china is starting cruise

Day 45 & 46
yesterday food was quite good except for a square of dairy milk & a bite of garlic bread, ate chicken & fish,an egg & salad.

today is beach day! Yippee! Planning on a proper dukan day with no cheating. I haven't weighed for a couple of days and hope for a STS at best, the worst would be an increase!
foodplan today is
B oatbran porridge & chicken
L fish
D chicken

China u are doing fab by planning!! thats whats keeping u on the dukan bus well done, and enjoy urself xxxx

Days 50
back on the computer. I hate trying to type on my phone! The last two days had a few cheats in them but got a bit back on diet yesterday. I need to start back on planning everything so that there is something ready to eat when I am hungry.
todays food
B oatbran porridge & egg
L chicken
D ?
There is no dairy at all over here that is 0% fat or even low in both fat & carbs. Going to try to make yoghurt today!

do your best xxx where are you????????????

Still struggling to find any dukan friendly dairy! I am in Trinidad a country that does not do low fat & low carbs!!!!!!!!
Day 50 was yesterday, haven't weighed but clothes still feeling ok. will try & weigh at the weekend & see what damage has been done.
Food yesterday wasn't too bad,
egg
chicken & 1 very naughty beer.
Day 51 is today.
B tried to make dukan bread with milk instead of quark, edible but rather solid.
L chicken
D ?

awwwwwwwwwwww trinidad I'm well jell now................Ill swap you my yoghurt and quark for a little of the sunshine do your best xxx

day 52
Trying to make slow cooker yoghurt! So far so good. Hope it thickens!
food for today
B dukan bread & egg & saltfish
L ?
D beef curry

keeping to plan xxx great keep joing chuck xxx

all went a bit pear shaped this weekend. fresh start tomorrow!

keep going china xxx

Enjoy ur time there, u will find what works for u , might take a bit of getting used to finding stuff, good luck xx

Dukan is 90% of my food at the moment. I haven't weighed but clothes that I brought with me are no tighter than before so hopefully have STS. I'm going to make my seond batch of yoghurt this morning. My Mum has made me a quilted padded cover for the slow cooker to use in England to help the yoghurt along while it sits overnight. I could save a fortune on not buying Total greek yoghurt.

Back home, it's cold. Weighed in yesterday & am a happy bunny. Well I was until I went to the Chinese last night, now frightened to get on the scales. Back on semi Dukan for the festive week. Then doing it 100%

merry Christmas to all!

Merry Christmas China xxx

Merry Christmas!

I've had my festive binge & am looking forward to being back on the Dukan wagon sometime over the weekend. I enjoyed all the stuff I ate & drank but doing Dukan has made me realise that I used to eat like that a lot of the time! especially the drink part!!!! Going to supermarket tomorrow to stock up on chicken & lean mince. The visitors have all departed & no more entertaining. New Year isn't really my thing so not getting in any special shopping for that.

Also not weighing in until next week!___frightened!

Also frightened! But intruiged! I found I took more protein choices instinctively although pigged out on cheese and pork too! Couldn't have eaten a whole family bag of crisps now- was minimum two a week before. X

I went shopping in the sales this morning & bought a new dress as encouragement to restart dukan over the weekend! It sort of fits but I can't move or breathe in it! Reduced in Debenhams from £135 to £40 so couldn't not buy it! I'm going out for dinner tonight but for the rest of the weekend will be doing PP to get back into the swing of things (hopefully) I'm not doing attack again but back into cruise. i read somwhere here that doing attack for a second time won't work. Is that correct?

Back