1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Chicken Sausages

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by x Lulu x, 21 January 2014 Social URL.

1. x Lulu x

x Lulu x Well-Known Member

Hello,

I have decided to try some chicken sausages from my butcher he said they are fat free and 100% chicken breast meat.

How would you point them? Would you weight them and point them like chicken breast or add a few points?

To be honest i didnt think you could make a sausage from chicken breast but i guess i'm no expert lol

X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

I have no idea how much you would point them but they sound amazing!!!

4. x Lulu x

They are sweet chilli and iron bru chicken sausages! Everyone local is raving about them on facebook cant wait to try them. I havent many points for today so should be ok

X

5. Shez__x

Shez__x Well-Known Member

if it is deffinately 100% chicken breast id point them the same depending on weight

6. x Lulu x

I pointed them the same as 3 regular sausages just to be safe. They werent as nice as i expected to be honest they tasted a bit like a hotdog x

7. Shez__x

ahh thats ashame as they sounded really nice!

8. vgstar44

vgstar44 Well-Known Member

Hate when something your looking forward to turns out to be a bit naff!!!

I'd prob just rather have a can irn bru rather than a sausage with irn bru in it. Full fat mmmmmmm lol

9. x Lulu x

I liked the sweet chilli flavour not sure if i could taste iron bru it was just the texture it reminded me of a frankfurter. Think i prefer good old unhealthy pork sausages lol

10. Sweet as pie

Sweet as pie Well-Known Member

Prob similar to turkey sausages, i find them very dry much perfer to spend the extra point and have a decent sausage :)

11. x Lulu x

They were tasty but i would call them a hot dog not a sausage lol

I do love a hotdog tho so this could be a healthier option x

12. Shez__x

mmmmmm hot dogs!!