abused.

Really makes you appreciate your health.

Oh my gosh, that sounds awful! Sending thoughts and prayers to everyone involved xx

How awful for you and her family
It is a difficult time losing someone close, and hard to know what to do/say to be supportive
I had a couple of friends avoid me for a while when I was widowed, as they just didn't know how to be around me, so can understand
At least they will know your there for them x

Yeah I think even just sitting in silence with her was better than nothing at least she knows I was there. How awful for you kron but you've obviously gone on to live a happy life again :)

Thanks numnum very kind of you x

Kron, I've just checked out the woodchop... Looks amazing! Still not done cardio 4, can't motivate myself to do it... Someone give me a virtual kick up the butt please!!

Kick lol
You know when you get up to do it, you will feel great you did it :)
You had an Indian last night, jump to it missy!

chickadee83 said:
Kron, I've just checked out the woodchop... Looks amazing! Still not done cardio 4, can't motivate myself to do it... Someone give me a virtual kick up the butt please!!

Kick! You body shapes the way that you move it! X

Aw thanks guys! Bf didn't get back with car until 4.45 so had to go to Argos then sainsburys for something for our tea and then mad dash to make dinner n get ready for cinema!! Will defo fit cardio in tomorrow ! Did have a 5 min play with mummy bell, did some swings and man did I work up a sweat!!

Back