Chickadee's food diary.

Unofficial weigh in today was 10st 2.5 lbs :) the 9s are getting closer :) really think I can get down to 10.2 by official WI on Friday :) my motivation is sky high now!!

Well done chickadee!!!! 0.5 by friday is totaly possible :) Your doing great. Keep your motivation up and you will be at target by xmas no probs!! x

I have a horrible achey feeling in my bones today and a bit of a stuffy nose, think I might be coming down with a bit of a cold - would explain why I have been soooo tired this week. It's been a hectic week at work too - I have the Head Teacher coming in to observe me teaching tomorrow as well as a class assembly to perform in front of the whole school and parents on Friday and I had to put up a wall display in the hall so I've been busy, busy, BUSY!!!!!

We have been asked to do an enterprising activity with our class this month and the challenge is to take a fiver and see if we can turn it into a tenner!!! Any ideas what we could do????? The class who makes the most will win something :) I'm really competitive so would LOVE to win!!! Basically I need to spend as little as possible whilst making the MOST ££££££ :)
Anyways been good on the food front today :)

brekkie - scrambled egg with a slice of toast.
glass OJ.

snack - handful of mixed nuts.

Lunch - Granny Smith's Scotch Broth soup
1 slice bread
apple

Dinner - Paella with mixed veg and a tortilla wrap.
muller light

Bake sale!

Box of rice crispies, white chocolate - rice crispie squares
Sainsburies do a value cake mix for 40p, its really nice and no different to the expensive ones. 2 packs of that and make them into cupcakes. Get a wee bag of icing sugar and sell them for 40-50p each :) xx

Thanks for the suggestion Joanne - I had thought about baking or making some kind of cake but It does take lots of time and we have already made cake type things so was trying to think of something different. I was having a look on poundland website to see what they have - I can get a box of 20 glow sticks( the ones that can link to make bracelets/ necklaces) for £1!!! Was thinking could buy 5 boxes which gives me 100 sticks and sell them at 30P each??I'd make £30! Good profit I reckon! Does that sounds rubbish???!

Nope sounds good!

How about some kind of raffle. Can the kids bring an item in from home - no cost to you and then raffle them off? Only cost is a book of raffle tickets, sell them for 30p each. Or if parents could donate a prize, you could charge more?

One of the mums in my daughters year teaches zumba so offers 6 zumba lessons in the school fete. I do reflexology so offer a free session - I'm sure if you ask about you'd get someone who can offer something.

Hi toola roola that is a good idea :) I'm not sure though as I think the challenge is to use the £5! Ill double check though as a bring and buy sale could be a good idea :)

Had my ht observation today which went ok I think, just to get my feedback now!just glad it's over with! Just to get my Assembly out the way tomorrow and then have a v relaxing weekend :) it's bonfire night on Saturday, woohooo :)

Food today

Brekkie- none

Snack- apple

Lunch - homemade leek and potato soup
Tuna Mayo sandwich

Dinner- spaghetti Bol( dad made it :))
Small piece of chocolate
Muller light

My iPhone broke yesterday ( again) but then seemed to fix itself this morn! Very strange! Couldn't listen to
Slimpod last night as it's saved on my phone :( will listen tonight!

3 successes for today
1. Ate a small piece of chocolate and felt satisfied.
2. Made myself have lunch ( was a bit nervous about observation so didn't have much of an appetite) but knew my body needed fuel!
3. Have found out there is s zumba Class just around the corner so going to start going :)

I hate being observed. Luckily the last one I had was by my nvq assesor and he was lovely.

My next "observation" will be by a new member of our team - she was my initial trainer when I joined so feel a bit intimidated by that!

Yeah don't think anyone enjoys it! Just one of those things though...
The ht can be quite scary and I hate when they start scribbling things lol roll on the weekend :)

OMG- have almost fallen off the scales in shock!! 10 stone and a half a pound :) delighted :) almost in the 9s now!!

Well done on your fab loss hun :) xx

Chick thats awesome, nearly in the 9s i was worrying about your WI, some of your food is not sw friendly lol
Slimpod seems to be working well for you x

Good luck with your money raising venture, sounds like a great idea

Thanks you guys :) Still in shock lol

Kron - Really don't know how I maganged it this week with the party on Sat and McD's on Sun - damage limitation during the week obviously worked :)
What have you been upto Kron - feel like not caught up in ages!!! Plans this weekend? Hope you get the roof sorted too!!

Chun-ky - Another fab loss for you, congrats :) Well on your way to target :)

Food for today

brekkie - none

snack - apple

Lunch - Sweet and Sour vegetables with rice
5 salt and vinegar rice cakes( so addictive!)

snack - snicker

Dinner
Indian 'take away meal' from Tesco

Not the best food day but I like having a blow out once a week as think it really focuses me for the week :)

Plans are to sort out that room now lol, it's a bit of a junk come swinging room so way overdue a sort out, and will need to clear it for when the ceiling gets repaired, it's artexed so won't be able to patch it.

I won't be out as the puppy hates fireworks and there's lots of places nearby that normally set them off, she's even worse with thunder lol

Where are you going Saturday to say ooooh aaaaah lol

I'm going to Glasgow green on sat to watch the display and then the bf and I are going to wagamama for dinner( Katsu curry, mmmmm)

I used to have a dog and she got terrified on bonfire night, shame. Hope you manage to get the room sorted, enjoy the weekend :)

Sounds like a nice evening out
Puppy was trying to hide under the couch last night, there is no way she can cos there is no gap! She went out for a quick pee and straight back in again when the fireworks had stopped for a while

Hope you have a great weekend x

Morning All,

Been up bright and early and got Kettleworks week 4 cardio done. Found it really tough this morning - defo coming down with a cold have been stuffy and sneezing last night and today. Tried my best with it though - so glad to tick off week 4 :)

Checked the scales to see the damage from the Indian last night but ony up by 0.5lb so not worried at all as that is probably just some food still in my system.

I'm going out for dinner tonight and planning on having a chicken Katsu curry - have checked cals - 800 :eek: Soooo worth it though :)Just means I need to have a really healthy brekkie and lunch! Planning on going out a nice walk today too so that'll help burn off some cals :)

Brekkie - 2 scrambled eggs with 1 slice toast and scrape of marg.
glass of fresh OJ

Lunch - Tin of veg soup
carrot sticks
handful of nuts
apple

Dinner - chicken Katsu curry with sticky rice
I'll maybe have a portion of steamed veg to up the veg intake and make me eat less of the katsu :)

Well, change to last night's plans and ended up going to chippy after fireworks!! Was tired and cold and just wanted home to watch the X Factor lol

Did lots of walking yesterday so hoping that does some damage limitation! Walked to subway which is further away from trainstation so I could get a walk in, also got subway back home so another walk - plus all the walking about the shops yesterday :) Must have walked for a good hour I'd say :) Bought myself a gorgeous faux fur coat and new scarf and gloves - it's freeeeezing now!!!( Oh, plus I walked from trainstation to fireworks display and back last night!)

Anyways gonna have a healthy week from now on....

Planned food

brekkie - 2 scrambled eggs - 150
small glass fresh OJ - 75

Lunch - prawn cocktail with lots of veg and salad. CHANGE OF PLAN- Was not in the mood for prawns at all when I came back from food shopping. Have had a really picky afternoon.Here goes( I'm working out calories of what I've eaten this afternnon just out of interest!)

4 salt n vinegar rice cakes - 120 cals
jaffa cake bar - 100 cals
a few slices of wafer thin chicken - about 30 cals
about 3/4 ff cottage cheese - 100 cals
4 oatcakes - 180 cals
cheese spread(light) 50 cals
580 cals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!
Just shows you eh!!!!

Dinner - chicken breast. broc, cauliflower, carrots, yorkshire pud. gravy.

snacks - red grapes, strawb muller.

exercise - planning on doing res wk5 today and going food shopping so will be walking about the supermarket and climbing stairs with all those bags :eek:

Last edited:
Proper chip shop chips yummy :)
Good luck with res week 5, how are you feeling today?

Coat sounds lovely, I found last years one when clearing out the spare room, will have to try it on, think it will fit with a billion jumpers on underneath now tho lol

Back