Chinese Buffet Points? Roughly...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Sneeze, 11 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I went for lunch today at Saigon Saigon and have NO idea how to roughly judge how many points it was. :( I had two average plates of food which (among other things) included two little spring rolls, little bit of lemon chicken, little bit of rice etc. And then two plates of dessert so two little bits of chocolate cake and 4 banana fritters.

Any ideas people? I havent eaten anything all day apart from that and have all my bank points left....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Sneeze have a look further down in this PP queries forum, there's a thread about PP for eating out and some chinese foods are listed in one of them. Also I think on the WW UK website they list some chinese foods pp :)

4. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    I've had a look at that hon but I asked what size they're for. Because I'm pretty sure those are for an entire tub so I'm trying to figure out how much a mixed plate of stuff would be. :)

5. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    Nobody will be able to work that out for you Sneeze, only you know how much of each you had and the size of the plate etc...I'd just guestimate from the values in the aforementioned threads if I were you, it's the best you're going to get I'd say :)

6. Sneeze

Sneeze Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.01%)
    Diet:
    WW ProPoints & Gym
    No I appreciate that - but what I'm saying is the aforementioned threads don't say the amount of food each point value is for. Or else I would. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.