Chocolate buttons.

fattothin...you have done amazing. I don't think there are many 'blokes' that could stick to this diet for 12 weeks. My hubby thinks his throats been cut if his tea's a bit late!

As i've said numerous times before you have to rise above it and beat it. Now I do realise I have a great advantage been a man as we all know we are far more stronger willed or is it stubborn.
Joking apart I really am a mans man not much phases me, and I have been in some scrapes (although I dont know how I have kept these good looks) but when I stood on the scales the day after boxing day I could have broke down and cried even sobbed, for what ever reason it hit home and I was more determined than ever. Well here I am on this forum which incidently I use to hate forums I thought they were for proper saddo's but here I am and I really want to try and help others even if they are just words on encouragement. Bloody hell got any kleenex:cry::D:D:D:D:D:D xx

That was really from the heart!!! I reckon we should make that post a sticky for all new men members. (thats men members not mens members)

As i've said numerous times before you have to rise above it and beat it. Now I do realise I have a great advantage been a man as we all know we are far more stronger willed or is it stubborn.
Joking apart I really am a mans man not much phases me, and I have been in some scrapes (although I dont know how I have kept these good looks) but when I stood on the scales the day after boxing day I could have broke down and cried even sobbed, for what ever reason it hit home and I was more determined than ever. Well here I am on this forum which incidently I use to hate forums I thought they were for proper saddo's but here I am and I really want to try and help others even if they are just words on encouragement. Bloody hell got any kleenex:cry::D:D:D:D:D:D xx

:happy096: Well said.....this is the first forum I am a member of too...for same reasons.....

:D:Dmaybe even more women would visit if it was about mens members:D:D x

:silly:....expect so...:p

Very good fat to thin, that was sooo from the heart, I wasnt sure if you had one or not b4 now as U nearly made me put paprika in my strawberry shake :doh:
Onwards and upwards it is so!
I wanna be like youuuuu
I wanna walk like you
talk like you....... you get the picture :D:D:D

:eek:Ya saying i look like a monkey! ..............king of the swingers waheyyy:D xx

:Dyour bad:D xx

Lol that was really from the heart hun, bless ya xxx

Back