Chicken Sausages

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by x Lulu x, 21 January 2014.

1. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Well-Known Member

I have decided to try some chicken sausages from my butcher he said they are fat free and 100% chicken breast meat.

How would you point them? Would you weight them and point them like chicken breast or add a few points?

To be honest i didnt think you could make a sausage from chicken breast but i guess i'm no expert lol

2. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

I have no idea how much you would point them but they sound amazing!!!
  3. x Lulu x

They are sweet chilli and iron bru chicken sausages! Everyone local is raving about them on facebook cant wait to try them. I havent many points for today so should be ok

4. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

if it is deffinately 100% chicken breast id point them the same depending on weight
  5. x Lulu x

I pointed them the same as 3 regular sausages just to be safe. They werent as nice as i expected to be honest they tasted a bit like a hotdog x
  6. Shez__x

ahh thats ashame as they sounded really nice!
  7. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

Hate when something your looking forward to turns out to be a bit naff!!!

I'd prob just rather have a can irn bru rather than a sausage with irn bru in it. Full fat mmmmmmm lol
  8. x Lulu x

I liked the sweet chilli flavour not sure if i could taste iron bru it was just the texture it reminded me of a frankfurter. Think i prefer good old unhealthy pork sausages lol
  9. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Prob similar to turkey sausages, i find them very dry much perfer to spend the extra point and have a decent sausage :)
  10. x Lulu x

They were tasty but i would call them a hot dog not a sausage lol

I do love a hotdog tho so this could be a healthier option x
  11. Shez__x

mmmmmm hot dogs!!