chicken breast 5.5 syns???

littlelegs170411

I went round my neighbours for a takeaway last night and thought I'd be good and have just chicken (on a skewer) with loads of mushrooms, peppers and salad and no sauce. I thought it would be free as chicken breast is and that's what was on the skewer (not the chicken donor meat on a spit).. In the book its saying 5.5syns? :(

My book says its 5.5 syns including the skin but skin removed is free on Red and EE

Hope this helps

As long as you're on EE/Red and there was no skin or fat any other synnable ingredients involved it's free :)

you will have to find out what they do to the chicken in the take away for example some of them keep it in certain yogurt or a sauce to keep it fresh so there fore the chicken would not be free. Also they would fry the all the veg not in fry light so that would also be synned.

I presume it was from a take away like you said?
hope this helps:)

fennerxo said:
you will have to find out what they do to the chicken in the take away for example some of them keep it in certain yogurt or a sauce to keep it fresh so there fore the chicken would not be free. Also they would fry the all the veg not in fry light so that would also be synned.

I presume it was from a take away like you said?
hope this helps:)

I don't think they fry the veg on a chicken kebab?? It tends to all be on the skewer which sits on the grill :)

Back