Chickadee's food diary.

Have a nice day kron whatever you decide to do lol oh what mutant powers would I like??! Hmmm!

Joanne- thanks :) it's like meeting an old friend again lol how are you getting on?

Good diet wise - exercise wise none lol. By the time I finish college, sort the kids dinner and put them to bed I'm only fit for my bed!

Need to try. What you doing this weekend?

It Is hard Joanne- I don't have kids but I still find it a chore to fit in exercise!! Least you've got the diet sorted :)

I'm going out for lunch with my mum and aunt today and tonight the bf and I are going to cinema. Will catch up on x factor when we get home! Sunday is gonna be a day for tidying up the flat it looks like a bombs hit it!!!

What about you?

image-282536494.jpg

Proof :)

First set of week 5 cardio done, felt sick so decided not to do set 2. Still feel too weak :( bit disappointed in myself. Onwards to week 6 now but will have to wait until I've got my strength back as not feeling 100% better yet.

Well done hun! Thats fantastic! Woohooooo :)

I think doing some form of exercise on the belly area is defo what i need to be doing! Never heard of kettelbells before reading your diary! I will have to have a look into them. Something i can do at home would be perfect! Thanks x

Kron is the master of the kettlebells and if you go to her post there is a link with lots of info, they really are magic.

Ok so I've cancelled my lunch with my mum and aunt cos I CAN'T stop coughing and don't want to spoil their lunch. I'm chilling out today and doing NOTHING!!!! Have taken some photos of weigh loss/kettleworx progress so far.....need motivation to keep me going :)

Attachments

• side kw r2.jpg
    side kw r2.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
front view pics - not too much of a noticable difference in these pics but I def have more definition in my abs - poor quality of these don't really show it - GO KETTLEWORXS :)

Attachments

• kw r2 front.jpg
    kw r2 front.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 304
Crikey! I can see a big difference in your pics hun! Looking super toned :) x

Pics are awesome :) you've really achieved a toned figure in such a short space of time Got to love those bells! X

Thanks for all the positive comments about the pics - spurs me on :) 6.75 lbs to reach target :)

Food 12.11.11

brekkie - 2 slice of toast with scrape of marg, 2 eggs scrambled

Lunch - baked potato with chilli from yesterday
some grated cheese( low fat)
muller light
strawbs, blueberries and raspbs

Dinner - I'm having a takeaway frm Indian tonight - going for a tomato based curry and having a smallish portion :) Gotta still enjoy living eh!!

Cinema trip has been xc as this cough is driving me barmy and don't wanna sit through a film trying to hold it in lol Have spent the day catching up on TOWIE :)

And all thanks to you for introducing the bells to us kron!! Thank you :)

:) all we need are the right tools to do the job

With all the excitement of your transformation, I haven't yet asked how your feeling. Shame you had to miss your meal and movie but a good idea to stay home. Wish you better soon x

I'm feeling fine now apart from this annoying cough!! On the plus side it's a good core workout lol thanks for your concern :)

Are you taking anything for it? Flavoured ice cubes helped me, i just froze juice in trays :)

That's a good idea I'll try that :) just been having lemsip flu drink :)

Hope ur feeling better! Xfactor was rubbish :(

LOVE ur before and after pics. Can deff see the difference. U've spurred me on to get motivated. Xx

Back