Step 1 Sole Source + CHOCOLATE N MINT!!

jadelang88

HI ALL.

So i'm officially on the cambridge diet!!

i have chosen to have half choc n half choc n mint

so far ive tried the choc n mint n oh boi its delicious.. i cud drink it all day lol

what other flavours do u recommend??

thanx

I love the Chock mint too. I have glasses that hold just over a pint so I mix it with loads of I've until it's thick. Yummy!

I have the vanilla, fruits of the forest, toffee and walnut and choc mint shakes but I think I'm going to just stick with vanilla and choc mint when this current batch has run out. For some reason the toffee and walnut one if becoming too sickly!

Awe ill give a few more a try, so do u mix it with more than 8oz of water?? Xxx

Loads more! I used to mix them all with a pint of water as I found them too sickly with anything less.

I bought a blender last week so now I mix it with half a pint of water and 7 or 8 ice cubes. It all just fits in my bigger than a pint glass, still tasty, thick and lasts much longer :)

I'm just having choc orange as a hot choc and it's actually really nice! I think it's the only powder shake I like so far (prefer the tetras usually)

Awww I've only been addin 8oz lol n yh it's a lil sickly I'm gona add some more from now on, n what a good idea 2 make a hot drink with it :)

Hii :) & welcome :)
How are you finding it so far?
The chocolate mint is yum, but I also really like the Chocolate orange & normal chocolate. They are the only ones I like.
Personally I hate the fruits of the forest lol, has anyone tried (& liked) the vanilla one?

x

HI ALL.

So i'm officially on the cambridge diet!!

i have chosen to have half choc n half choc n mint

so far ive tried the choc n mint n oh boi its delicious.. i cud drink it all day lol

what other flavours do u recommend??

thanx

I didn't know there was a chocolate orange one! My CDC has never had that! I'm going to see her next week so will definitely be making some enquiries!

hi jodie,

im doing ok atm, just had the last shake n did it as just over a pint, lots betta so thank u for that tip this is me :)

im having me a cuppa b4 bed n then im done for today, not at all hungry tbf, lil bit of headache but car shopping so not sure if its the lack ov food or the stress ov finding a motor lol.

thanx

xxxxxxxx

Hi I have not tried to chocolate mint as I tend not to like flavoured real chocolate so not sure i would like it! I love the normal chocolate, the vanilla and the walnut & toffee! I have two cookie & cream to try this week which I know has been stopped now but though whilst my consultant had some I would try it! I dont like the fruits of the forest or the mango one! I tend to use about 8 fl oz water with my shakes and some ice cubes makes them really nice. I have tried the tetras but find them too sweet!

The choc mint is FAB hot :D

hi jodie,

im doing ok atm, just had the last shake n did it as just over a pint, lots betta so thank u for that tip this is me :)

im having me a cuppa b4 bed n then im done for today, not at all hungry tbf, lil bit of headache but car shopping so not sure if its the lack ov food or the stress ov finding a motor lol.

thanx

xxxxxxxx

Glad you find it better with more water, I find it just takes the edge of the strong taste, plus, because it's so thick and there's so much of it, it lasts so much longer than it usually would!

Hi theresa thank u for the post I must try the cookies and cream my consultant said it was end of the line but she's got a few boxes left! I will make sure I try it b4 they r all gone lol. I will give em all a try but fruits of the forest don't sound appertising to me lol

N yes I prefered it with more water! More filling ;) x

The cookies and cream is nice but is very sickly so if def best to have a lot more water in them.

I LOVE the mint choc one. I have it with about 400ml of water and 8 ice cubes mixed in my smoothie 2go. It tastes just like melted mint choc chip ice cream. I even got my OH to try it and he said it's gorgeous!!!

I would really recommend buying a smoothie2go. I got mine from ebay brand new for £20.

That's fab I'll look at that smmothie maker! Remember doing that with lipotrim but my smoothie makers keep breaking! Xx

Yum yh I'm gona get me a smoothie maker 2 :). I made a warm drink with the choc shake earlier was nice 2! Nice 2 have somethin warm xx

Aww that sound yummy, I'm gonna get me one 2. I had the choc shake warm earlier n that was nice xx

Hii :) & welcome :)
How are you finding it so far?
The chocolate mint is yum, but I also really like the Chocolate orange & normal chocolate. They are the only ones I like.
Personally I hate the fruits of the forest lol, has anyone tried (& liked) the vanilla one?

x

I love the vanilla shake. If you have it with ice and stretch your imagination a little, it could almost be a McDonalds thick shake!!;)

I always put a spoon of coffee in my vanilla, that plus loads of ice it could almost be mistaken for a Starbucks Frappuccino! Yum.

Omg my mouth s watering at the thought of all these ideas sounds gr8 xx

Back