china is starting cruise

Not a bad day yesterday, the scales are nearly off the radar in the wrong direction so ignoring them until Sat!1 ++++s instead of --s
hoping that I have a lot of water weight stored because I couldn't really have put that many "fat" pounds on????

Not a bad day yesterday, the scales are nearly off the radar in the wrong direction so ignoring them until Sat!1 ++++s instead of --s
hoping that I have a lot of water weight stored because I couldn't really have put that many "fat" pounds on????

Nope, not fat pounds :D

P x

IGNORE those scales China will defo be water weight - focus on the plan and weigh when you are ready....... xxxx

gym done, it's freezing, resisting the biscuit tin.

resist away! think how much stronger you will feel if you make it through and say no to Mr Jammy Dodger! lol
remember beating the cravings feels so much better than giving in :)

I'm away from today for a few weeks, so will be straying from the dukan straight & narrow. In my brain i've decided to ignore all potatoes, bread & rice, and try to stick to chicken tikka, fish & seafood (+gin) refusing all the lovely curries etc might be difficult, we'll see how that goes. I'm making a mini dukan packed lunch for the flight.
No internet away so Happy St Patricks Day in advance my fellow dukaneers xx

Bon voyage! Have a great time - see you in a couple of weeks xxxxxx

have a great time be good China xxx;)

Well all the good intentions went up the wall!!!!!
Home & had a great time.
Not weighing in until next week.
Going to catch up on all the diaries.
xxx

Welcome back China xxx

Go get that chicken, china!!

Trying to climb back on the wagon, the big step is on hold until Tues. Working on finding my mojo.
Happy Easter to all xxx

Happy Easter China xxx see you Tuesday xxx

Back on the bus today. I had a lovely time eating & drinking but now is the time to pay the price.
B-dukan bread & egg
L-chicken
D-pork loin ( not exactly allowed but breaking myself in gradually)
holidays are lovely but there is a weight price to pay for all the excess. Weigh in will be on Friday, I'm too frightened to go near the scales!!!!

Back on the bus today. I had a lovely time eating & drinking but now is the time to pay the price.
B-dukan bread & egg
L-chicken
D-pork loin ( not exactly allowed but breaking myself in gradually)
holidays are lovely but there is a weight price to pay for all the excess. Weigh in will be on Friday, I'm too frightened to go near the scales!!!!

Scales, schmales - let's go, China! :D

P x

not a lot of protien there China come on girl cluck, cluck is the way forward

Back