china is starting cruise

Keep going China, you can do it lovely - keep filling your face with dukan goodies!!! Lots and lots of them! x

You'll get there xxx Do you still go to son and dil on a Wednesday for a cookup ?

IMG_0612.jpgIMG_0614.JPG
You'll get there xxx Do you still go to son and dil on a Wednesday for a cookup ?
Yes I do. This week I cooked Dukan friendly meals. They really enjoyed them. I roasted 2 chickens & we had them with spiralized courgettes & asparagus.
They have a new puppy & are veryexcited.

Awwww what a little cute China xxx

Been too embarrased to come on here. i've been so naughty & keep letting the bus pass me by. managed to hop on yesterday & did PV, doing PV today also. If I can do a few PV days without slipping hopefully I can get back on track.

China, never ever be too embarrased to come on hear. We are all hear fir the same reason....support. And its when we are struggling we need the most help. Keep posting and get another couple of good days under your belt and you'll be away again xxx

China, never ever be too embarrased to come on hear. We are all hear fir the same reason....support. And its when we are struggling we need the most help. Keep posting and get another couple of good days under your belt and you'll be away again xxx
Thanks Sid.

Doing PV again today. Trying to do a few PV days before getting to grips with a PP one.
breakfast- Duran bread & egg
lunch - jerk chicken dinner will be beef curry, chicken tikka & cauliflower rice.

One of my main disaster areas has been wine! The first time I did Dukan, I didn't have any booze for nearly 8 weeks. lately I've been saying to myself that 1 or 2 won't hurt, but it does make a stall or increase. This time I am back on the wagon!!!!!!

survived a pp on Friday. much happier today.

Good xxx China its just breaking the habits and focusing again xxx come on we are all willing you back to the mind-set you need xxx

Been on & off the bus over the weekend. Back on it today. I just can't get my head in the right space like it was the first time I did dukan.
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg
L- tinned salmon, boiled egg, salad
D- homemade shepherds pie using cauliflower instead of potato
snack- yoghurt & rhubarb

So on the whole not a bad day food wise,
onwards & downwards!

onwards and downwards xxx your menu look good. Hang in there China, patience will out xxx

weight is down by 3lbs, now 137lbs.
I think this is partially due to spending an exhausting 10 hours in 2 different Accident & emergency departments yesterday & there being nothing dukan friendly in Costa coffee to eat. My brother had a bike accident on his way to work & woke up in the hospital. He called his big sister & off I went to lend support. Luckily he was ok except for missing a huge area of skin. I think it's still on the road. So we had to go to a different hospital for surgeons to look at it & he will be having surgery today. Yesterday was his daughters 18th birthday & also the day his wife was returning from visiting her family abroad, it won't be forgotton for a long time in our family.I eventually was allowed to take him home for the night,& cooked a dukan meal for everyone , then got the train home to mine.

Today I am off to the son & DIL & have lovely Dukan dinner planned for us. The puppy is getting bigger & livlier. They have booked some sessions with a puppy trainer for next week!!!!!( it's all changed from when I was young)
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg
L-salmon
D-chicken cooked in tomatoes with red peppers,BNS
Snack-prawns & yoghurt with rhubarb

hope your brothers better soon xxx And big pat on the back at staying Dukan friendly when in the hospital. Fab loss keep going and enjoy a cuddle with cutey puppy xxx

Brother has had his surgery & has been sewn back together. All the doctors, ambulance staff & nurses were amazing & so kind to him & the family. Well done to the NHS.
Arnie the puppy has turned into a proper lad. He is chewing & jumping & has forgotton the good toilet habits that we were so proud of last week! The puppy trainer is booked for a visit next week. Hoping that she has some good ideas especially on the toilet training. Luckily I am the puppy Grandma & visit. I really don't think I could cope with a puppy 24 hours a day anymore. I did the early shift with him this morning & he was exhausting!!!!! The pet stores must be making a fortune. So far the kids have bought: 2 puppy crates, 1 puppy pen, 1 car carrier, 2 beds & numberous bowls, toys leads etc etc. Its all very different from when I was young.
I'm not sticking 100% strictly to Dukan at the moment but trying to as much as possible. I'm doing more PV than PP days. I'll give it a couple of weeks like this & see how I go.
Todays food:
B- leftover chicken
L- egg, chicken
D-yet more chicken
snack- yoghurt & rhubarb

Loads going on China and oh my goodness your poor brother!!! Take care of yourself and going as much Dukan as you can is great - hang in there....... Puppy sounds like hard work - reminds me not to get another dog with my life atm!!! LOL! xxx

Got slightly carried away in the wine & vodka department last night so I'm tucked up on the couch hanging my head in shame! I know what I should be eating & drinking but must show more self control when "bad stuff" is offered to me.
Todays food
B-dukan bread & egg & bressaeola
L-??
D-fish

Back