Chickadee's food diary.

Thats a good idea for a ready made breakfast
For my sins I work in the council, all local environmental quality stuff, flytip, graffiti, rubbish, etc, but with restructures been given highway maintenance role as well, so now have 2 full time jobs to do lol I had phone fights with 3 businesses today as they kept putting their rubbish out with it spilling all over the place - the comments they came out with was unreal, I am used to dealing with unhappy people but not had that level of abuse for a while, some people!

Dont normally swing on a Tuesday my mum usually around for dinner, but this week she is coming Thursday instead. With kb class on Mon and Wed I give myself a bit of a break so raring to go with my 10 at the weekend :)

Kron, Offfft sounds like a job you'd need lots of patience for! Hope you don't have to deal with angry ppl tomorrow!!

Well I decided to go out for a run tonight but it turned out to be a disaster. First I got a terrible stitch, next my hair bobble snapped( I have long hair so need it tied back or it annoys me when i'm exercising!) then my ipod ran out of battery, my phone fell out my pocket(luckily it was ok!) AND FINALLY it started to rain LOL

I think the Gods are trying to tell me something!

So I sacked the run and just power walked instead!! Did just over 3k before the heavens opened!!

Planned food - having green day( making best of food thats in the house!)

brekkie - Banana(needed an extra 10 mins in bed today!)

Lunch - cous cous with SF Veg, salad and strawbs/pear.

Dinner - baked potato with tuna (HEXB1).
light mayo - 4tbsps - 10 syns(Love mayo so well worth it)
SF salad

snacks( was STARVING after Kettleworx!)
ff nat yoghurt
piece of vanilla fudge - 2 syns
few spoonfuls of pasta( making for lunch tomorrow and couldn't help picking!)
slice roasted cheese - HEXA and B.

total syns - 12

Last edited:
Heehee nearly freaked out when i saw cous cous lol wearing my 'red' hat
My C has said not to worry if you dont get 2 hexB's in, important for fibre. I have found the odd day with no hexb seemed to help with losses, but as all our metabolisms are different not sure if it would work for everyone

Hope today goes better for you than yesterday :)

Much better day today than yesterday thanks Kron :D How about yours?

I have no 'red' foods in the house and not going a shopping until the weekend so will just have to make do! Have enjoyed the carbs for a change today I must admit :) Also had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning and I'm down 0.25 lbs so I'm delighted and hopeful of a loss on Friday( I'll take ANY loss!!) Although know deep down it might all change on Friday!!

Keep at it, you will get a loss, cant see anything in your food diary which would mean a gain!
Had a better day too lol managed to get the afternoon off, AND actually left the office at lunch time, i normally dont get away until about 3 when booked a half day, so very pleased with myself :)

Oh that's great I used to love getting a cheeky wee half day at work( before the teaching game!)Well I actually had the afternoon as non-class contact(no kids) to plan/prepare lessons etc so in a way it kinda felt like a half day lol

Hope you made the most of it :)

I really hope you are right about the loss! fingers crossed!!!

fotgot to ask, how are you getting on drinking more water?

I've been good at home but not so good at work - it's just not possibe for me to drink so much during the day, I literally felt like I was gonna burst come 3 o'clock yesterday lol Iv'e been having a big pint of water first thing and then sipping on my bottle of water throughout the day and filling it up at lunch!! I'm drinking much more than I was so I'll build up gradually. I feel better for it as I normally get a splitting head when dehydrated!! How was your class??

Last edited:
Your not doing bad at all and if its helping the headaches you need to keep it up
Your body may be retaining fluid at WI but will adapt as it does with anything new :)

Class had its challenging moments - you know the think i am going to die moments lol, but some of it was really doable. Can feel it in my shoulders, but i find shoulder presses, halos, etc quite hard so expect that after a workout. Enjoyed it, we ended up on our butts laughing trying to do the side planks haha lots of people find them tricky :)

Yes they really are!! I can actually feel a tiny niggle in my sides right now! I only did it a few hours ago lolYou have so much enthusiasm for it, it's great. I hope I still feel like that after the 6 weeks! Is your class all women or is it a mix? I quite like going to classes as I'm competitive so I can imagine I'd always be trying to push myself and swing my bell higher than other lol Will need to investiagte if there are any kbs near by...:D

once i started seeing what could be acheived i couldnt help myself :) I got the bell bug lol

Class is mixed, but tend to be more women in my one - he does 2 classes on a Monday

Classes are hard to find. One of the guys has brought a 9kg, just to beat me lol he was using a 6 :)

Hi Chickadee, I'm back from my hols and absolutely raring to get back into my diet! Haven't eaten too badly over the last fortnight but have drank waaaaaaaaay too much lol. Just had a catch up reading your diary and your pics look amazing! Back to work for me today but hopefully I might start my own diary on here this evening :)

Hi Blue Bunny, nice to have you back :)

How was the holiday? Hope work's kind to you!! And hope you get your diary started soon!

Good start to my day...scales showed 10 st 6.25 lbs which means I'm down 1.75 lbs from official WI last Friday(10st 7.75) So pleased and just hope the scales show me this tomorrow( or ideally 10st 6 lbs :))

Green - 25.08.2011

brekkie

2 weetabix and ss milk(HEXA and B)

snack

apple

Lunch

pasta with jar tomato pasta sauce - 8 syns
sf salad
satsuma

dinner

small portion leftover pasta, (as above)
slice of bread cut from loaf and lf marg - 7 syns
small portion mushy pea curry and small portion rice, sf carrots and broc.
( I had two mini dinners lol was starving when I got in so ate the pasta to keep me going until my dinner was cooked!)

Last edited:
oooh scales are looking fab well done :)
Good luck for your official weigh in

mmmm proper bread lol

Yeah nice to have a good slice of bread :D
Thanks for the good luck wishes!! You'll know i've lost cos you'll hear me screaming in joy lol How are you today?

Ear plugs ready :)
I'm not doing too bad thanks, it's Friday tomorrow and long weekend!!!! 3 whole days off. How about you?
Have a tightness across my shoulders from yesterday, and weight coming down nicely after my shocking over indulgence last weekend ....

That's good bout your weight! and a Friday off too - very lucky!! Hope you have something nice planned for yourself? All good with me, really looking forward to the weekend and getting a lie in on Saturday( If the Gulls allow it lol) Thank goodness it's Friday tomorrow, im pooped!! :D Have a fab day off!

Day off is Monday so like you one more day to go to the weekend.
Stooopid gulls, is there anything that can be done about them
Hope you get a good rest

Back