Chips With Everything is BACK !

Hi lostris and all :) Good News is - I have treated myself to a lovely water feature for my garden patio. Bad News is that I can't sit out there as the sound of the water makes me run to the toilet for a tinkle every few minutes :( Hey Ho. chips xx
Pmsl at that but the feeling will pass. I've got a massive fish tank in front of my desk and for the first week i ran constantly to the loo. Now I don't hear it at all.

Xxxx

lolchips think of the pounds running out though lol lol

I have turned from a three toed sloth into a motivated individual I scarcely recognise. Ever the optimist, and trying to ignore the big black clouds that are heading this way ..... :( hope to get grass cut and a few outside jobs done today. A friend here for the weekend and a condition of his visit was he bought a drill with him !

Years ago I had an eccentric old friend who lived alone like me :eek: and whenever she had a visitor, even relatives from Australia who she hadn't seen for 20 years, before they had their coats off, she would have them doing jobs. Never thought I would, but I think I am turning into her .... :rolleyes: Have a good day all. chips xx

Isn't it strange how your perception of guilt changes when you have somehow unleashed the willpower to get a few pounds off?

I used to feel just a tiny twinge of guilt if I demolished a Chinese takeaway, a bottle of Sicilian Red, a few voddies and a box of After Eight Mints. My day so far has been porridge with almond milk, and a couple of organic rice cakes. I am sitting here feeling guilty having just eaten a small banana :eek:

Isn't it strange how your perception of guilt changes when you have somehow unleashed the willpower to get a few pounds off?

I used to feel just a tiny twinge of guilt if I demolished a Chinese takeaway, a bottle of Sicilian Red, a few voddies and a box of After Eight Mints. My day so far has been porridge with almond milk, and a couple of organic rice cakes. I am sitting here feeling guilty having just eaten a small banana :eek:
This made me chuckle. I used to not feel guilty at all after 2 pizzas, bag of crisps, bag of maltesers and sme other random candiness. I would never feel guilty. I would feel bad sometimes but that usually resulted in me eating mre. Sigh.
arent bananas 0pp? I have a lot of bananas, one big one every day, and count them as 0.... Is it different in UK? Banana is 5pp? ;)

Hope you have a lovely day xxx

Being a WW dinosaur ....... I am doing vintage/old points where a banana counts as points but not as bad as eating a whole giant cake :eek:chips xx

Oh yea, sorry! That slipped my mind hehe. How many old points for a banana? Do all fruits and veggies costs points?

x

now thats true chips i think im going to turn into a banana lol

I wonder if that's to do with really making what you eat now count? I used to inhale the same sort of thing - pizza, red wine, more red wine, etc - but would eat quickly, almost as if it didn't count if I did it like that, iyswim?

And well done on putting your guests to work, sounds like a plan to me :D

Hip Hip Hurray :party0011: 3 more lbs off. that 18½ in 4 weeks. With mobility being a problem, exercise if difficult, but I will try to do a bit this week, even if it is Chairobics ! Love to all of you. chips xx

Hip Hip Hurray :party0011: 3 more lbs off. that 18½ in 4 weeks. With mobility being a problem, exercise if difficult, but I will try to do a bit this week, even if it is Chairobics ! Love to all of you. chips xx

Wow well done whats FANTASTIC :D xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.''

hi chips wow that is fabulous x:clap::clap::happy096: your a star you have shown that even with mobility problems it can be achievable xx

Whoop whoop xxx

Hi chipsss,

Well done on your fab loss!!!! Keep it up, ;) You can do it!

Your. WREMs make me chuckle, though I can imagine it is not fun at all when it isactually happening.

x Lostris

have a great bank holiday weekend chips x

Have a nice bank... Day tomorrow haha, enjoy.
Do you normally work on Mondays? I am not sure if you work and if so what you do to be honest. If so, must be nice. I never work Mondays so always have long weekends whoohoo.

Have a nice bank... Day tomorrow haha, enjoy.
Do you normally work on Mondays? I am not sure if you work and if so what you do to be honest. If so, must be nice. I never work Mondays so always have long weekends whoohoo.
hi lostiis

have a great bank holiday and enjoy your day off

Back