chocaslims discover plan diary.

chocaslim

adores posting
Well here goes I said I'd start one so this is it
I'll live to regret it when I see all the sweet stuff go down. I only do ww because I can have all my favourite things
I'm 35, now 9st 13lbs after losing 5lbs in my first week I'm a cleaner and walk to work so don't do any other exercise as I feel this is enough.
I don't date my diaries as I weigh probably every 4-5 days my first WI was a Wednesday and I did a full week though to ensure a positive start but this way I find if I have a blip I can just write it of without thinking I've ruined my whole week

I have a husband who works away and a 9 year old daughter with Aspergers. Hard work but adorable.

Breakfast
1 egg omelette with omelette, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes- 2.0

Snack
Ww biscuits-1.5

Lunch
3x rice cakes/thins-1.0
Salad
Marmite
Ww crisps-1.5

I'll update later as collecting grandchildren as husbands home for the weekend

No no no no no ,can't believe I've been looking at slimming world forum this morning. I've had 2days off plan had grandad children to stay and husband came back (works away) so had a few treats and goodies and thought well lost 5lbs now I've ruined it.

Well Brina you haven't ruined it start a fresh tomorrows a new day start tracking again don't give up.
Sorry needed to tell myself that I'd normally swap diets for 3 days then swap again
I'm determined not to let it happen again.

Treat it as if you were pushing a car up a hill. If you let it fall back a couple of steps you only have part of the hill to climb up. If you let the car slip all the way back down to the bottom, you have to climb all the way back up that hill again. Remember, you said in your first post that WW lets you have all of your favourite things xxx (and sometimes life will get in the way)

Thanks hun, wise words which are very much needed at The moment I will stick with it I've let myself down before I'm not gonna do it again
X

Well its been a good day back on track, extremely busy but that's how I like it, I clean houses for 5hrs a day hard work 5-6 bedrooms each on 3 floors and still I'm on a diet lol!
Due to a busy day food is very source must do better tomorrow-
Breakfast-
Fruit (I'm very naughty I don't point my fruit only bananas)

Lunch
Nothing I worked right through.

Dinner
Ww meal-5.0
Swede with tiny knob of butter-1.0
Cabbage-0

Snacks-
Ww Jaffa bar-1.5
Ww biscuit-1.5
Yes that's right only 9 points I think I'd better have a sandwich for supper maybe.

Hi slinkydawg hope u are doing ok , thanks for finding me nothing spectacular I'm afraid a busy day meant not enough food x

Same here I'd rather have a choc bar than point fruit. Which I suppose is wrong as we are mean't to make healthy choices I'll probably find that out when its time to maintain. I have a very sweet tooth though which is why I chose ww cos it allows u to satisfy it.

well today has been a better day food wise and ive ordered my first graze box so im looking forward to that. breakfast- skinny mocha-1.5, lunch- wrap with salad extra light cheese triangle and ww crisps, 5.5-Dinner-beef 200g, swede and butter-4.0, onion, cabbage, green beans, bread-2.0, ww hot choc-1.0.just bought a new laptop and for some reason the enter/return button does not do what its supposed to do so it looks weird-Total-14.0

Yay after my weekend of track I have only put on 1/2 a pound and I'm still in the 9s so happy.
However I have to take the accountant out for lunch today so I'm hoping I'll be able to make some wise choices.
I'll update later.

Well today has been good food wise as in I stayed within points it just doesn't seem to healthy but husband away on work again as of tomorrow which means I'm right on track. Love it when he's home but find it hard being on track. Must take lunch and snack tomorrow as I'm cleaning 2 houses so won't have much time I'll also need to cycle between jobs otherwise I won't have time then daughter has to be at a swimming class for 5 which means dinner is also delayed but all fun lol!!!!

well what a day!!!!! busy busy busy breakfast was rice krispies with skimmed milk 100ml-2.0, Lunch was ww wrap with extra light cheese triangle, salad, smear of salad cream, ww crisps-4.0. Dinner-1x large mushroom, tinned tomatoes and a chopped onion with bread-1.0

Breakfast-porridge with water and ww yoghurt-2.5, snack ww cake reduced fat at-1.0, Lunch-ww wrap with extra light cheese triangle and salad and smear of ww salad cream-2.5, snack-ww reduced fat cake-1.0, Dinner-omelette, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, cheese crumbs, homemade coleslaw-5.0, funsize snickers-1.5, ww Jaffa bar-1.5, ww biscuit-1.0 total-17.0

Well what can I say other than bye bye yes its time for me to leave ive had a great time doing ww at home and have lost... its a great diet which does work BUT!!!! im leaving for 2 reasons the first being im 6lbs away from target and don't want to count points for the rest of my life. my secound reason is I have a nine year old daughter who is starting to talk about her weight saying she is fat (she isn't but I can see she is bigger than others her age) I tend to eat a lot of ww products ready meals and treats and my daughter has noticed this and will now walk around shopping isle picking things up looking for point values...... i'm not happy about my nine year old taking a big interest in dieting and her weight just yet Sooooooooooooo! ive decided to swap over to sw where I can make free meals with the healthy 1/3rd superfree and talk to my daughter about the healthy foods im cooking from scratch rather than the ready meals and sweet products ive been eating. PLEASE note I love ww but its now time for me to move on.

Blimey can't believe its been so long and now I'm back and enjoying it so much I lost 2lb this week taking me to 10st so hopefully I'll have another loss this week and go into the 9s. I'll be jotting down what I eat daily.

Yum 0 point tomato soup for lunch with slice of wholemeal = 1 pt
Yoghurt=1point evap milk in coffee=1pt
Dinner will be jacket spud 174g=2points with quark =0.5 pts
100g quorn mince=1.5 points mixed with 0 point tom soup from lunch.
Hugh salad=0 points just added a pouched egg for=1.5points dressing=0.5pt
Need to find something else as I don't always eat before 10am add so all points must get used on other meals and snacks.
Snacks- milkshake lolly =1pt and a slab of chocolate worth =4pts
So thats =14pts.

Last edited:
Back