Chocolate Orange Cookie

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by unreal83, 20 February 2007 Social URL.

1. unreal83

unreal83 Want to be a yummy mummy!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hey guys

Has anyone ever tried mixing some of the orange water flavouring into their cookie "dough" i just thought it may taste like chocolate orange?

Or even putting some in with their choccie milkshake?

How much do you reckon i would need? tsp?

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and Save
    I use to add it to vanilla to make an orangy cheesecake type flavour. I preferred the summer berry in choc - which was more black forrest gateaux. (you can see I like my puds and cakes!)

1 tsp of all the water flavourings is all Cambridge recommend you use a day - even in your water.
  4. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Oh yes! I used to put the summer berry in with my chocolate pack when making fudge to make it a black forest gataeu !!

5. yo-yo

yo-yo Full Member

I bought some water flavouring to add to a chocolate pack to make truffles the other day, hoping I was going to end up with a terrys chocolate orange (well as near as damn it!) I only put a quarter of a teaspoon in and it was WAY too much.

I was so excited for them to come out of the freezer so was gutted when I tasted them. You couldn't taste any chocolate just a very strong orange flavour - so strong that it made my eyes water!

I will attempt them again but will only put a tiny sprinkle of it in this time!

Good luck! Let us know how you get on x
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.