Chicken Soup for the Dieting Soul

i agree if you like them then you will eat anything
No way! i can't stand the chicken soup or the strawberry shake or the vanilla one unless it has coffee in it so i won't eat anything!
ladies, pretend you are eating a nice slice of (dry) cake, ha ha!!!

i only had 2 bites of peanut one and 15 mins later i was still chewing :-/
I started mine at 1.30 and still chewing:8855::8855::8855:

i had a chicken soup for the first time back on the diet last night, i added some curry powder and pepper and it was surprisingly ok, never tried it with curry powder b4. think ill be having it daily now seeing as the weathers getting colder xx

i have just had exactly the same as you lucinda, nice and warm in my slightly smaller tummy haha x

hello..i've been on the lipotrim for a few weeks now. though had stopped in between for 5 weeks n now im back on it. my pharmacist advised me not to go for the soup but after reading all these posts im tempted. but is it ok to add anything in it to change the taste abit? what can you add can anyone pls advise. thanks

Hi zsk,
well they say not to add anything to them but me and quite a lot of others seem to add pepper, chilli flakes and curry powder and we all seem to still have good weight losses, the really big no no is salt! i dont think i would add anything else myself other than those 3 things, and as i have said i find the soup is the only managable one out of all 4 so i would give it a try if i was you, hope this helps and good luck x

Back