Chickadee's food diary.

94 cals - just checked!! They are good but gone in two bites lol

Least the scales are going down and not up :)

Keep with your soup and try and resist those treats!

Aren't those Jaffa bars yummy, I found some Halloween packaged ones on sale so bought some lol

Haha chun_ky, that's a lot of weigh ins!

Well have just spent the past hour marking writing jotters and my energy has been completely drained - no cardio for me tonight it will have to wait until another day!! Have started to develop a really dry cough in the past hour, very annoying - i'm falling apart!!

Your right Kron - I should avoid the treats but it's sooo hard lol But hey at least it's only 1 jaffa bar and not 4!!! Will have soup again tomorrow and cut down on the bread which I hope will help with a loss or even a STS on Friday :)

Hope everyone is well?

I am looking forward to having a long weekend, booked this fri and mon off, I need the break, but now have a billion things to do before I go lol

Hope your cough eases x

Woke up this morning feeling rough!!! Think the cold that has been lurking has finally come out. Was walking about in work today wearing my scarf as was frozen to my core lol

WI today showed 10 stone 1 lb. Down a 1/2 lb from yesterday but still 1/2lb up on last weeks weight. Need to be showing 10 st and 1/2 lb tomorrow fo a STS. Hoping I've done enough to lose 1/2lb today. Really regretting the chippy at the weekend now :(

How was your day off Kron - hope you relaxed?? What's your plans for Monday?? I have an insrvice day on Monday - still need to go to work but no kids :)

Food today has been good...

brekkie - banana( felt yucky and sick)

lunch - homemade veg soup
apple

dinner - chicken tikka masala( lots of veg - onions, mushrooms and courgette) with a tiny amount of brown rice.

red grapes and muller light.

feeling stuffed!!!

Fingers crossed that 1/2lb is gone tomorrow hun. Super good day today well done :) Hope the SW fairy visits you in the night and steals an extra 1lb!!! Hope your cold clears up quick. Get some vit c in ya xx

I hope she does too, if she could take 2lbs I'd be in the 9s!!!!!! :)

My poor fairy had loads to do lol

Hope your ok, most probably exhausted!

Oooh they should have more of those days - what do you have to do?

Scaffolding went up to fix the roof today, couldn't park to pick up a dress that has arrived, couldn't find some wall paper, bought a 9kg bell :)

I bought the 9 to keep in the lounge! I often feel like doing a few sets while watching tv, but too lazy to go upstairs to bring one down, that is bad isn't it lol i have really enjoyed it when i have got one, so a shiny black sitting next to the fire :)

Inservice days are mega boring lol we do staff development type stuff - I think we are looking at assessment so it will be a massive snoozefest lol

Ruddy scales died this morning(prob due to excessive use!!) Going to Argos tonight to buy a new battery so I can WI tomorrow morning!!

Ohhhhh 9kg bell sounds good. Glad the roof will be getting sorted. :) Hopefully you will get to collect your dress soon - what's the occasion?

Oh no! My worst nightmare is dead scales LOL. x

Tell me about it!!! Was shaking the life out of them this morning lol Been onto Agros website and reserved my batteries lol Off to pick them up shortly!!! Don't even think I'd leave the house on a freezing cold night to buy chocolate lol Have been good as gold again cos knew I'd be weighing tomorrow!!

Congrats on your 1lb loss :) You happy?

Food - 11.11.11

brekkie - apple

snack - babybel light x2

lunch - homemade veg soup
banana

dinner - chilli with lots of veg - onion, mushroom, red pepper, courgette.
small portion of brown rice.
1 x babybel light( addicted to these)

snacks - some cottage cheese, mixed berries, muller light.

Lol, i wouldn't venture out for choc these days...but scales, i'd walk to anywhere for ha ha!
Hope the extra day shifts another lb for you hun! :) Well done for having another fab day! Polishing ya halo now hun?

Im more than happy with the 1lb loss :) Honestly i was soo bad sat night! Glad all the walking has helped. Really want this last 9lb off now. Clothes are driving me crazy. 14's hanging off, 12's create a REALLY attractive muffin top! LOL. The tummy area is bugging the sh1t out of me :( Think the only thing that will solve it is a scalpol! And that is not gonna happen! xx

I know you said you're not a fan of exercise but Kettlebells would really helping in toning up your tummy! Some of the results the girls have had are amazing!! And it's only doing them for 20 mins 3x a week :eek:

I hope the extra day will help....bf has just gone out to buy himself " a massive" bar of chocolate - told him to get me a curly wurly( better than a dairy milk!) but keep thinking it could make the difference between a loss or STS lol

Pleased to report scales are back from the dead - had a wee go and I'm weighing in at 10.3 but that's fully clothed and not long after my dinner so obviously not true.

lost 0.75 lbs taking me down to 9 stone 13.75 lbs :) woohoo!

Chick Fantastic news! youre in the 9s :) great achievement

We watched x-men last night, and I had a play with my 9kg while watching it, puppy tried to join in lol wanted to lay down with me so git in the way a bit :)

My new dress is smart so will be able to wear it for work, when I get the courage as it is red and I normally dont wear bright colours, but want to get some colour other than black and brown into my wardrobe lol so just need some red lippy and nails to finish the look :)

Ohhhh sounds great :) I love the colour red but defo need a bit of courage to wear it :)

So delighted about being in the 9s even though it's just a toe in the door lol

Was x men good? We've had a copy of it from lovefilm sitting for weeks but never got round to watching it!!

Bf and I are going to cinema tonight to see new johnny depp film- rum something it's called( I think!) bf suggested going out for dinner but I dont want to now I'm in the 9s lol plus I'm meeting my mum and aunt for lunch this afternoon!

Going to get up for brekkie then it's cardio time :(

Plans this weekend folks?

Love Johnny Depp :) You will have to let us know what its like, I think our next trip is to watch Immortals :)

x-men was good had some good mutant powers, which had hubby babbling on about what type of mutant he wanted to be lol

Was going to comandeer hubby to take me to pick up my dress in case I couldnt park, and pick up a few bits, but his daughter has got him to taxi her about, so will see what time he gets back. Dont think we have any specific plans at the mo

Have fun with cardio, and lunch and movie time later, a very busy bee :)

Well done on getting into the 9s!

Back