china is starting cruise

Chinqbae ur doing real well how do u keep motivated is it better to drink gin than to eat choclate need to change my self harm texhnique any suggestions ?? Xx

Chinqbae ur doing real well how do u keep motivated is it better to drink gin than to eat choclate need to change my self harm texhnique any suggestions ?? Xx

Hi Reena
i wouldn't reccommend anyone to have either while dukaning, it does slow down the losses. Haven't had either since Sun &scales lookinggood this week. Official weigh in isn't until Fri.
Neither choc or gin is a good thing! I like both. I know exactly what you are talking about though. I don't seem to have an OFF button. If I eat chocolate I find it hard to stop at a normal size portion in my not dukan life! I went through a phase of mixing not fat cocoa powder & sweetener into greek yoghurt to get my choc fix & that seemed to work. Gin for me is a social thing, I did 8 weeks with no booze at all & had great losses, then Christmas came along & I've found it difficult to get going again.
don't lose heart you're doing really well.

Its hubby birthdat in so yempted by the beautiful choc cake sitting there. Id be aafe if i could gave a slithering of a slice but i know id want a quarter of the cake my usual helping size.
Have to get thru it ....!!!!!

I havr a big temptation button with no stop or refine or StopStop button...

Nightmare. Will be looking thru for hot choclate desert receipes let me know if there any that look n taste good.

Tried 150 ml milk with cornflour boiled n mixed into egg swetner and cocoa but looks awful like puke almost. Tasted a bit bland too

I've cooked enough to feed Britain today & now feel exhausted! the good thing is that when I cook in bulk it satistfies the 'feeder' in me. The 'kids' are more than pleased to have their fridge filled up. So it's a win win situation. All cooking today was Dukan friendly except for the pork buns that I made & froze ready for Sunday. i was very good & didn't even have one, DIL was my taster!!

Mojo is up & running (slowly admittedly,but I can feel it!!!!) Did gym & swimming this morning. Oh how I hate going to the gym. some mornings I lie in bed thinking about gym & delaying going there! if only I could do the gym in my head, that would be perfect. anyway, planning gym again in the morning while the kids are doing Insanity, then back for a lovely Dukan breakfast of leftover dinner.
Onwards & downwards hi ho, hi ho!

Gym done, swimming done. All happy!

Official weigh in day & it's STS. boo hoo. Food has been v good this week so can only put it down to increasing the amount of exercise & now holding onto water as a result. Will persevere & hope for a loss next week.
TGIF
xx

China your doing fab xxx :D

It's not STS, China - it's 'body consolidating incredible weight loss to date'! :D

Happy Friday!

P x

P, I am stealing this one you've managed to put a positive spin on sts. I will try to remember this next time I sts.

China, you are doing brilliantly and also I wish I had a MIL like you, who'd come over and cook loads of dukan goodies. Your son and DIL are very lucky. x :D

P, I am stealing this one you've managed to put a positive spin on sts. I will try to remember this next time I sts.

China, you are doing brilliantly and also I wish I had a MIL like you, who'd come over and cook loads of dukan goodies. Your son and DIL are very lucky. x :D
Thanks Katie, I love cooking but have an empty nest & no one to feed at home. On Weds at childs I cook up a storm & love it1
xx

It's not STS, China - it's 'body consolidating incredible weight loss to date'! :D

Happy Friday!

P x

Thanks P. You should be a spin doctor!!

Gym done,swimming done. treated myself to a pedicure.
it's bloody freezing here!
TGIF
Have a lovely Dukan weekend xxxx

You have a great weekend too xxx

Supermarket shop done,
Yoghurt is making in the slow cooker,
Have spent the morning watching cooking shows on TV, made turkey yuk sing for the umpteenth time this week! got a serious addiction.
wibble,wobbled a little last night but not worrying this weekend about it. Tomorrow will wobble a little more as full on family food feast is looming!!!
Will keep telling myself "wibble, wobble will end up on my hips":break_diet:Stay strong & think of the smaller jeans!!!!!!!
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg
L-turkey yuk sing
D-roast beef,cabbage & cauliflower rice
snacks-boiled eggs & yoghurt
From Mon doing 3 days PP

Well I wibbled & I wobbled & I enjoyed every minute. Not even going to list food!!!! New week, new day tomorrow!!!

onwards and downwards China xxx

Back