Chickadee's food diary.

Ok so the scales are showing 10,4.5 today which is basically a sts, at this same point last week I had lost 1.5 lbs!! At least the gains are gone but now just gotta hope for a loss before Monday! Gonna take the dog out for a long walk later and also do week 2 cardio. I have already been up and swept the kitchen floor too so lots of exercise today :)

Trying to mix things up a bit food wise :)

Brekkie- 2 egg omlette with toms and green pepper.

Lunch- tomato and basil soup
Baked cheese roll( yum)
Red grapes

Dinner- carrot and corriander soup
Ciabatta roll with marg ( too many carbs today! )
Cod with veg

Snack- lf yogurt

Last edited:
So the scales are coming down, that's a good sign :)

I am wary of bread if wanting to lose, it seems to be my straight to the hips food!
Baked cheese roll sounds scrummy, not had that before

Oh I know kron two rolls in one day wasn't the best idea! Hoping the exercise today will cancel it out :) ha!!! I'm really craving something sweet but thankfully I have no treats in the house!

Hey hun, do the soups contain alot of salt? I get such bad water retention when i eat processed foods! Just a thought as i truly think you should be losing with what you are eating! xx

Salts a good one to think about!

Cravings are so bad for you lol it's good you don't have anything in the house, just don't go get petrol :)

I am having such an off plan day!!!

Did you look at Ryans fat free in 42, quite restrictive but for a short term fix it seems well balanced

Oh I know the petrol stations such a danger zone for me :)

Chunky I'm not sure about salt, it doesn't mention in ingredients but does say seasoning. The carrot and corriander one tasted peppery but not particularly salty.

Well I think I've blown it for today anyway, I just had two slices of toast one with Marg the other with jam. Then I had a milky coffee with some caramel syrup!!

Kron I didn't look at it because the link wouldn't work on my phone and bf was hogging the computer today. I will def check it out tomorrow though :)

toast and caramel syrup!!!! Thats nothing compared to my complete over indulgence yesterday lol

Hope today works out better for you

Haha well it went from bad to worse last night.... I had a scone and jam and a few crisps about half 11!!! Lol! Lots of swinging for me today I reckon!! Gonna do core 3 and some freestyle I think :)

So did you go out for dinner or something yesterday?

Must have been something in the air yesterday lol

We got fed a full blown breakfast when out visiting the in laws (was sooo good) then had a pick at chocolate, we had chinese takeaway, followed by another pick at chocolate, and just to top it off, i have some choc ice cream from Pizza Hut (it is the best choc ice cream ever!) thats been in the freezer for ages, so decided to polish it off, liberally drizzled with peanut butter sauce!!!!

Dont think a superfree food passed my lips lol

I will be better today, going to have the usual roast, and pulling out some soup from the freezer to give me a kick start :)

Thanks kron you've made me feel better about my day yesterday :) the ice cream and peanut butter sauce sounds amazing! Yum!!!

Chocolate and peanut butter is amazing, don't try it, you don't want to get a liking for that combination lol

I am recovering from my step swing now, I know it won't cancel out yesterday but I hope it will help :)

I normally do my chores before swinging, but decided to get it done early, not sure if it was the right thing to do as I feel quite knackered and got lots of bits to do haha

Well It's been almost two weeks since I've been on and I've gone and undone all the good work that I've done over the past 7 months. Put on pretty much of of the weight I had lost. Scales showing 10 stone 9 today( I was 10 stone 11 in July when I first started :(:(:(:() It's just not good enough!

My weight has gone up and down in those 7 months and I've only got myself to blame.

At my lowest I got down to 9 stone 13 which was a loss of 10 lbs.

I know I'm not overweight or anything just now but I'm really not happy at this weight. I feel like my tummy and hips are massive and just don't feel good at all. Really need to give myself as MASSIVE kick up the a@~@e and get back into the zone!!!!

I have a few things coming up that I really wanna lose weight for and my ideal goal is still 9 stone 7.

1. SUMMER!
2. Festival in June.
3. Wedding in September.

Decided that I need to get back onto slimming world as I need somethng to guide me.

Sorry to anyone reading for the self-pity and moaning but really just needed to come on and get that off my chest so I can get myself refocused. I will be back later to update my food diary for the day (need to go and dig out the slimming world books!)

Day 1 - Red day

brekkie - 2 egg omlette with pepper, onion and smoked ham. Cheese - hexa

Lunch- 227g baked potato - hexb
Tuna
Mixed side salad
2 tbsp light Mayo - 5 syns

Dinner- chilli con carne with sf veg
Lean mince - 5 syns
Kidney beans- hexb

Last edited:
*hugs* today is a new day! Just get back on it and you will do grand :) x

Chick sorry to hear your unhappy, but we can turn it into a positive as you have had some good losses, so all you need to do is focus, throw in a few soup meals and you will be back to losing in no time :)

I think winter is always a bit harder as our bodies want that extra insulation layer, and we tend not to be quite so outdoor active with cold dark days

But your right summer is coming, and you have enough time to lose and be ready to flaunt your stuff by the time the sun is truly shining and lovely and warm, I cant wait.

Get posting your food diary, try and pop on here to update so we can tut or applaud as necesary :)

Thanks guys I needed that! I'll get back to posting my food diary daily as it really does make a difference! I've just spent two hours scrubbing my flat so that's gotta have burned a few cals :) I'm feeling more positive already :)

Joanne how did you get on with your exam?

Thanks gettingfit, nice to hear from you. How are you?

Day 2- red

Brekkie- scrambled eggs and 1 slice toast( hexb)

Snack- eat natural bar(11.5
Coffee with milk(hexa)

Lunch-baked potato(hexb) with leftover chilli from yesterday, side salad.
Strawberries

Dinner- chicken stir fry
Strawberry muller and banana

Last edited:
Blimey those eat natural bars rack up the syns! Food looks good so hope to see some downward movement on the scales. When is official WI?

Gettingfit that looks interesting, hope you can give it a review I have never heard of it and do like a fuss free gadget lol

WI Saturday :) Yeah I knew they would be high but didn't think they would be quite so high!!! Different flavours have dif syns!

Day 3-Red

Brekkie- banana

Lunch- stir-fry chicken
Strawberries

Dinner- homemade veg soup
Baked potato(hexb) with tuna and seafood sauce( 6 syns)
Fudge(6 syns)
Apple
Muller light

Snack- bowl of fruit and fibre- hexb
Milk- hexa

Last edited:
Back