Chickadee's food diary.

Sounds lovely, I was wondering what to have that didn't involve bread lol
I get 'inhale' days, and you cope with it much better than I do you have made great food choices, hope it dies down soon :)

I swear kron I'm lying here in my bed and my stomach is grumbling for more lol

Oh and I was so tempted to have the bacon on bread but talked myself out of it lol

Oh no, you got it bad
You have so much will power, I would have caved lol
are you going to have something? Is there anything left .....

Haha oh I really did laugh out loud at that kron- there Is a whole fridge full I went shopping today! I think the only solution is to go to sleep lol goodnight!

Night night :)
I just had a 3 egg and ham omelette, thanks for the tip!

.......... which was then followed by milk and cookies!
Have taken some of my red ss soup out of the freezer to help, its official wi this week so need to be a bit good now lol
And hubby didnt turn his phone alarm off this morning, so had that blaring out at 7am! I was awake already, but he dont know it, so will be having a 'chat' when he gets up lol
Hope you have a great day

How's the appetite today Chickadee? Calmed down at all lol? My hubby's alarm woke me up this morning too Kron, it's not my fault I get bank holidays off and he doesn't but he obviously doesn't agree as he kept pressing snooze grrrrrrr!! Didn't stop me falling back asleep after he finally got up though ;)

Hope you both enjoyed your days off!! Despite the rude awakenings! I had a fab day at work(( sarcasm!))

Yeah appetite back to normal today, thank goodness :) cant believe how much of a grubber I was yesterday!!

Going home to rustle up something nice for dinner, hmmmm what to have?!

Yours too blue bunny - I didn't have the heart to tell mine off today, he has his very first hernia, and last week had a cyst removed from his forehead and he is not pleased as spoiling his looks and now he is wondering what's next - toyboys aren't all their cracked up to be lol

Had a lovely day off thanks chick ;)
Haha good to hear your appetites calmed down that was pretty severe lol
See you later, must get dinner on myself

Chick you haven't eaten since Sunday :) I know that was a gluttoness day, but still heehee

Worry not!!! I've eaten lol Been swamped at work - posted yesterdays diary today on my iphone but then it said ERROR!!! Could'nt be a*%ed typing it all over but since I'm sitting on my backside doing nothing for the next hour, here goes....

Monday 29.08.2011 - Red

brekkie - banana! (rushing!)

lunch - cold meat sandwiches - hexb x 2
marg - 2 syns
tomato
strawbs and raspbs

dinner - lean bacon rashers, eggs, toms and msrooms.
toffee crisps biscuit bar x 3(!!!) 12 syns

total syns - 15

forgot hexa yesterday! My bad!

Tuesday - 30.08.2011 - red

brekkie - 2 weetabix with ss milk - hexa/b

Lunch - BBQ Wrap and side salad with sf veg( 10 syns for wrap)
banana

dinner - old faithful chicken tikka masala with lots of sf veg.
rice - 5 syns

hexb to be added.

Last edited:
I better watch out for those toffee crisp biscuits they sound like their really addictive lol
I have been a very good girl to day - so far heehee
Glad you have a chance to put your feet up
How goes things with your friend?

They are basically just mini toffee crisps that are 99 cals each. Bought them at Lidl. Was disappointed when I took them out the packet cos they are tiny!! You need 3 to satisfy the choco cravings!! I want one now but have maxed syns :( lol

Text my friend today and her reply said that her sister is still hanging on. Docs are saying that they are not hopeful of any kind of recovery although they obviously cannot rule it out completely. They are all just waiting, it's a shame.

Hope you both had a good day?

I'm going to have a nosey at Blue Bunnys diary now and catch up with the swingers!! :)

Will give them a miss! Don't like tiny choc lol
I have Friday off, so counting down the days :)

It's awful having to sit and wait, very hard on the family, daren't leave just in case, etc hope that which ever way it goes it happens soon.

Another day off?!!! Skiver ;) Love knowing you have a short week in work makes it all the easier! It's September weekend holidays for me in 3 weeks and I'm going a girls holiday to Ibiza - shouldn't really wish my life away but do wish it would come quicker!!

I know :) I had a few days to take before my leave runs out so have a few odd days to take. I prefer taking Monday, but I get both this week lol

Jealous oooh hope you have a great time, will help wish it away, cos it's my birthday after that :)

It was my birthday while I was on holiday, I just wish that time would go backwards where age is concerned ;)

Where did you go, we went in May seems a long time ago now lol
I love birthdays I get pressies and hugs and kisses and a day off work! It's the bestest day :)

Back