china is starting cruise

China i THINK A FEW OF THE GIRLS HAVE SAID YOU NEVER GET GREAT RESULTS ON ATTACK SECOND TIME AROUND SO STRAIGHT BACK ONTO CRUISE IT IS ....FOR ME TOO XXX

Cruise is my motto for today. It all restarts here! Knocking the booze on the head again will be a greater challenge than not finishing the half eaten box of M&S chocolates!
Food plan for today
B- dukan bread & egg
L-tin of tuna
D- salmon

Need to drink more water! alcohol has overtaken water in the drinking dept!!!! bad girl!

need to drink more water. it's hard in this cold weather!

I think I'm going to find kicking the booze into touch a lot easier after the past week. I've drank something every day, my poor liver !!!

You've been doing great China x

if only dietig & booze were compatible things would be so easy! it's funny when I stppoed drink completely I didn't miss it, now that I'm doing festive social drinking everything has gone pearshaped! Roll on Jan 1st, not making any resolutions but getting back on the cruise train 100%
Happy New Year to all minimims friends xx

happy New Year to all you lovely minimims! Hope 2013 is a year of weight loss & happiness for everyone. xxxx

Day one of proper PP is tomorrow, going to have a mini blow out tonight & start fresh tomorrow. Jan 1st = fresh start!

Happy New Year xxx

Happy new year x

2.45 hours left of festive food, counting down & looking forward to dukan tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Day of Dukan did not quite happen today so fresh start now moved to tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! It all went wrong with a family visit to the Chinese at lunchtime. Was such a bad girl but waved goodbye to falling off the wagon. Dukan bread is made ready for breakfast & the list for tesco is written. My mind is in the right place so all ready & set to start tomorrow.

Day of Dukan did not quite happen today so fresh start now moved to tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! It all went wrong with a family visit to the Chinese at lunchtime. Was such a bad girl but waved goodbye to falling off the wagon. Dukan bread is made ready for breakfast & the list for tesco is written. My mind is in the right place so all ready & set to start tomorrow.

Welcome back China, today is a brilliant day to start afresh :D

P x

Day one, of the new us xxx

Yep, 2013 has to be the year i get to TW !!!

So far so good today
B- dukan bread & egg
L- meatzza
D- is going to be roast chicken & brussel sprouts
Snacks- hard boiled eggs

having trouble drinking enough water in this cold weather but have had quite a few cups of tea. will try & drink a few glasses of water later! (funny I don't have a problem drinking cold wine though!)

hahahaha true xxx

Have made it to the end of day 1 restart. Did PV to ease myself back in. PP is the plan for tomorrow! I've put the festive excesses behind me & am making a fresh start. Weigh in will be on Thurs 10th & then will see what damage has been done.

Day 2
managed day 1 on restart without giving in to any forbidden food, prob ate a bit too much of the allowed stuff but as long as I can manage the first week of not cheating, i will work on portion control next week.

Today I feel really rough, full of a cold so feeling very sorry for myself!
B- had leftover meatzza & dukan bread
L- poached eggs maybe
D- chicken

need to drink more water

Great start China x

Day 3 of restart
Day 2 went ok. I've got the dreaded virus of some somt & eel quite rough. Unfortunately even when ill never seem to lose my appetite!
need to drink more water!
B- dukan bread & egg
L- cold roast beef
D- steamed halibut
Snack yoghurt & jelly, boiled eggs

Back