Chickadee's food diary.

Soup is going to give you a boost to your weight loss :)
Haha your lucky your bf shared lol don't think mine would

Things going well thanks Joanne :) how are you?

Food yesterday

Brekkie- banana

Lunch- fresh chicken and mushroom soup
apple

Homemade veg soup At dads after work.
Small block of choco!

Dinner- fresh carrot and coriander soup.
7 x wholgrain rye !
Teaspoon of peanut butter!

Food today-

Brekkie- banana

Lunch-fresh potato, spinach and nutmeg soup.
Apple

Homemade veg soup, small roll with ham and tomato.

Dinner- fresh spicy tomato soup.
4 rye crackerbread.
Lf yogurt.
1 tablespoon peanut butter!

Hope so kron :) how's things?

Brekkie-1 slice of toast and banana

Lunch- lentil soup
Apple

Homemade soup at dads
Block of chocolate

Dinner- mulagatani soup
4 x wholgrain rye
Lf yogurt

Im okay, just crap weight wise lol. You been keeping busy?

Yeah works been keeping me busy as well as the pup!

Aw it's just a wee bad patch you're going through, just remember how much you have lost and how far you have come. This is a blip, don't let it get you down.

Hows the soup going, I can see your having a good variety of flavours. Hope you get a good WI result x

Just think, the days are getting longer and by spring time you will be awesomely fitting into some slinky little outfits :)

Yeah it's going well, can honestly say I'm not bored with it or have felt hungry :)

Thinking I'll have some nice scrambled eggs and 1 slice if toast for my brekkie today since it's Saturday :) will stick with soup for lunch and dinner though.

I've lost 1.5 lbs since Monday, which i think is good and it's my totm too since it'll maybe actually be a bit more as feeling a bit bloated.

Thinking ill do it again next week.

What's your plans for the weekend?

Great news on the weight loss :)

I am trying to motivate myself to go to Tesco to do the weekly shop - seems like its going to be such hard work lol

i intend to have a good swing today, i have been doing some short sessions in the week (15 mins, no breaks) its been a bit of a struggle due to my cold!

I hope to have a relaxing weekend, after getting the laundry, housework etc etc done ;)

Hows your weekend looking x

Aw hope your cold gets better soon.

I'm gonna take the dog a walk later today after tidying up and also need to stock up on some fruit/ veg and get my soups in :)

Hoping to go to the cinema and some point and have puppy school on Sunday!

Have a nice weekend :)

Food today

Brekkie- 1 slice toast and 2 eggs scrambled.

Lunch- minted pea and herb soup(so yummy!)
Banana

Dinner- lentil and ham hock soup
Red grapes
Orange

Supper- had one of those baked cheese rolls- yum!
With a cheese slice, chicken and sliced toms- this felt like a real treat :) really enjoyed it!

Ok so it's not soup but still a pretty good day I think :)

Last edited:
Did you make your ham hock soup? I used to love this but its been a lot of years since I had it

did you go to the cinema, anything worth watching :)

have fun at puppy school, I bet Charlie is getting bigger each week x

I bought it from peckhams, it's freshly made in their kitchen and was yummy! I remember my mum and aunties making it too!

Charlie is getting huge! He's gonna be a big boy, his paws are massive!

Gonna go to cinema tonight, not sure what to see- the artist or the war horse, both have had good reviews. Has anyone see either?

What's your plans for today kron?

I went to see war horse at the theatre where they used big puppet horses, and I cried lol Fantastic story, Mr K wasnt that impressed, so will be interesting to hear how the movie is

Plans so far is to get all my bits and pieces done as I phsyc myself up to do my kb step routine lol, I believe that when i have done that I will not be moving for the rest of the day lol

Oh just a quick post, scales showed 10 st 4.5 lbs today so the soups working! Since Monday that's s loss of 4.25 :)

Chick that's a phenomenal loss! Wow well done :)
Keep that rate up and you will be in the 9's in no time x

Thanks kron I'm really pleased with the results :) will weigh again tomorrow for official week 1 results!!!

Food today

Brekkie
2 poached eggs
Clementine

Lunch
Minted pea and herb soup
Banana
3 x rye crackerbread with sliced toms

Dinner
Cauliflower soup
3 x rye crackerbread with sliced toms
Mango and red grapes
1/4 veg pizza

Last edited:
Hey Chickadee! Thanks for popping in on me :)
Looks like you are doing fab hun! Fantastic loss...the soups are defo working for you! They also all sound amazing :) I love soup but never make anything very special lol. You have me craving pea soup now!! xx

Good to hear from you chunky( chunk-less) I'm buying the soups.. 1. I'm lazy, 2. Mine are always disappointing! :)
The pea one is my fav so far, I could eat ten bowls in a sitting( but that would defeat the purpose!)

I caved in a bit tonight and had a 1/4 pizza, it Was a vegetable thin crust one from lidl so as pizzas go probably quite healthy!

Back