CHIPS

I cut them into chips leaving the skins on and then spread them on a plate (lots of them so a big plate because i love them ) then pop in the micro on high for 2 to 3 mins (depending if they are skinny or chunky) then toss them in bowl and season them and spray them with frylight and mix them around. Then on to a baking sheet which has been sprayed with frylight and in a hot oven, my oven at home is erratic so can take anywhere rom 20 mins to 40 mins, I check them after 20, the electric fan oven at work does them in 20 mins.

Teresa

PS it may just me but I find your posts in pink italics very hard to read, i have to get my reading glasses out each time and don't normally need them for the computer

sorry bout text hope this is better ....... thanks for the advice on the chips im gonna give ur method a try 2nite definatly n same here my oven is a pain in the backside takes forever to cook normal oven chips so will put them in extra early ha

I peel my potatoes, put in microwave whole for about 3 mins then slice and cut into chips I have found that this works really well as opposed to par boiling them :)

I use baking potatoes, put them in the microwave for 5 mins, slice up and then put on a baking tray spray with fry light and cook for 30 mins turning half way. I do my on gas 9 as OH likes them well done!!

I always do mine in the microwave too. I pierce the skins, pop them in (fill the whole plate of the microwave) whole and put them in for 8-10 mins depending on the size of the potatoes.
Then I take them out, chop (leaving skins on) and pop on a preheated tray with frylight, give them a bit more of a spray and stick them in at the hottest temp for about 20-30 mins.
Yummy!!!
New potatoes are nice done this way too, cut in half or quarters, skins left on.

Back