china is starting cruise

Is this confession corner, China?! Come on missus, you can do this!!

P x
On reflection I wasn't that bad! so not deviated to far off the path! Todat will be good day. Chicken tikka masala is already cooked for lunch. Planning on a roast with cauliflower rice & red cabbage for dinner. Will make gravy with mushed up veg from the roasting dish & a little tolerated cornflour.
OH is very happy, he has lost 9lbs in 2 weeks & isn't even really doing dukan. He has stopped eating bread, butter & all carbs, more or less doing the same as me except for sugar in his tea & nightly wine!!!!!! Why is it so much easier for men to lose weight?
will do PP tomorrow, haven't done enough PP days lately.
xxhappy dukan weekendxx

Last edited:
Know hope you feel about men....mines a skinny un and never puts on an oz xxx

So far having a great Dukan Sunday!
B-dukan bread & egg
L-cold roast beef & boiled egg
D- will be roast chicken & yoghurt with Jelly

Wnet to Costco for the first time in ages this morning, I'd forgotton about their fab range of meat & shellfish. Did a major shop, now ready for a great Dukan week. I can feel the mojo returning!!!!!!!

ooooooooooooooooooo China I can feel your MoJo returning all the way up to my house lol good for you xxx great to feel in control xx

i just recalculated my TW on Dukan site. It says that my Tw should be 8st 10lbs & that I could reach it by 13 March!!!! Mojo is now fully back!! 2 days of PP then 24 days of non cheating cruise is my plan. i go away on hols on 2 March & to be under 9st would be fantastic ( the first time since I can't remember when, possibly since before son was born 26 years ago)
Have just given myself a stern pep talk!!!! no excuses this month,not cheating even for the joy of a sneaky gin :)

You can do it! Just this last push and your exactly where you want to be :)

Lead the way for the rest of us chinababe :) you can do it :) and gin be damned lol

had a good day 2 of PP
B-Dukan bread & egg
L-chicken
D- Tinned salmon, boiled eggs,
Snacks-yoghurt & jelly, boiled eggs

Gym done, felling quite positive today.
Onwards & downwards!!!

Just popping in to catch up on the new diaries and to say hello, china. Well done on the loss and on finding your mojo! 13th of march is so close!

i ! no excuses this month,not cheating even for the joy of a sneaky gin :)

WHAT NO GIN LOL good for you China xxx Im in your corner xxx

Yesterday was a good day, no cheats & no gin. quite stiff today after yesterdays gym, will try & go again later. I really don't like exercise but admit to feeling much better afterwards.
Next Sunday is Chinese New Year & have a big family lunch to go to. Tomorrow I am cooking some food goodies to take, will use my son as the taster! So shopping later for non dukan ingredients!!! Also shopping for the big cook at sons tomorrow (turkey yuk sing,chicken wih garlic & ginger,slowcooked spicy beef), they like to know in advance what I've planned! Will also do some veggies for them. They are on week 2 of Insanity, I'll go to the gym while they do their workout.
Todays food plan is
B-dukan bread & egg ( no surprise there, I think I've had the same breakfast nearly every day since Oct but really like it)
L-poached smoked haddock & poached egg (cluck cluck)
D- homemade beefburgers
Snacks- boiled eggs & yoghurt, maybe a few prawns

Ha Ha P!
Chinese/Irish mix from Trinidad!!!!!! so not that obvious :)

Back